Sign in to follow this  
black bart(artamus)

Brickshelf is no more!!!!

One of my favorite sites has discontinued operation if you don't believe me see for yourself

oh yea i'm really mr. cameron but i forgot my password so yea i'm now known as black bart

i moved this to general discussion.

i checked out Brickshelf.com, and it seems to be true. is this possible :'-( what are we going to do now ???

- BM

Actually this has already been talked about in two other topics. Sne wanted to keep it going in an old BS problem topic, which can be found below, so I'll close this.

Topic

oh yea i'm really mr. cameron but i forgot my password so yea i'm now known as black bart

Lost your password huh? Well then i shall delete your old account, in future if you have anymore problems then i sugest you pm or email a member of staff.

Actually this has already been talked about in two other topics. Sne wanted to keep it going in an old BS problem topic, which can be found below, so I'll close this.

Topic

Weird since its NOT thge same issue :-| Now you have to read x pages of useless discussions to get to the point !! Just brilliant, good call !! Way to go !! *y*

*yoda*