Sign in to follow this  
Timento

StarCraft Marine and Firebat

indexed.gif

Hi all,

I'm new here. My name's Luka, I live in Slovenia. I like pirates, classic castle, this new castle theme and a little StarWars never hurt anybody X-D . I was reading these boards quite a while now and finally I decided to join.

I will introduce myself with my StarCraft Marine and Firebat. I really like this game and StarCraft 2 is coming out (after 10 years, yay *sweet* ) so I had my inspiration. Here 'em boys are:

Marine:

rine1.gif

rine2.gif

"Wanna a piece o' me boy?" X-D

Firebat:

bat1.gif

bat2.gif

bat3.gif

bat4.gif

I hope that I'll be able to make more StarCraft creations (I think that won't be a problem because it's summer

:-D )

Edited by imperialshadows

Hi all,

I'm new here. My name's Luka, I live in Slovenia. I like pirates, classic castle, this new castle theme and a little StarWars never hurt anybody X-D . I was reading these boards quite a while now and finally I decided to join.

I will introduce myself with my StarCraft Marine and Firebat. I really like this game and StarCraft 2 is coming out (after 10 years, yay *sweet* ) so I had my inspiration. Here 'em boys are:

Marine:

"Wanna a piece o' me boy?" X-D

Firebat:

I hope that I'll be able to make more StarCraft creations (I think that won't be a problem because it's summer

:-D )

Hey Timento,

Welcome to Eurobricks and thanks for sharing your MOCs.

EDIT: Ignore this now: Unfortunately the pics are not showing up for me. Perhaps you entered the URL wrong? If so, you can edit your post by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner. Or maybe the server where your pictures are stored is having a temp glitch. Well, I hope to see them soon. It sounds like they're cool! X-D end edit

They are showing up now and they are very cool. I love the idea of the mech suit and I like the way you built this particular one. I love the weapons and the "backpack". Thanks for sharing and welcome to Eurobricks!

Yes, the images didn't display at first, sorry, I noticed it and quickly used another server X-D

It should be working now ... I hope ;-)

EDIT: I saw your edit and edited my edit X-D I'm glad that you like em and thanks for the welcome

Edited by Timento

Very nice!! now you just need some Zerglings to roast!

Maybe you can try some Star Craft II creations when more is known of the game!!

Thanks for the nice reply *sweet* I was thinkin' of some zerglings *y* some new units are already on the site, btw

Hello and welcome!

Very nice MOCs with a good color scheme and a nice weaponry

and also very good faces for both of them. *y*

:-D Thank you Asuka :-D I will post my zergling soon...

EDIT:Ok guys here he is. He isn't the same size as the marines though... I tried to make him the same size but it didn't look good at all. With no further ado...

ling1.gif

ling2.gif

ling3.gif

ling4.gif

Also, you gotta check this guy's zerglings...

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=261203

X-O They're incredible...

Oh, and moderators, feel free to change the topic title to StarCraft MOC's or StarCraft creations or sometin' like that ;-)

Enjoy :-)

Edited by Timento

They are nice indeed :-)

Looking forward to see your zerglings (oh, they're already here, and quite nice :-) )

Have you done other StarCraft MOCs?

Very nice!! now you just need some Zerglings to roast!

He also needs a comsat station to scan for lurkers, and some medics to heal his troops ;-) And why not a siege tank to give some nice artillery support? (I'd love to see a proper siege tank MOC, have considered doing one myself, but never gotten around to it :-/ )

Also, you gotta check this guy's zerglings...

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=261203

X-O They're incredible...

Indeed incredible, both the zerglings and the zealot are top notch *wub*

Why thanks for the nice reply and good ideas, Quarryman :-) I'll probably gonna make a Goliath or Zaelot, just not anytime soon, I won't be at home for the next 5 days... see ya then, then X-D

EDIT: I'm back :-)

Edited by Timento