Simon_S

HSS Belynia: The Eye Collector

Hey friends

I finally found some time to build again, even if it was just a little bit... I built another entry for the Historican Settlements (Task IV of Avalonia) in the category: Medical

The Eye Collector

Simon: Good morning sir!

Fred: All hail, King Simon of Nalderic! I'm humbled that you give my little eye store a visit. How can I help you?

Simon: As you can see, both of my eyes still work. I'm just looking what you have on sale. I hope you have a lot on sale for me...

Fred's assistant: Of course we do, in the moment we have right and left eyes and in some days a cyclops eye should arrive here.

15011288140_8ac20731f5.jpg

Simon: Can I reserve the cyclops eye? I would love to donate it to a lovely lady, I think that's a gift that would impress her a lot, don't you also think so?

Fred: Yes, that's a great gift and will surely impress her more than anything else she ever got from a man.

Simon: Thank you, so I will come back in some days...

15197954955_d58873569f.jpg

To be continued...

Additional shot:

15194911731_6d0ab86282.jpg

As you can see, I had some fun with the mixels eyes again. Thank you for looking and have a nice day!

Simon

Edited by Simon_S

Eye think this is a rather wonderful eyedea. And Lord Simon might be a little bit bonkers!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Interesting concept.

Being involved with eyes myself, how do they not dry out? They are basically mucosal membranes anyway... :tongue:

Haha, funny build Simon! I can't wait to see how his gift goes over with this lady... Btw, nice job with the tiled walls, they look really good!

That's definitely a nice idea and a great build!

I really like that technique you have used to build the wall and it shows me that I need way more light bluish grey 1x2 tiles. :laugh:

All in all this is a nice little and well built creation, something I have never seen before and it really made me laugh.

Always think there was a bit of Casanova over that Simon... :wink:

A very alternative build, mylord!

I like how this build is going off the beaten path, I certainly haven't seen anything like this before! I wonder if the eyes would follow you as you went about your browsing...

It's a weird kind of shop, but i do like this moc alot... The walls are suberb and its very original!

Mildly disturbing....

Also, subject matter aside, the wall is awesome. I'll have to have a go at it if I have enough tiles....

Eye think this is a rather wonderful eyedea. And Lord Simon might be a little bit bonkers!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Haha, thank you!

Thats gruesome yet surrealistic in a way, I like it!

Thanks Tomsche.

Funny idea packed in great build!

Thank you :-).

Awesome build. All the eyes give a very strange feel to the build and yet looks so cool :)

Thank you. I'm somehow bored of the usual castle stuff, which already has been done so many times (for example a kings hall, a large feast or an armory, etc.) so I like to try out new stuff that hasn't been built before.

Nice work! Story is a bit weird, but well, that's what you get with eyes.

Thank you Alfadas. I didn't took much time to write/ think about it, but it's still better than no story ;-).

That's awesome. So kooky, but awesome. What really makes it for me is that, without the eyes, this could be absolutely anything. There's just that touch of randomness :laugh:

Thank you. Yeah, I really like to throw in such random things, I think they're good to make the build unique.

But... how does the eye collector get the eyes?

Magic :-P

He shangheyes the unwilling donors. :rofl:

Haha

Heyyy spooky and funny together xD :) nice one Simon

Thanks mate.

Interesting concept.

Being involved with eyes myself, how do they not dry out? They are basically mucosal membranes anyway... :tongue:

Thanks Doc. They are actually laid into water, you can see it if you take a look at picture 2. And the other ones who aren't... ;-)

Haha, funny build Simon! I can't wait to see how his gift goes over with this lady... Btw, nice job with the tiled walls, they look really good!

Thanks mate.

Haha awesome! Made me laugh!

Thank you!

That's definitely a nice idea and a great build!

I really like that technique you have used to build the wall and it shows me that I need way more light bluish grey 1x2 tiles. :laugh:

All in all this is a nice little and well built creation, something I have never seen before and it really made me laugh.

Yeah, you can actually never get enough of those. Thank you.

Always think there was a bit of Casanova over that Simon... :wink:

A very alternative build, mylord!

Thank you. When I wrote the story I totally forgot that I'm now also a Lord of Avalonia and not only of Nalderic ;-).

I like how this build is going off the beaten path, I certainly haven't seen anything like this before! I wonder if the eyes would follow you as you went about your browsing...

Oh man, that would be so creepy. I really should do a stop motion film with it.

This is really interesting and almost gets creepy, but not quite! I like it a lot.

Thanks mate.

Great build, I like the large quantity and differentiations among the eyes.

Thank you. Mixels eyes make every build better, even if they don't really fit in there.

It's a weird kind of shop, but i do like this moc alot... The walls are suberb and its very original!

Thanks you. Originality is a very important part for me when it comes to building. Copying others people ideas and techniques doesn't seem to be too difficult, so I try to create my own stuff.

Mildly disturbing....

Also, subject matter aside, the wall is awesome. I'll have to have a go at it if I have enough tiles....

Thanks mate.

Very creative idea, and a great use for spare eye pieces.

Thank you. The eyes, the ball joints and the dark brown cheese slopes were the main reason to finally buy some Mixels.

This is so awesome!! And extremely funny (and creepy also :classic: ).

I like the way you made the glass cabinet!

Thanks César.

This is such a great and insane idea! That glass cabinet with fluid inside is so good! Well done mate!

Nice work, a very humorous but top notch build! That cabinet is very good and that's a really interesting technique for the eye-washing tub.

Never thought of a cyclops eye as the way into a lady's heart, but I've tried other crazy stuff! :laugh: