• Timento
    • Hinckley
    • SW4J
    • Sinner
    • Unique Builder
    • Piranha
    • JoeMI6

My Padawans,

It was a great and fun contest but alas, everything has to come to an end !! I want to thank you guys for beeing so imaginative and hilarious in all your different and crazy ways to kill that annoying creature !!

And I'm also thankfull that I bribed enough the JJPA (Jar Jar Protection Agency) to keep them quiet !! Those protest groups can really be a pain in the butt :-D

So now its your turn to decide which of those 21 entries will make it to the finals. Here is how its gonna happen.

I have divided the entries in 2 groups so you have to pick 1 entry per group and I shall (in a week's time) take the best 3 from each group to have a new final poll with your favorite 6 (I did all the semi finals in one poll because we don't have that many entries ;-) )

You will see my entry in there hehe. Off course I shall not be part of the final poll in case I am in the top 3 (which won't happen since you guys never like my MOCs :-/ ), the second runner up will ;-)

Here is Hinckie's great compilation pic ;-)

jarjar_01.jpg

jarjar_02.jpg

jarjar_03.jpg

As a reminder, here are the Contest thread & the Entries thread

You know what to do, you have the power, so...

Vote On !!

*yoda*

My votes went to Vader and Hinckley.

They both created a nice beast to eat Jar Jar.

And what a useful way of dying that is... being eaten.

Certainly not a useless death :-)

Hi everyone! I just want everyone to see an overveiw of my entry, since the picture shown doesn't shown the whole thing, just the light-up feature:

killjarjar2.jpg

I appreciate your votes!

I voted for Hinckley for the second category! ;-)

I voted for Copmike and *yoda* .

Copmike: I really love that press! I fell in love with it the second I saw it on Maj.com! *wub* It's so perfectly done, and I love how you used the Rock Raiders pieces! *y*

*yoda* : Hehe.. Anal probe. X-D Besides from the ever so awesome anal probe, I really like the MOC as a whole. The tiles, the stairs, and the smart use for those crappy aliens. :-X *y*

And as always; vote Unique and you get a free cookie. >:-)

Kill on!!

Edited by UniqueBuilder

Just thought I'd show you where my vig's inspiration came from, as it's probably something you guys will find funny anyways. This guy was at Celebration Europe, and in our opinion (LordT and I) had one of the best costumes of the day.

820825773_af8810e119.jpg

Oh yeah, and vote for me ;-)

I voted for ApophisV and JoeMI6.

ApophisV: It's a great way of killing Jar Jar and the machete is cleverly built *y*

JoeMI6: It's a great entry, simple but very nice *y*

...to eat Jar Jar.

look again. In my entry he's not being quite eaten...

Sorry Sir Nadroj! In my opinion that was the best of your pics because it showed your light-up feature and the roasting of jar jar. If I am going to be doing all of the contest compilations I will have to come up with a system for people to let me know which pics they would like in the poll...

I voted for copmike and *yoda*

I was going to vote for Apo because the fact that it was built with the first wave of minis is brilliant. Just brilliant. Unfortunately though copmike put jar jar in place of "Ahnuld" in his vig which is brilliantly hilarious. So entertainment trumped skill in this case. Not to say copmike's vig isn't masterfully built. I guess it has the best of both. Great building technique and a clever joke. *wub*

Then I was stuck between Sinner and *yoda* . I was considering voting for Sinner just on the principle that *yoda* keeps up with this "no one likes my MOCs" crap :-| But in the end (pun intended) death by anal probing is right in line with my sick sense of humor so I need to promote as much poddy humor on this board as I can. Besides, Sinner's had enough votes lately, I think. :-P

Thanks everyone who voted for me. I'm glad people think Death by Bantha Poodoo is funny. Check out the entries thread for a shot of what's happening behind the bantha... :-D :-D :-D

I voted for *vader* and Timento.

For *vader* I love the customized head *wub*, but the MOC itself was also ingenius.

For Timento, he really captured the spirit of both movies really well, and I love that he integrated them :-D

look again. In my entry he's not being quite eaten...

What a useless death for Jar Jar. Any normal beast would eat his victim :-P .

But maybe Bantha's are vegetarian...

If I am going to be doing all of the contest compilations I will have to come up with a system for people to let me know which pics they would like in the poll...

At least if you could mine, I would eally appreciate it ;-)

I think the simplest way for you is this: take the FIRST pic of the entry thread !! Members be warned: choose that first pic wisely ;-)

And coming back, I still haven't voted |-/ Its so hard for me to decide (and in both groups !!) There are so many great entries !! I guess I'll have to sleep on it :-P

*yoda*

Sorry Sir Nadroj! In my opinion that was the best of your pics because it showed your light-up feature and the roasting of jar jar.

Thats ok, I know what you mean! (I just don't hope it affects the peoples voting! :-D ;-) )

Edited by SirNadroj

For Timento, he really captured the spirit of both movies really well, and I love that he integrated them :-D

Thank you, Starwars4J :-) , this is my first ever contest entry, you are the first to vote for me :'-) , and you don't know how excited I am ;-)

What a useless death for Jar Jar. Any normal beast would eat his victim :-P .

But maybe Bantha's are vegetarian...

Jar Jar thought he was making a fart joke. I considered having him eat Jar Jar but Vader already had him being eaten by his cool Rancor *wub* . And as I hate Jar Jar as much as the next guy, I thought a death of asphyxiation by bantha poop was a just way for him to go.

I voted for Vader and Timento. They are both very creative and well-done. Although a lot of others were, and it was hard to choose!

Well, another really hard voting.... :'-(

First, congrats to all competitors for their brilliant work! *y*

My vote goes to Copmike

So I finally voted and it was really a hard hard hard decision viewing the high quality of entries entered :'-) Tks guys for making this a brilliant contest !!

So I voted for *vader* 's great Rancor "feeding" (I just hope that poor Rancor wasn't too sick after X-D ). On the second category I ended up voting for Sinner because I just love the idea of an AT-AT squasing that creature !!

And off course there is Hinckie's hilarious entry !! What would we do without his great humour :-P

That clearly showed me one thing: a need for categories for the next contest !!

Still plenty of times to cast your votes my padawan !! Don't be shy and express yourselves :-P

*yoda*

Jar Jar thought he was making a fart joke. I considered having him eat Jar Jar but Vader already had him being eaten by his cool Rancor *wub* . And as I hate Jar Jar as much as the next guy, I thought a death of asphyxiation by bantha poop was a just way for him to go.

That reminds me of this guy who...well, was surrounded by elephants that had some stomach problems. He actually was suffocated :'-(

Crap.. I've forgotten who I voted for :-( Guess that proves how important it is to write a post about my votes ;-) I do remember that I had a hard time deciding though, might have been *vader* and SW4J, but I really don't know..

At least there were lots of great entries, and Bottle-Bottle deserved all of it :-D

No one voted for mine yet? :'-( :-P

I voted for mine (obviously X-D) and UniqueBuilder's, as nothing's better than a liquified Jar-Jar. >:-)

Thanks everyone who voted for me. I had a really slow start but I have a chance now.... *sweet*

On the second category I ended up voting for Sinner because I just love the idea of an AT-AT squasing that creature !!

Thanks! That way he can be squished over and over again; once is never enough for him! X-D

3 votes. More than I thought I would get :-) !

Vader and Hinckley for me! Great entries.