He's my entry for stage 1 of the warlord community build. I'd also like to claim DoH credits for:

• Landscape Design (studs up rock)
  • Landscape design (extreme environments - lava)
  • Geography (cliffs)

I give to you Lord Bone-Bane.

2014-10-02%2012.15.09.jpg

2014-10-02%2012.17.41.jpg

2014-10-02%2012.19.45.jpg

From long forgotten cavern he rides forth to decimate his enemies. He lay hidden for centuries, arising once again from among the bones left from battles between warring clans of orcs and dwarves deep below the Nocturnus mountains. His armies collect the bones from log dead battles and draw power from these by conducting long lost rituals. There's even rumours that should enough die I battle, Lord BoneBane can summon extra power then and there... and has been know to use this to summon al manner of monsters to join battle with him against the world of the living. Many have foolishly tried to attack his keep thinking to destroy him, little realising the futility of battle against such a foe. Several times he has been thought to be dead, his bod smashed and bones scattered, yet he continues to rise up. Perhaps he's a spirit rather than the undead warlord he's commonly believed to be....

Edited by Covenant84

Excellent! We have never too many warlords in nocturnus! I love the lava and the crack in the rock, rockwork is also really nice! Will this be another fig next to your sigfig? Can't wait to see more!

Nice work Covenant84, the split in the rock looks great, as does the rockwork in general! +1 one for the cliffs credit and the studs-up rock. I'm not sure about the lava - the diamonds just aren't working for me, and the torches strike me as a little strange. Good job nonetheless! :thumbup:

UoP +1 for the (landscape design) studs up rocks, and (geography) cliffs. I'm not so sure about the lava, its much too dark compared to the trans orange torches, so you could either get rid of the torches and put the flames among the lava, or you could use a red plate beneath the trans red diamonds to make the general colour of the lava a bit brighter.

+1 UoP DoH for all claims. Nice job with this, I like the unusual formation of the rocks :thumbup:

UoP DoH +1 on the studs up rock and cliff claims. The gems don't quite convey the lava look for the credit.

Thanks all for the credits and feedback.

There are few flames among the gems but I guess I overdid them on the base. Will have another think for that credit.

And yes - You'll be seeing a bit more of Bone-Bane yet...