Sign in to follow this  
Jacob Nion

[WZ6:B7, Desert King] Tunnel Rats

The Salamanders still enjoy the large supplies stored in the countless cellars of Northwall. But soon enough they will have vermin in their storage rooms.

17099043535_d7e1f632be_o.jpg

17097532502_e23c4a967f_o.jpg

16911496860_beb21496c9_o.jpg

Keep on munching, little soldier. There's nothing to worry about...

16911490200_329406f10a_o.jpg

16912853979_0fae8e6efb_o.jpg

Completely love the moc.

The concept, the colors, the details, the minifigs is excellent :thumbup:

A great build, the underground section is well done and nice work on the wall texturing! :thumbup:

Given Garmadon's upcoming build though this is highly ironic... :look::grin:

Amazing work, Jacob :wub: .

I love how you made the ground and the curved wall!

Fantastic work! :wub: I really like how thick the wall is, and the dirt layering is superb :thumbup:

My only nitpick, is how the ground steps down so steeply on the frond edge, keeping it the same level as the rest might have looked better :classic:

Superb entry, you've really outdone yourself with this beauty! :thumbup: The wall looks fantastic with the greebling and the slight curve, plus the landscaping is some of the best I've seen in this challenge. The ditch in front of the wall is particularly eye-catching with the skulls and creepers.

Going lower, the cave is masterfully done as well, and the inclusion of an underground section of the wall is a great touch. The best entry yet, if I may say so, and my new favorite from you. Man, I can't wait to see you doing some building in Nocturnus!!

Wow. Just Wow. I think this is my favorite build of yours in this challenge. Just Awesome. I love the corpses from long ago battles.

The dry moat with brambles is the real star of this build, but both the curved wall and the rat tunnel are also great :thumbup:

Thank you all so much for your kind words! I'm glad you like it.

A great build, the underground section is well done and nice work on the wall texturing! :thumbup:

Given Garmadon's upcoming build though this is highly ironic... :look::grin:

Yeah, that's kind of funny. But rats are better in digging tunnels than mummies.

Superb entry, you've really outdone yourself with this beauty! :thumbup: The wall looks fantastic with the greebling and the slight curve, plus the landscaping is some of the best I've seen in this challenge. The ditch in front of the wall is particularly eye-catching with the skulls and creepers.

Going lower, the cave is masterfully done as well, and the inclusion of an underground section of the wall is a great touch. The best entry yet, if I may say so, and my new favorite from you. Man, I can't wait to see you doing some building in Nocturnus!!

Thanks! In fact, I plan to use these colours for my homestead in Nocturnus.

Wow. Just Wow. I think this is my favorite build of yours in this challenge. Just Awesome. I love the corpses from long ago battles.

Thanks so much, Ska. I'm glad that you still can enjoy the entries though you are busy running the contest.

Outstanding build :wub: The overall composition is excellent and there are plenty of nice details, like the tunnel, guards on duty, and that really neat tree :classic:

Great build JN, excellent wall and tunnel (even though it is a bad idea to tunnel under Northwall! :tongue:) :laugh::thumbup:

By the way, where are those gray rat heads from? (The brown one looks to be 12611pb01)

I don't believe the actual gray rat heads are sold individually on BrickLink but they are from this minifig. :wink:

Edited by Goliath

I don't believe the actual gray rat heads are sold individually on BrickLink but they are from this minifig. :wink:

Thanks! Weird that the minfig parts havn't been given inventory IDs...

Anyway on topic my reason for asking was because I would like to make a couple of these rats if I need them in a counter build or something, but I will stick to getting some brown heads for now.

Edited by Gideon