Sign in to follow this  
kevkipo

The Algus Saga: A Private Beacon

18494878728_e6be812cb3_c.jpg

Creatures? yes... from the Frozen Beyond

tales had been told about these creatures, cold hearted, freezing everyone on their path. the mountain city of Arcium lead by Infernum had seen the beacons of the other guilds had been lit... Warning signs they where... the day had come. Shay knew it, every sole knew it.

Ay, Shay spoke to himself, "We saw this coming didn't we, we couldn't live this jolly life forever... no" the scream of danger was taken over the whole city as Shay ran outside. "Let's go then, finally i can finish my business. I will find him and will kill him and everyone who dares to stop me"

Shay had built a tower a few rope swings from his house, he was part of a group specialized in cutting wood and slinging ropes, the Arcians they called themselves... but that is something for later.

Shay jumped out of his cliff house and swung a rope to the top. reaching his own beacon, a beacon he had built for own purposes most of the city folk knew it was his, they knew when it was lit it meaned business for Shay that it was something private and emotional. When suddenly Infernum stood behind him. "What is the meaning of this?" Infernum asked. Shay pointed to the north worried, Oh god... Infernum said "Sound the alarms! this is war!"...

He ran his way to the main city Beacon, leaving Shay behind... he was just standing there saying nothing, he was just looking... and looking...

18762471320_e94cdd367b.jpg

And here to show that it is in fact a very tiny fire bowl.

18924699416_21e50b2b9e.jpg

I hope you enjoyed!

Seeya lads,

This was also intended to be my: Defenses, Tower Phase 1

Nice build!

Thanks! it was intended to present a tower built in Rock, and taken a slice out of it :grin: , it was a Quickbuild tho since i wanted to get my tributes to Mitgardia on the run again

This tower fits perfectly in Mitgardia :wub: Having it framed by dark bley rock is a really cool design, and the wall texture is excellent :thumbup:

Nice touch with the little statue too :classic:

This tower fits perfectly in Mitgardia :wub: Having it framed by dark bley rock is a really cool design, and the wall texture is excellent :thumbup:

Nice touch with the little statue too :classic:

Cheers lad!, thanks for the kind words :sweet:

Nice build, here! The stonework looks quite nice.

Thanks Andrew! it ain't much, but it's a little taste of what's to come :grin: , i'm getting better at photography too!

Nice tower! I like the rockwork, and the fact that you have (I think) mixed in some old bleys to give it some more color variation. Good job :classic:

Nice tower! I like the rockwork, and the fact that you have (I think) mixed in some old bleys to give it some more color variation. Good job :classic:

Indeed i have! thanks!

Nice work on the beacon! Moreover the story is great, too :thumbup:

Cheers! will be worked upon in the future, it's the story of Shay mixed with the Algus happening right now