Sign in to follow this  
Commander Beltar

[SPC] Cat C- "Asteroider Trading Catamaran Ship"

Well, finally got around to taking pictures. I was originally thinking about entering this to Category B, but I read all of the thread and you can’t make a Space Piratey set based of an official one. So I just decided to make an Asteroider’s Trading/Transport Catamaran Ship:

17171542945_16be2d7000_z.jpg

Overview with fig

17145635376_d580f9dc36_z.jpg

Overview without fig

16985387889_001513ac6f_z.jpg

Another side angle

16983800868_158b2ac007_z.jpg

The Republic Logo here represents the Drum from the original set, but here I assume it could be like a trading crest or something. I tried to include as many references to the original set as possible. + a lot of mods though. Also, this whole center piece would be the hyperdrive for the actual ship, and inside, it would connect to the engines.

17145634656_39f8bc6b6f_z.jpg

Yes, he does sit awkwardly, but I came up with a solution, he pilots it “Umbaran’’ Style from Star Wars the Clone Wars.

17169918312_afbc4fe152_z.jpg

And the back angle. That’s all the pics!

It's not exactly the most original thing, and not as great as some the boat ships entered already, but might as well try! Hope you like it!

C&C welcome!

~Beltar

Very fun--I thought those were the actual canoe pieces at first, then realized they were brick-built! I love how it evokes the old set. Good luck!

Very fun--I thought those were the actual canoe pieces at first, then realized they were brick-built! I love how it evokes the old set. Good luck!

Thanks! I tried to include as many references and looks of the old set while still adding the spacey twist on it. And as soon as I saw that curved piece in my bricks, I knew it would work. :pir-wink:

~Beltar