Christian

List of 2008 sets (January)

I've found this list on Amazon.de. It contains the Sw sets which we allready know about, except for one set, which I assume is the Hoth battlepack. Furthermore does it mention a new theme called Impulse...

LEGO Technic 8290 - Mini-Gabelstapler EUR 7,99

LEGO Technic 8291 - Motocross Bike EUR 24,99

LEGO Technic 8292 - Truck mit Hebeb

Thanks for the heads up, Christian!

Hmmm... where have I heard that before... oh yes, here... you're so predictable, TLC...

I was kinda disappointed to learn that they would produce police sets again... City has so much potential for other sets such as shops etc.

Thanks for the heads up, Christian!

Hmmm... where have I heard that before... oh yes, here... you're so predictable, TLC...

:-P i was thinking about your post as well! unfortunetaly, you were right! damn! :-X

eh... can you also predict the 6 lottery numbers for next week? X-D

what is, btw, Lego impulse? sounds like a differently scaled product again, perhaps duplo

Edited by snefroe1

Tks for the update Christian ;-) Great find !!

Nothing new regarding SW and Indy ;-) I am so happy about these 2 lineups !!

Regarding city here goes the bashing :-P NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Why oh why another police line !! G that really aggravates me a whole lot !! (and once again its such an understatment)

Sure the sets will be better, but are we needing more cops ?? answer is a definte NO !! I will go and use the old police sets as spare parts looool

Regarding that Impulse "theme", I really wonder what it is, especially regarding the price of 2.99

Mange tak *sweet*

Very interesting line up yes we knew most..

Interesting Exo Names, Impulse sounds cool atleast he he

And Rebel Scout Speeder... Does that mean Rebels mini figs???

Nice find Mr Christian!

Mmmmh, no new Castle, that can't be good. :-/ I hope there will be more of them. But there's Indy and that's good.

Wonder what Impulse is though..

Mr Tiber

Thanks for the list Christian, its nice to see what sort of prices these will be.

Nice find Christian and thanks!

It's interesting how much TLC is investing in the EXO-FORCE line. Those set names sound very promising. Better than "Bad Guy Vehicle" anyway.

I'm glad they are introducing a new police station as I can't stand that wierd monstrosity that they have out now. It'll be interesting to see what wild speculations we'll see as to what the IMPULSE line will be. Sounds like another Creator-type line to me as the set names vary greatly. Maybe it's the next Duplo sub-theme...

So, what's up? No pics?

:-P

I think you guys are missing the concept of the "Impulse" line. IMHO they are simply cheap sets designed for supermarkets and/or near cash registers. As in, for "Impulse Buying", that is not planning on buying something but buying it because it is cheap and desirable.

Or is it me who is confused? *wacko* Sometimes I confuse myself. Eitherway, thanks for the list. I am surprised that there is a new Police Station. Since Lego are still showing the old one (which I bought this year) in catalog displays I assumed it had another year of life. More confusion from me it seems! *wacko*

(Any chance of a translation?)

eh... can you also predict the 6 lottery numbers for next week? X-D

Sure: 4, 19, 21, 35, 37, 45

Just don't ask which lottery in which country :-P

(Any chance of a translation?)

Sure:

LEGO Technic 8290 - Mini Fork Lift EUR 7,99

LEGO Technic 8291 - Motocross Bike EUR 24,99

LEGO Technic 8292 - Truck with lifting ramp/platform EUR 59,99

LEGO Technic 8296 - Beach Buggy EUR 19,99

LEGO Action 7723 - Police Water Plane EUR 25,99 (probably in the line of the swimming Police and Fire Boats)

LEGO City 7741 - Police Helicopter EUR 12,99

LEGO City 7743 - Police Surveillance Car EUR 39,99 (might be a truck considering the price)

LEGO City 7744 - Police Station EUR 89,99

LEGO Indiana Jones 7620 - Indiana Jones Motorbike Chase EUR 12,99

LEGO Indiana Jones 7621 - Indiana Jones and the lost Grave EUR 25,99

LEGO Indiana Jones 7622 - Chase of the stolen Treasure EUR 34,99

LEGO Indiana Jones 7623 - Escape from the Temple EUR 69,99

[set names already in English snipped]

LEGO Impulse 5610 - Construction worker EUR 2,99

LEGO Impulse 5611 - Street cleaner/scavenger EUR 2,99

LEGO Impulse 5612 - Policeman EUR 2,99

LEGO Impulse 5613 - Firefighter EUR 2,99

LEGO Impulse 5614 - The Good Magician EUR 2,99

LEGO Impulse 5615 - The Knight EUR 2,99

LEGO Impulse 5616 - Mini Robot EUR 2,99

LEGO Impulse 5617 - Alien Jet EUR 2,99

Translations are mostly literal, TLC's official names will most likely differ.

LEGO Impulse 5610 - Construction worker EUR 2,99

LEGO Impulse 5611 - Street cleaner/scavenger EUR 2,99

LEGO Impulse 5612 - Policeman EUR 2,99

LEGO Impulse 5613 - Firefighter EUR 2,99

Is it possible these could be small minifig packs? Kind of in line with some of the items out of the Advent Calendar. ie. the Street Cleaner could have a worker and his little trash cart?

Mmmmh, no new Castle, that can't be good. :-/ I hope there will be more of them. But there's Indy and that's good.

Mr Tiber

Remember last year when we got this info and there was no Castle? Just wait till we get summer sets.

And yay! I hope I can get a Brody fig in a cheap set.

Not too excited about the impulse line, unless it has brown elements. Pics are wanted here! Of course, we must be patient. I am mostly interested in the star wars part.

Is it possible these could be small minifig packs? Kind of in line with some of the items out of the Advent Calendar. ie. the Street Cleaner could have a worker and his little trash cart?

I think you're onto something. I'm guessing these Impulse sets are small polybags containing a mini-fig and a couple of pieces. Maybe they're going to try to sell these in grocery stores or that sort of thing. That's a pretty good idea, especially if the mini-figs are interesting and unique.

As for the police station .... sigh. As inevitable as the tides, Lego comes out with a police station every two years. You can mark your calendar by it. My Lego town is already a facist police state, with an approximate ratio of one cop for every two civilians.

Translations are mostly literal, TLC's official names will most likely differ.

You are the best! Thanks very much.

Hmm, Rebel Scout speeder. I sense EU. Possibly the speeder from Battlefront 1 in Rhen Var? Actually, that's just a rehash of the Gian Speeder. I am interested... *y*

I was thinKing about minifig packs but it might be technic figures too. We are a supposed to get a technic grievous arent we?

Tks Hobbes for the translations !!

Water police plane !! I really like the sound of that !! Even if I'm really pissed at haveing yet another police line, I really hope for great sets ;-)

Also that "impulse" line sounds really prommissing especially those 3 (at least for me): Street cleaner/scavenger, The Good Magician & knight !!

I do hope that Mr Hobbles is right and that TLC releases small sets like they used to in the good old times ;-) I mean sets like the Paradisa BBQ or the latest Aircraft maintenance

*yoda*

I'm glad they are introducing a new police station as I can't stand that wierd monstrosity that they have out now.
im looking forward to it too... considering how horrible the fire station was in 2005, and how great the 2007 one was, im looking for similar upgrade from the 2005 police station.

- BM

I'm glad they are introducing a new police station as I can't stand that wierd monstrosity that they have out now.

Well I liked it. I don't care what you think. I wanted a lot of policemen and many of the "bad" parts I had none of, such as the base, the <insert that tiresome argument> chopper parts. I also had none of the bay window parts.

Edited by Sinner

Water police plane !! I really like the sound of that !!

Me too. I am very curious about that. Will it be like the old ones or similar to the new? Who knows! It's all so exciting! :-P

Wow, thanks for the info!

I'm interested to see that Rogue Shadow and the Rebel Scout Speeder. Hopefully we should be seeing pics of these as well as the Indiana Jones sets too.