Sign in to follow this  
marcu22

[CG: L16 U vs. DK] Undermined the Scourge!

Hi,

so this is my try on an Counter Guerilla to Mass Editor's nice Fort: http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=107881

''Underminig the Scourge!'' or should I say: ''Helping land...''

''Erik started running. ''Old Tom...Old Tom'' he shouted. Erik nearly reached the end of the mine. He had to breath, before he started to tell his old father what he have sawn. ''I went down the north side of the mountain to get some firing wood, for my lovely wife...but...first i only heard some strange noices, creatures screaming in a language i never heared before... Horrible! ..Carefully i risked a glimpse on these strangers...there were dozens of frightening troops, troops carrying the sign of Desert King! We have to alarm the Ulandians of Boreasport! ''

''No!'' Old Tom made an grimly face.. ''It will be too late! We need about four days to reach Boreasport, the troops of Desert King could travel right behind us. WE have to keep them away from Boreasport and any other city. Now it's our turn to protect our land from the offenders...Call the whole family, we are going to the mining spot right under the coastal path. I've got a plan!''

16894374487_189e944b73_c.jpg

The family took down the wooden stakes of an mine section and undermined the coastal path, to let those offenders go down:

Click for video:

https://flic.kr/p/s4eeUr

(Is there an chance to embed it here?)

Hope you like, it was hell of work to get mechanism work. I cursed for three hours, but i didn't give up and I'm finally happy with an quite okay video...

Regards, Marcel

Haha, great build and counter! :thumbup:

Great desert landscaping and the trap door contraption certainly is a clever idea. I can imagine it was very frustrating to perfect though!

A fantastic counter, we'll show 'em! :grin: The build itself is very nice but the function just puts it over the top! :thumbup:

Edited by Kai NRG

Nice build Marcu, excellent job with the functioning trap! :classic::thumbup:

Great to see something functional. Good work on that. The landscape is also perfect.

Wow, that's fantastic :wub: . I really like the landscape and the functions :thumbup:

Awesome counter and the build looks really good! I also really like the different layers of land as well! The story also compliments the build nicely! :thumbup: