Sign in to follow this  
AOW

[MOC / MOD] Buggy Car - Model C 42035

Hello All

I would like to present you my first MOC which is actually a MOD that has been build using only parts from the set 42035. For some time I wanted to start building using stud-less technique, as all my Lego Technic experience was based on the old sets.

Since I returned from the Dark Age I really wanted to get myself convinced to the new Lego Technic set.

My first set after getting out of darkness was the 8840 and as I like this one very much I decided to build something similar.

Here are the results of this:

obraz_036.jpg_thumb.jpg

This little Buggy Car has some basic functions (manually) such as steering, fake engine, role-cage protector, headlights, safety seat. The fake engine (air-cooler) is driven from single wheel and to transmit the tractions from “wheels” uses two gears z16

Engine has escape and filter as well:

obraz_045.jpg_thumb.jpg

Steering takes place in a simple way (similar to 8840) and as a steering wheel we have gear z20

obraz_037.jpg_thumb.jpg

Here is the gallery:

42035-Model-C

This is how my Model C looks compared to the „original” Buggy 8840

obraz_050.jpg_thumb.jpg

Thank you and regards

Very interesting C-model, which shows, that theres no need for big amount of parts, to create something interesting.

Very interesting C-model, which shows, that theres no need for big amount of parts, to create something interesting.

Thank you, later on I will add the picture of the parts that remained - quite a few :)

Regards

Edited by AOW

You've built nice alternative model out of this set with as much functionality as possible. :thumbup: