Pimp my Ride Poll  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the king of pimp ?

• Yoda's "Red DEvil"
    • Stauder's "Overkill"
    • Brainbox's "Chav-Mobile"
    • PaulC's "Chromie"
    • Hinckley's "Rocket Engine"

Even though Hinckley has been mean to me and my Walrus lately, I still love him and his MOCs so he gets my vote.

Even though Hinckley has been mean to me and my Walrus lately, I still love him and his MOCs so he gets my vote.

He got mine too ;-) , great job hinckley *y*

Oh, Sinner... :'-( you had me at hello. It's just that I don't know how to express my love sometimes and I lash out. :'-( I'm sorry I broke your windshield. Friends? *wub*

Thanks guys for voting for me. It makes me so :'-) happy that I cry, I guess. That's what the emoticon seems to be saying, anyway.

I voted for *yoda* . That was before I realized I was in the running. Damn it all. If I'd have known the voting was that close, I would've voted for me. But I like Yoda's a lot so I'm glad he got my vote. I just wish said vote wouldn't have put us in a 3-way tie! :-D :-D :-D

Best of luck everybody, great entries.

...and Sinner, I still say you started it. :-P

PaulC has got my vote.

I like his one the most and not just because of all the chrome. No also because of the model itself.

You can still see what is has got to be. I mean, you can see that it is a trike with a lot of chromed and blown-up details.

Very cool MOCs, good luck to all! *y*

Well, my vote.... It seems like yoda got me with that coffemaker.... oh, darned addiction.... 8-|

I really like BrainBox's and Hinckley's entries, but voted for Paul's. I really like those big exhaust pipes. 8-

PaulC has got my vote.

I like his one the most and not just because of all the chrome. No also because of the model itself.

You can still see what is has got to be. I mean, you can see that it is a trike with a lot of chromed and blown-up details.

I feel exactly the same way :-) (and those samurai horns are just too cute ;-) ) so PaulC got my vote too.

(PS: Sinner and hinckley, you two make a lovely couple *wub* )

I feel exactly the same way :-) (and those samurai horns are just too cute ;-) ) so PaulC got my vote too.

As do I. It's definitely pimped, and it's cute to boot. And there's lots of chrome ;-)

And I was very good in not voting for myself. Good luck to the other participants :-) .

Oh, and thanks Dillon :-) .

After a good start it looks like Hinckley will be thrashed by PaulC! I like his, but chrome really isn't my style. I came closer to voting for Yoda's because of the Coffee machine!

(PS: Sinner and hinckley, you two make a lovely couple *wub* )

Don't tell my wife! Besides, it's just a fling.

Edited by Sinner

Way to go Paul C. I'm getting my megablocks kicked now! Aw darn. There goes my life dream... :'-(

Don't tell my wife! Besides, it's just a fling.

>:-( Just a what?! :'-(

This thread made me cry twice in one post. I'm never coming back! NEVER!

This thread made me cry twice in one post. I'm never coming back! NEVER!

Sorry, but after a long time of reflexion, I voted for Yoda...

I think that he has the most MTV's pimp my ride spirit. I just watched another episode yesterday, after weeks and weeks without MTV, it's always funny and a little stupid :-D

Anyway, nice entry from all the conquestors

Everybody deserved to win!

I ended up voting for Paul C's creation because it keeps in line with the "simple" idea I had and does not have attachment after attachment after attachment, it also looks like something TLC would maybe someday dare to sell... The Chav-mobile was another favorite and close runner up for me because of the spirit, and then Hinckley's megaboost was superbly executed, A+ material, Yoda's coffee maker and "turning" chair were really cool and I'm trying to MOC a similar thing right now... last but not least, Stauder@55 built within reason and that is exactly the attachment I put on my blue 3 wheels.

Let's give it some more time and find out who the democratic winner is!

Edited by takuto20

Its fun to notice that in another contest I went all chrome on and ended last (or something similar) X-D So I didn't want to redo that again and off course I was proven wrong once again :-P

*yoda*

It's about time I visited this forum :-) I voted for Hinckley's model...c'mon! It's rocket powered! How can you not vote for it?

It doesn't have any chrome, can't vote for something without chrome :-P

But...rocket engine! Rocket engine beats chrome any day!

Thank you ZBD. May I call you that? It's true that rocket engines beat chrome. Not in this poll, but regardless, chrome rusts and rocket engines burn up people who don't vote for it. See?

:-P

Congratulations PaulC! It's a great little bike. I almost voted for it myself. Great job...

[Whinge]

We have over a thousand members, and surely at least 100 are active, yet PaulC wins with 24 votes?! *wacko* :'-)

[/whinge]

Thank you ZBD. May I call you that?
Of course! You can also call me Hey Kid, or You There, if you want :-)
We have over a thousand members, and surely at least 100 are active, yet PaulC wins with 24 votes?! *wacko* :'-)
This is why democracy doesn't work ;-)