Sign in to follow this  
mediumsnowman

[O-G08] Finding Isabel

BEGIN TRANSMISSION 03 SPECIAL FORCES JEBEDIAH O'REILLY TO OCTAN HQ

SECURE CHANNEL 768954

5 JUNALI AD 3815

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this has gotta be a new record. Less than 15 minutes had passed after Pombe submitted his report [http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=110301] to Octan HQ, I had a confirmed kill order direct from President Business sitting in my inbox. He wanted my Spec Ops team [widely regarded as one of the most efficient in all of Andromeda] to track down Isabel and silence her before she passed on anything she knew to M.A.N.T.I.S. The whole thing was to be very hush-hush. Imagine the PR disaster if anyone knew a spy had infilitrated Octan and fooled our top scientests into thinking she was dead!

My team took a covert dropship to G08 where the wreckage was found. Luckily we didn't fall into any giant holes or encounter any massive, hungry worms! We located the crash site and used one of those nifty new bio-scanners to track Isabel's signature.[Thanks Dr.Long!] We found her sleeping in a dried out streambed. So there was water on G08 at some point... Funny enough, she was sleeping under a standard issue Octan bug net. Even though she works for M.A.N.T.I.S. at least she knows whose tech is better! :tongue:

My team and I checked the perimeter for security measures but found none. Evidently she didn't listen during my training lessons... With all the protocol taken care of, I personally saw to it that this would be a nap she wouldn't wake up from. Mission accomplished. O'Reilly out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END TRANSMISSION 03

18319738910_f20aaa70b2_c.jpg

[O-G08] Finding Isabel

17884754204_a95713ee9a_c.jpg

[O-G08] Finding Isabel

17886779833_f86399e554_c.jpg

[O-G08] Finding Isabel

18319758610_e2e5e66fa2_c.jpg

[O-G08] Finding Isabel

17886784853_8e29b66857_c.jpg

[O-G08] Finding Isabel

18503096092_849b96c87f_c.jpg

[O-G08] Finding Isabel

And here's proof Jeb is actually behind one of those masks :tongue:

Comments and criticism welcome!

//Great work disposing of another enemy agent. As much as I would have loved to use her in some of our human trials in the lab, (with permission of the board of the ethics boars of course), I understand the need to eliminate such dangerous elements as this "Isabel." Also glad to see the bioscanners are working nicely for you!// :grin:

Great simple build. The sand work is nice, and I love the dramatic gang-up scene... my only concern is that she seems really happy about her fate! :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

//Great work disposing of another enemy agent. As much as I would have loved to use her in some of our human trials in the lab, (with permission of the board of the ethics boars of course), I understand the need to eliminate such dangerous elements as this "Isabel." Also glad to see the bioscanners are working nicely for you!// :grin:

Great simple build. The sand work is nice, and I love the dramatic gang-up scene... my only concern is that she seems really happy about her fate! :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Thanks! I was pretty happy with how the sand and streambed turned out as well. I was looking for the face from the Sleepyhead CMF, but I couldn't find it... Unfortunately this was the only female face I had spare! :tongue:

Great terrain and story! Now Octan secrets will remain safe from M.A.N.T.I.S..

Great terrain and story! Now Octan secrets will remain safe from M.A.N.T.I.S..

There are no secrets from MANTIS. We know all that occurs. :devil:

Great build!