Hinckley

Expand the Winter Village Contest V – Winners!

poster.jpg

And the Winners Are.....

With only 1 point separating first and second...

First Place:

22. Dance Hall by Emma

022.jpg

Second Place:

10. Reindeer Barn by 6kyubi6

010.jpg

Third Place:

26. Uni-Kitty is com-ing, to Town by Cara

026.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A huge congratulations to our winners, and a massive Thank You! to everyone who entered! There were so many incredible entries with so much creativity, imagination and building skill, so thank you to all the builders who entered. Thank you also to all of you who voted and showed your appreciation for all these wonderful entries. :wub:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please could the winners (Emma, 6kyubi6 and Cara) send me (Hinckley) a PM listing your name, full address (including Country) and telephone number so we can send you your prizes! :grin:

Check out all of the great entries here.

Congratulations to all entries.

Dance hall is probably the only one I would want to buy for my village. Although I would possibly buy the barn several times for my MOC farms.

The Unikitty palace might fit into my city's Theme Park.

Congratulations to all! Great entries all, the winning entries deserve to have won.

Andy D

Congratz to all the winners! My personal fav (ice fountain) didn't make it but it was a tough in such a high level competition :) Therefore also congratz and cheers to everyone who entered, the greatness of all the entries has blown me away this year. Good job everyone :)

Each entry on this contest was a piece of art.

Congratulations to the winners! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Congratz winners, not my picks but also great moc's. The quality of moc's is higher every year. LEGO idea's should connect with Eurobricks and this contest for their set ideas!

Again congretz to all builders

Congratz Emma and Cara!!

And congratz to all the particpants you all did a great job :wink:

Thanks Eurobricks, it was a lot of fun!

Congratulations to all winners! Uni-Kitty's is my favorite! I bet she was really happy with this wonderful holiday home. :wub:

:excited: Squeee!!! :blush: Ahem, anyways... Thanks to Hinckley/EB for organizing this contest, it was really fun to participate. And thank you to those who voted for my little build. A big congratulations both to 6kyubi6 and Cara - your builds were definitely my top picks.

My only complaint is that there couldn't be more winners, as there were many creative and well-built entries. But these three were very much stand-outs, so congrats to all participants, and especially to the winners! Thank you all for sharing with us!

Edited by rodiziorobs