Garmadon

[O - E09] Hunting Space-ducks...

Tags: Land Vehicle, Exploration, Science

Jedadiah Douglass, signing in from E09, also known as Castral:

19425566761_2c07303f97_z.jpg

19425589751_af1831ce28_z.jpg

(whistling, stops vehicle and gets out) Ah, so here I am on some planet in Andromeda hunting after a duck for some Octan scientist. Ha! Well, I’ll tell you one thing, that duck is very soon going to be toast. Here, ducky ducky duck!

19235170869_73e4bfd9bd_z.jpg

Quack! (that was the duck, not me, btw) Yesh! (darting behind rock)

19235230639_5066d8a81c_z.jpg

Those ducks sure do have a way of startling one! Good thing I was able to get under cover before it observed me. Well, well, let’s see how this tranquilizer gun works.

19395348806_b2f7356f18_z.jpg

What!? And they said I couldn’t miss with this thing! So much for guarantees…

19233882258_c0b6ffc089_z.jpg

Here we go again...

18798969144_9866904791_z.jpg

Again?! No way! Well, third time’s a charm.

19233908560_216019c834_z.jpg

Or maybe not. Fourth? Fifth? He doesn’t even appear to notice.

19395449756_fc734fa1a6_z.jpg

Well, well, ducky, perhaps this will teach you a little something!

19395487956_6da79c244b_z.jpg

19415330642_125e922d8d_z.jpg

Arrr. I’ll bet he was behind that tree a second ago. No more cover for him!

19235444749_57fe51d5d0_z.jpg

19235459399_89c6ef2c55_z.jpg

What? I do declare, I’ve got him! Well Jed, my old boy, you shan’t go home empty handed this time!

19425850991_ded4f141c3_z.jpg

19415422462_21518c738f_z.jpg

Ha, ha! I wonder where the rest of that duck went to though… most likely blown to smithereens. Hmm. I’m not sure the old scientists are going to be very happy. Well, something is better than nothing!

19415443412_1b314dc6ee_z.jpg

19395626506_9a95945f03_z.jpg

19421726125_da2923f998_z.jpg

Or not. Tell me that’s not what I think it is.

18801129323_42198c1dc4_z.jpg

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

19425962971_a8f31289a4_z.jpg

Figless:

19234192610_7c0651f7e3_z.jpg

Jedadiah's getaway vehicle :laugh:

19234228078_5a9fdbee9b_z.jpg

My weekly build for the Octan corporation... I decided to continue the duck theme, sorry for the multitude of pictures, but I hope the story was enjoyable :tongue: Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome! :sweet:

I certainly chuckled! Clearly these predatory ducks need to be dealt with! :laugh: Although Jebadiah clearly needs to go take a remedial course in Octan weapons training. I'm sure a certain Dr. Long will be less than pleased about the lack of sharpshooting skills. :tongue:

I quite like the compact little rover! :wub: Can a fig actually sit in it/on it?

I certainly chuckled! Clearly these predatory ducks need to be dealt with! :laugh: Although Jebadiah clearly needs to go take a remedial course in Octan weapons training. I'm sure a certain Dr. Long will be less than pleased about the lack of sharpshooting skills. :tongue:

There's not much that does please Dr. Long it seems. :laugh:

Gorgeous build! Certainly my favorite of yours so far, and definitely ranking high on my list of all-round favorites! The landscaping is just wonderful! The trees, too are absolutely gorgeous in their simplicity. The way the dark grey rocks break the green is just lovely. And I love the twigs you've thrown in for good measure! wonderful job! :sweet:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

The photography angles are stunning which really compliments the hilarious story.

Great story! You need to head back to the octan shooting ranges.

Edited by SpacerSteve

Great story! You need to head back to the octan shooting ranges.

I mean, when you consider what Star Wars faction Octan comes closest to resembling, it's not a surprise our marksmanship is lacking...

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Great photography and a funny story! Good posing to complete it. I immediately thought of Elmer Fudd and Daffy Duck when I read the title, so I was glad to find a humorous story and the return of Napoleon Duck. I really like the color combination - dark and saturated green and grey go well with the white and blue. Nice work! :thumbup:

Edited by aeralure

That's a dangerous duck, and not so dangerous Octan employee... though I guess he did manage to destroy the tree :laugh:

Great storyline and accompanying pictures :thumbup:

You know, I wouldn't worry too much about your shooting skills. These techs make big promises, but it's us poor shmucks in the field that find out how much those promises are worth...

Love the story! Great build, too!

Thanks all!

This is great! One of my favorite builds in Andromedas this far. :wub:

Thanks a lot mediumsnowman, glad you like it!

I quite like the compact little rover! :wub: Can a fig actually sit in it/on it?

Ha, ha, they certainly do! What?! I'm sure it was all the duck's fault that he missed! :tongue: I don't think so but I haven't tried yet so I'll go and see :wink:

There's not much that does please Dr. Long it seems. :laugh:

Gorgeous build! Certainly my favorite of yours so far, and definitely ranking high on my list of all-round favorites! The landscaping is just wonderful! The trees, too are absolutely gorgeous in their simplicity. The way the dark grey rocks break the green is just lovely. And I love the twigs you've thrown in for good measure! wonderful job! :sweet:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Thanks DLL! Glad you like it!

The photography angles are stunning which really compliments the hilarious story.

Thanks a lot narbilu!

Great story, but that landscape... Whoa! Love it.

Thanks KB!

Great scene and story! Also a perfect example of the weapon skill of Octan associates... Haha! :wink::laugh:

Ha, ha, thanks Mark! Jeb could certainly use a bit more practice! :laugh:

That's a dangerous duck, and not so dangerous Octan employee... though I guess he did manage to destroy the tree :laugh:

Great storyline and accompanying pictures :thumbup:

:laugh::roflmao: Thanks SK!

You know, I wouldn't worry too much about your shooting skills. These techs make big promises, but it's us poor shmucks in the field that find out how much those promises are worth...

Love the story! Great build, too!

Thanks BSTX! :wink:

Hilarious build! One of your finest! Really, really nice! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot MS, very glad you like it! :sweet:

Edited by Garmadon

Excellent build Garmadon, and I really loved the funny story! - especially the ending! :laugh: The little rover is really cute too, and I do like those trees! :thumbup:

Excellent build Garmadon, and I really loved the funny story! - especially the ending! :laugh: The little rover is really cute too, and I do like those trees! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot Kai, glad you like it! :sweet:

:roflmao: Hilarious story and excellent build, Garm! I like the trees and the rocks are great too :thumbup:

Ha, ha, thanks LJ! :wink:

The judges awarded you 4 points.

Thanks! :wink::sweet:

Hahaha, hilarious! :grin: Great photography too! :thumbup:

Thanks Big Sal, glad you enjoyed it! :laugh:

Good work duck!

I'm sure Jed wouldn't agree with you there... :laugh: Thanks Umbra!

I checked it out and one actually can - I'll be using it again in this week's build so you'll see him in it there :wink:

Edited by Garmadon