Sign in to follow this  
Captain Flint

Rothdynoldurn Inn

What a lucky guy I am, says Eric. I walked all the long way to Reina's inn and now I'm finally here. As always, Reina is a great host. Here I will well rested, eaten and slept. How long I will stay, I do not know, but I know that I still have a long way to go and Reina has a lot to say to me, so this will be a long night ...

So, here it is Reina's inn. :classic:

16011043839_90fd1e6af8_c.jpg

16011335387_178bf04bea_c.jpg

15574723074_9fb42e08e8_c.jpg

I really like your mocing style CF.... You are a great mocer :) amazing terrain and house

I started build from scratch, Captain Braunsfeld. Yeah, I know that creations are similar, tan, brown and black colors and then gray base but these I have the most.

Great work Capt. Flint, really nice work on the texturing of the top of the house, and I also like the SNOT section of the A-roof, that works great! :thumbup: The terrain is fantastic as well!

Another great build in your style, Captain Flint!

The swamp and inn are nicely done. My favorite detail is the red plant coming out of the swamp water.

Excellent build as always, Captain Flint, great job on the landscaping especially!

The roof and balcony are very nice too, I really like the section with the studs outward on the upper part of the inn :thumbup:

I started build from scratch, Captain Braunsfeld. Yeah, I know that creations are similar, tan, brown and black colors and then gray base but these I have the most.

Thanks, I have one more question:

Does the custom door actually open?

No, the door does not open and the house is empty. Inside are only bricks that hold everything together. Otherwise, thanks for the positive comments, I'm glad you like it.

Really excellent work, the texture on the cottage is fantastic! Love the sloped roof, overall wonderfully done. :)

Amazing inn :wub: The roof is beautiful, especially with that balcony.

Great landscape as always too :thumbup:

Eerily beautiful... excellent work again Captain Flint! Besides that striking inn, the landscaping and trees are wonderfully done. Love the darkness of this build, especially the color choice for the landscape. Another top-notch Nocturnus build!

I´m in love with your style! You can tell right away who is the creator of these master pieces! And I love this one to! The liitle balcony in the roof is great! Have to take that idea with me!

Wonderful stonework, and I like the way you mix the Dark Green, Dark Red, and Reddish Brown.

Awesome!

This one actually reminds of a scary house that is build in a one of the residential areas of LA :blush: