Hi folks, let me introduce you my creation for TC7.

In normal mode it's flying over the wasteland as a velocity plane and patrolling for Bandits:

Front view:

Tjxxqve.jpg

Back view (angled):

eYbV5lw.jpg

Back view (straight):

4YfzVJ2.jpg

And when Bandits show themselves, it transforms to battle mode as a attack helicopter, ready to strike back:

Front view:

roQuq1q.jpg

Back view:

DY254ab.jpg

Bottom view:

WKD0I0X.jpg

Behind collapsable weapon bay door is its armament, two hellfire missiles and four barrel gun:

4qaAJEQ.jpg

Close up for hellfire missile:

Tdh9XJe.jpg

And close up for four barrel gun:

Rv2SkJP.jpg

It takes off and lands (due huge main propeller) in half helicopter mode (cruises at velocity mode):

okbmdNi.jpg

So here it is. I wanted to start discussion topic of it now because i am at holiday trip hole next week, starting from Sunday. It was quite a difficult build because i have only limited amount of parts but I managed to get it together :classic: Transformation mechanisms are manual and quite simple executed with locking by these parts http://brickset.com/parts/4140801 as they are always onboard and you just pull some of them halfway out, do the trasformation and lock with other of them just pushin halfway in. There is no drivelines or gears to do transformation, just contaction axles and locking pins. Main propeller is powered by M-motor and there is as core of plane normal 9V battery box and just about everything is connected to it.

I might do changes if I invent any... For taking part of competition I will make a video later and maybe took new pictures (maybe even outdoor...)

As always comments, critism and improvement tips are most welcome :wink:

Are you allowed to use stickers? If so I think you should put some

"Enforcer" stickers on the front. :thumbup:

Everybody is allowed to use stickers :)

Hmmm, but point is for a vehicle to remain hidden "nationality" (bandit or enforcer), until battle mode is on. Maybe better to put sticker that can be hidden and in battle mode to appear.

Edited by Milan

Are you allowed to use stickers? If so I think you should put some

"Enforcer" stickers on the front. :thumbup:

I might consider some stickers but not text... Maybe stripes or some patterns...

Genius transformation! Love it

Thanks! That was just my crazy imagination but i'm glad you like it :classic: I think too that it came together quite nice.

I might consider some stickers but not text... Maybe stripes or some patterns...

Thanks! That was just my crazy imagination but i'm glad you like it :classic: I think too that it came together quite nice.

Yeah, with stickers this would probably get a contest vote from me- depends on how good the other builds are.. . :thumbup: Good job on being the first contest entry!

Awesome enforcer. The transformation between plane and helicopter is perfect. I agree with the other that some stickers would finish it. I'm gonna have to fit missile to my bandit truck to shoot you down. Bahahahaha.

Nice! That transformation caught me by surprise :sweet:

Thanks man :classic: I just wanted it to be simple but effective.

Yeah, with stickers this would probably get a contest vote from me- depends on how good the other builds are.. . :thumbup: Good job on being the first contest entry!

Yes, only problem is that I have no printer to print my own custom stickers but maybe I buy some car stripe tape and do some lines with it... And thank you, it was fun to build something for contest and within some rules :thumbup:

Awesome enforcer. The transformation between plane and helicopter is perfect. I agree with the other that some stickers would finish it. I'm gonna have to fit missile to my bandit truck to shoot you down. Bahahahaha.

Thanks for compliment :classic: Maybe I should add some flares to my machine which I can shoot and distract your missiles :wink:

Edited by MacKaiwer

I found some left over Lego Technic stickers and put them on, maybe it is better with them... At least it "breaks" the boxiness look and now plane/helicopter does not look so overall white. Few photos:

Overall look:

qkTTPlQ.jpg

Close up 1:

wWRvXr1.jpg

Close up 2:

y3AqWHX.jpg

And even one sticker of a savage beast in battle mode:

34vs2va.jpg

Close up:

Pg9sYKn.jpg

Is it allowed to show this beast sticker in battle mode? It has some red color in it but it will be seen only in battle mode...

So what do you think of those stickers, better now or better before?

Really nice enforcer. Looks definitelly better with stickers, but that roaring bear from 42029 is too much, in my opinion. ;)

Really good.

Without stickers were better.

Better, looks more like police.

I like it better with stickerz!

Really nice enforcer. Looks definitelly better with stickers, but that roaring bear from 42029 is too much, in my opinion. ;)

I thought it was an angry hamster :P

Thank you all for your comments :thumbup: Yes, I think too it's better with stickers. Now it does not look so plain and all white. Okay maybe the bear/angry hamster was too much, I think I'll replace it with something more cool before entering to contest :laugh:

Way better with stickers. Looks like they were meant for it. How to counter act flares...... Bigger gun. :laugh:

Way better with stickers. Looks like they were meant for it. How to counter act flares...... Bigger gun. :laugh:

Thank you again :classic: Stickers are from four different set but they kinda match together (except that angry hamster which I already removed). PS. Look for the sky of wasteland, death strikes from above :laugh:

I think you might wanna edit your post man^^. Its a bit too much quote.

The model looks great. Clever transformation

It looks much better with stickers!

:thumbup:

Thanks, I think so too :classic: For that your quote, I think Rishab N got point here, that is so monsterous multiquote that I have never seen anything like that :classic: I think that you quoted the hole thread here :classic:

I think you might wanna edit your post man^^. Its a bit too much quote.

The model looks great. Clever transformation

Thank you :classic: Sometimes it better make it simple and straight forward. Only "worry" is that it might be not so cool lookin when I do that transformation on video because it has no fancy motors or remotes or even drivelines/gears to do it. It just me twisting and turning wings and M-motor by hand and opening manually weapon bay door. But I don't care if I lose votes for making manually transformation and that maybe not lookin' so cool because all that matters to me is that I managed to pull this build through and I had so much fun to building it and solving the problems. Heck, I'm saying that for me I am a winner because I love to build and create with Lego Technic, prizes and votes are secondary :sweet:

Edited by MacKaiwer

It looks much better with stickers!

:thumbup:

I deleted your quote. You don't need to quote the entire thread for a one line comment. You should read our posting standards topic.

• When you reply to a post, it isn't necessary to quote the whole thing, just include the part you need to reply to, whether it be a sentence or an image. If you're quoting the entire post complete with 500 words and 10 images just to say "that's nice", don't.

nice the stickers make it more realistic

it's a very good entry

Thank You, but it's not a good entry without nice video and now I realise that I must build a turntable to show my creature... G*d d*mn, and new pictures maybe because of the new stickers, life ain't so easy, is it? More effort boy, more effort ;) (For the record that pep talk is for me, said just in case to avoid any mistakes)

Edited by MacKaiwer

Hey, I completely missed your TC7 entry. Love the transformation, and the weaponry looks really good (I like the 4 barrel gun). Is there a video? I'd like to see exactly how it transforms.

I'd remove the bear sticker though :classic:

Hey, I completely missed your TC7 entry. Love the transformation, and the weaponry looks really good (I like the 4 barrel gun). Is there a video? I'd like to see exactly how it transforms.

I'd remove the bear sticker though :classic:

Thanks :classic: No, not yet a video, I've been little lazy lately and I think I must build rotating display base before shooting a video, but it will come quite soon, I hope :blush: PS. Yes, that bear sticker is already long gone :laugh:

Looks really great. Love the transformation, be great to see a video.

Thank you my friend :classic: As I mentioned to Chade, I hope that I could shoot a video soon...

Edit: Maybe I could shoot a quick video of transformation before shooting a entry video, stay tuned guys :wink: