Sign in to follow this  
Corvus

The Great Jelly Alien Spoof contest entry thread!

Post entries here for the Great Jelly Alien Spoof Contest! Entries only, Please comment in the discussion thread!

Remember, be sure to quote your spoof!

Looking forward to some great entries! *sweet*

Jelly Whacking ON !!

Here are my two entries!

1. Spoof

This is a spoof from Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. Yeah, I think I've done too many PotC MOCs too, but I couldn't resist, mate! ;-) This is the scene on Pelegosto Island (Cannibal Island) where Jack is making his not-so-heroic escape!

spoof1.jpg

Quote: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" and "You will always remember this as the day you *SPLASH*....Captain Jack Sparrow."

Additonal Pictures:

spoof3.jpg

spoof4.jpg

spoof5.jpg

spoof6.jpg

Spoof7.jpg

2. Whack-an-Alien Entry

This one is also based on a movie: The Empire Strikes Back. I am alone wandering with my counter-part K-3PO when suddenly we are approached by a strange looking alien. (or at least its supposed to be an alien. Not knowing what to do, I quickly grab K-3PO and WHACK and SPLAT! That alien is history. Little did we know, there were more of them lurking behind the foothills of the great snow covered planet we call Hoth, waiting to conquer it.

splat1.jpg

Additional Pictures:

splat2.jpg

splat3.jpg

splat4.jpg

splat5.jpg

splat6.jpg

splat7.jpg

Poor K-3PO, look at that disguisting alien jelly! And its green, too, nobody likes the green flavor!

Thanks everyone, Good Luck!

EDIT: As you can tell, I now have a new sigfig. The one in the entry above is my old one.

Edited by SirNadroj

For once, I am early in posting my unique entry (qualifying for both hehe) so enjoy and please comment in the contest thread :-D

Martians, always in need of discovering new sources of food for their starving planet, dispatched several ships on Earth to process human food (inspired by Peter Jackson

Once there was a large Aztec Kingdom.It was Ruled by a wise king.One day he died.The Islanders built the is sacred burial ground in his honor and added an altar.It was considered extremly sacred for the next 5000 years.

1188628092_DISPLAY.jpg

Until One day in the Dark Ages while a scout patrol was going on by two brave foot soldiers.They ran into a starnge downed UFO.They were suprised and killed all the jelly aliens excpet one.

1188628215_DISPLAY.jpg

The one alien escaped to a long forgotten place in the foliage.It was a cursed piece of land and if anyone invades they shall die

1188628094_DISPLAY.jpg

Sadly the Alien didn't know this legend

1188628095_DISPLAY.jpg

That is the tale of how Jelly Aliens get whacked and killed by not obeying sacred land myths

My Spoof Entry

1188861585_DISPLAY.jpg

Lets Just say the Alien was in the wrong place at the right time :-P

Wide View

1188861967_DISPLAY.jpg

"I don't Believe it"-Luke Skywalker ESB Dagobah

Piranha

Edited by Piranha

Here's a two in one shot for ya:

Movie Spoofed: The Untouchables

Jelly Whacked: Me as Capone beating the living sh*t out of a jelly with a baseball bat!

Enjoy >:-)

and thanks for hosting a cool contest Mr. M! *sweet* *y*

jelly_01.jpg

jelly_02.jpg

jelly_03.jpg

jelly_04.jpg

jelly_05.jpg

Movie: Empire Strikes Back

1410787118_13f1ce42e2_o.jpg

"Put Captain Glow-lo in the cargo hold"

1410785770_58d18ef0a8_o.jpg

1410784570_5b0a4d6dc5_o.jpg

Whack: Classic Space Gets Revenge

1410789518_61fc58d000_o.jpg

1409909381_be7b797c74_o.jpg

1410793596_341d3b73c3_o.jpg

1409912741_12ebf20051_o.jpg

Photos are hosted on Flickr.

spoof: spiderman 2

whack: the alien is getting hit by a bike.

alien-spoof-entry-1.jpg

The new guy in town, officer jelly had just started his first day being part of the NYPD. After a short while a call came in about a guy robbing a bank and Jelly said e would go. He wondered why his co-workers were less eager.

When he arrived there he saw why. It was doctor octopus and he was annoyed that a jelly alien wa trying to stop him from making his escape. So he picked up the jelly's motocycle and whacked him over the head with it. Then he took his gun and shot him with it.

jelly-spoof-3.jpg

jelly-hit-by-bike.jpg

spidey and I wait on to through dynamite at the jelly when Doc is finished:

spidey_an_me.jpg

final shot:

jelly-alien-comp.jpg

great enties so far and thanks to MM for starting the competition! ;-)

Late, yes, I know, but I'm posting my entries at the subtle hinting of Hinckley. ;-)

Sorry, I only have one picture of each, as I wasn't planning to enter. :-$

My spoof: Spaceballs! Quote: I see your Schwartz is as big as mine !!

the_great_jelly_alien_spoof_contest_019.jpg

My whack: Jimmy Jelly and his two friends are off randomly roaming the Mars scenery, as they always do. Yet, Jimmy is uneasy. He doesn't know why, but he senses imminent danger, something not of this world. His friends notice this. "What's wrong," they ask. "We're all here, Mars is red, and we have our entire lives ahead of us!" Jimmy is about to respond with a scathing comment, but something shiny catches his eye, driving all his worries away.

A gem.

Jimmy hops up to it as fast as he can. What beauty! What perfection! He bends over for a better look, unaware of a shadow looming over him...

the_great_jelly_alien_spoof_contest_015.jpg

:-)

Entries closed! The poll has begun!