Sign in to follow this  
Brick Man Studios

[MOC] – Freebuild –The ravaged camp

Today our friends go in a military camp which, according to the scouts, is abandoned.

16618897739_7b2e674524.jpg

GoH # The ravaged camp # by Brick Man Studios, on Flickr

However by arriving on the scene, Justin realizes some thing which gives gooseflesh to him. There are corpses of men, soldiers, women and children.

The camp was not abandoned, but it was attacked. The killers are maybe still on the scene...

16803884741_8b5d4d4db8.jpg

GoH # The ravaged camp # by Brick Man Studios, on Flickr

More pics here : https://www.flickr.com/photos/120663149@N03/

Hope you enjoy !

Nice foliage again, BMS!

The hut and wall are nice as well. I like the wall composition with the large logs!

The roof of the hut is really nice, like the subtle curve!

Very nice foliage! I had not realized that it worked so well to stack those plants with big leaves :classic:

Very nice foliage! I had not realized that it worked so well to stack those plants with big leaves :classic:

Great vegetation. Good work

Thanks a lot guys ! Glad you like it !

Very cool palisade walls, and the little shack inside looks good as well :thumbup: As others have said, your foliage is quite effective too :classic:

Nice build, the vegetation really makes this shine. It would be great if we could see a picture of the entire MOC. :classic:

Really great looking moc here! The vegetation and the small hut inside are really eye candy!

I agree with ME about a photo of the whole moc, right now the corners of the moc are cut off

Very cool palisade walls, and the little shack inside looks good as well :thumbup: As others have said, your foliage is quite effective too :classic:

Thanks

Nice build, the vegetation really makes this shine. It would be great if we could see a picture of the entire MOC. :classic:

Ok. Thanks. I would be take a pic of the entire MOC next time.I thought it was inutil, but if you want it ...

Really great looking moc here! The vegetation and the small hut inside are really eye candy!

I agree with ME about a photo of the whole moc, right now the corners of the moc are cut off

Tnak you guy ! I make youthe same anwser as ME.

Excellent vegetation and great job on the shed BMS, superb photography (as usual :wink:) too!