kbcakir

kbcakir's CMF Series

Here is my entry for GoH CMF Series Contest. Due to late posting I need to modify many figs. It is hard to believe how many builders think in the same way. This is something beautiful about lego. Hope you all enjoy my minifigure creations.

15901097726_948c2b72d8_z.jpg

Avalonian Minifigs

15926908095_5841d52806_z.jpg

Domestic Servant

Every castle's need. She has just one weak spot: Fear against the RATS!!!

15307257833_0d1909db95_z.jpg

Spy

Looks like just a beggar but he is the greatest provocateur around Albion with his letter delivering owl.

15304669754_d8c4baf381_z.jpg

Arrow Raccoon

Once a noble prince, now cursed by a witch and turned into a raccoon. Still rocks with his unproportional weapon.

15304670074_9625492f94_z.jpg

Fancy Knight

Simply elegant and dangerous with his mace. He has too much to be looted. Lover of the Princess Cherrybottom.

Kaliphlin Minifigs

15926953715_ba30ff8fa1_z.jpg

Hunter

He hunts the most dangerous beasts. Hunting is a sport and a way of gaining reputation for him.

15740935219_767a9e0c60_z.jpg

Serving Grandma

Best cook of poultry dishes and warm like your grandma. (I dedicate this fig to my own grandma.)

15741218017_800f0150ce_z.jpg

Desert Wanderer

A tortured hero, he lost his belief about humans. He wanders around looking for bounty or loot. He can also serve as a mercenary.

15739668000_8278735256_z.jpg

Fire Mage

Some say that he is immortal but there is one thing you can be sure about him: Don't get too close otherwise you are on fire!

Mitgardian Minifigures

15926994115_0491263935_z.jpg

Princess Cherrybottom

Every noble in Historica dreams about her. But she doesn't feel ready for a marriage.

15307344653_de84be5a12_z.jpg

Legendary Maiden

A valkryie lost her wings, convicted to this earth. She appears to help Mitgardians in the most hopeless times of battles.

15739708530_157112c660_z.jpg

Farmer

Everybody demands bread and meat in Mitgardia. He is the supplier.

15901191636_1488d4e429_z.jpg

Norse Chieftain

Barbaric but also heroic, chieftain is well respected by his men and even by his enemies.

Nocturnus Minifigures

15741328517_b94267747e_o.jpg

Ms. Sell-Sword

An half elven lady,who is much better than many men in fencing. But talent comes with its price.

15927065885_abedc7ae6f_z.jpg

Exiled Warrior

Once an Avalonian commander but betrayed by his companions. He will get his revenge!

15927066045_6804873789_z.jpg

Purple Witch

Don't let beauty of her flames fool you, she is pure evil. Maybe she can do something good for huge amount of gold. She is the witch cursed Arrow Raccoon.

15307417113_2a5aec6a5b_z.jpg

Heroic demon

Summoned to this earth by Purple Witch. But now they are greatest enemies. Despite his evil nature this lone wolf protects who is good inside. (I dedicate this fig to beloved Hellboy)

I must thank to Eurobricks admins for presenting us such an exciting contest. I hope you all like it, otherwise she will...

...SMASH!!!

15741330127_b0151c0a5a_z.jpg

Edited by kbcakir

You've got some great figures here. I love the Hunter, Fire Mage, Farmer, Norse Chieftain and all your Nocturnus figures. I especially like the staff you made for the Heroic Demon!

Based on the limited number of theme appropriate printed torsos I would expect to see a lot of overlap, especially for a contest that has as long a duration as this one. I was trying hard to get my series in early to avoid the desire to change something if I saw another series with a very similar design. I'm amazed at all the really unique figures that have been coming out from all the entries. Its been fun waiting for each new posting in this contest.

Edited by legoloco

You've got some great figures here. I love the Hunter, Fire Mage, Farmer and all your Nocturnus figures. I especially like the staff you made for the Heroic Demon

Based on the limited number of theme appropriate printed torsos I would expect to see a lot of overlap, especially for a contest that has as long a duration as this one. I was trying hard to get my series in early to avoid the desire to change something if I saw another series with a very similar design. I'm amazed at all the really unique figures that have been coming out from all the entries. Its been fun waiting for each new posting in this contest.

I had to post in two parts due to a connectivity problem. But they are all here now.

Arrow Raccoon :grin: :grin: :grin:

Some really great figures in there, like the Fire Mage, the Servant, the Maiden,...

The NPU on the Maiden's battle hammer with the crowns blows my mind. Just fantastic! And nice job with your series overall, too! :sweet:

The Nocturnian are the best! You can just blow your imagination there!

Great series, kbcakir!

I love that Arrow Raccoon! Great combinations throughout! I also find it interesting how many new ideas are brought out in a contest like this.

The NPU on the Maiden's battle hammer with the crowns blows my mind. Just fantastic! And nice job with your series overall, too! :sweet:

This! But yes, this is a great series and one of my favorites so far. I also debated using Rocket Racoon so I'm glad someone did!

One of the best for sure! Some really awesome ideas and combos here! Love the purple witch and chieftain! Awesome work!

Guys thank you all! This comment are motivating me to survive under exams and assignments :laugh: .

About the torso

It is the back side of chima fig furty the fox's torso.

973pb1538c01.jpg?1

Awesome group of figs all the way around, and the descriptions are great. The fancy knight is very cool, but again, the Nocty figs take the cake here!

While I've always leaned on the side of classic yellow figs, I have to admit these are some really great looking figs. Great combos and weapons as well!

Legendary Maiden 's hammer is awesome!

The highlight of the series for sure.

Fire Mage and Purple Witch are my favorites

Some really great figs in this series! I especially like the Fancy Knight and Serving Grandma.

You've got some really neat combos here! Fancy Knight, Hunter, and the Norse Chieftain are especially cool :wub:

Awesome group of figs all the way around, and the descriptions are great. The fancy knight is very cool, but again, the Nocty figs take the cake here!

Great entry! I really like your Exile and Demon.

That Arrow Raccoon is awesome! Great work on the rest of the 'figs, too!

While I've always leaned on the side of classic yellow figs, I have to admit these are some really great looking figs. Great combos and weapons as well!

Legendary Maiden 's hammer is awesome!

The highlight of the series for sure.

Fire Mage and Purple Witch are my favorites

Some really great figs in this series! I especially like the Fancy Knight and Serving Grandma.

You've got some really neat combos here! Fancy Knight, Hunter, and the Norse Chieftain are especially cool :wub:

Thank you all guys :blush::laugh:

That Norse Chieftain is so good! What hair piece is that?

My favourite is the arrow raccoon :wub:

Thanks de Gothia

It is that piece from chief big bear (the lone ranger).

13753pb01.jpg?1

Edited by kbcakir

Nice combo of figs and pieces, the colors are also remarkable.

Well done. :)