New York Toy Fair Coverage!

Brickthing
    By Brickthing,

Courtesy of

BIONICLEsector01, HEROsector01 and our Eurobricks Toyfair correspondents Chols and Aanchir, Eurobricks is pleased to present to you three more articles covering the 2012 LEGO sets that were on show at the New York Toy Fair! Read on to find the coverage for the DC and Marvel Superhero sets, upcoming Friends sets and new Creator sets.

ToyfairSupers.jpg

Part Five: Super Heroes

Part Six: Friends

Part Seven: Creator, Racers, & Games

Architecture Building Contest - Voting Begins!

Rufus
    By Rufus,

It's time to vote for the winners of the Eurobricks Architecture Building Contest!

6870913259_3f3ed3d1dc_z.jpg

Click the picture above, or here, to go to the voting thread in the Special Themes Forum!

Survey Time

I Scream Clone
    By I Scream Clone,

It's time for a Guilds of Historica survey.

We, the guild leaders would greatly appreciate your input on how you think the community driven build has progressed and of course any improvements that can be made.

Please drop by and vote/comment to help shape this fun world with us.

Guilds of Historica Survey

gallery_2955_116_155719.png

2-6-0 Ivatt Class 4 Mogul

WesternOutlaw
    By WesternOutlaw,

2-6-0 Ivatt Class 4 Mogul LEGO Train

Some builders are gifted when it comes to capturing real-life details in LEGO. LEGO Train enthusiast Bricktrix is one such builder and if you see his recent LEGO Train, a British Railways 2-6-0 Ivatt Class 4 Mogul Steam Locomotive, you will certainly agree. A fantastic wheel design, slanted boiler, and steam pipes are just a few of the amazing details. Check out his impressive LEGO Train MOC today.

gallery_174_44_164715.jpg

Flying Dutchman Perfection

I Scream Clone
    By I Scream Clone,

Flying Dutchman

Head on over to the Pirate MOC Forum to look at all the amazing details Sebeus Iniwum has crammed into the Flying Dutchman.

Just amazing!

Check out his Farore's Wind as well for a Bluecoat beauty!

gallery_2955_116_25509.jpg

You might even find an Islander MOC if you look closely :laugh:

Stockholm's Tramway Museum Display

WesternOutlaw
    By WesternOutlaw,

1940s Stockholm LEGO Train Sneak Peek

As a sneak peek of an upcoming Stockholm Tramway History Museum display, LEGO Train fan and EB "MOC Expert" Skrytsson shares the first of four LEGO Train / Tram scenes in Train Tech. Check out his amazing 1940s LEGO Train display. The colors and style capture the era nicely and will certainly be a wonderful addition to the museum.

gallery_174_44_33764.jpg

Architecture Building Contest - Less than a week to go!

Rufus
    By Rufus,

Architecture Building Contest - less than a week to go!

6870913259_3f3ed3d1dc_z.jpg

The Contest closes at midnight GMT at the end of Saturday 7th April 2012, so get building your chosen building!

For more information, see the Discussion Thread in the Special Themes Forum.

Mega Marvel Magic!

Siegfried
    By Siegfried,

CorneliusMurdock has made some reviews of the new Mavel sets!

Smashing? Sharp? Impervious? :wacko: Find out in the LEGO Licensed Forum!

6892679064_c4e3bee0e0.jpg

7037532891_1f3c1fb980.jpg

6886547766_441131f36e.jpg

Hispabrick Issue 13 released

Superkalle
    By Superkalle,

Hispabrick Issue 13 released

Another issue of Hisapbrick Magazine is out. Hurry over to the newsstand and get your copy today, and then stop by here if you want to talk about.

HispaBrick13b.jpg

Ass-kicking with Fairies!

Hinckley
    By Hinckley,

Think you have what it takes to play LEGO-themed Mafia Games in Eurobricks Gaming Forum?

fm-bigbadwolf_sm.jpgfm-cinderella_sm.jpgfm-jack_sm.jpgfm-redridinghood_sm.jpg

Don't miss this chance to join the madness that is Eurobricks Mafia! Sandy hosts Mafia School: A Bedtime Story

Mafia School sign-ups here!

To sail the Technic sea... last days!

Siegfried
    By Siegfried,

tsatsp3.jpg

Dreaming of winning the Unimog while lost in the Technic sea? It's not too late! Entries must be in two days, but they don't need to be finished! As further incentive we have an extra prize; CopMike has provided us with some of the key Unimog parts for the third place winner... so hurry up and jump in!

N.B. That's my Unimog; the actual prize will be shipped MISB from S@H. :wink:

Winchester/Shaun of the Dead project

I Scream Clone
    By I Scream Clone,

Eurobricks would like to say a big congratulations to our member Yatkuu on reaching the 10,000 supporters for his Winchester/Shaun of the Dead creation.

I am sure there are plenty of happy people looking forward to seeing this amazing MOC filled with zombie action become a purchasable reality soon.

Discuss more here and give him a big congratulations.

7031475489_09abdb6d1f_z.jpg

Sanctuary of the Damned

I Scream Clone
    By I Scream Clone,

Sanctuary of the Damned

Every now and then someone raises the bar for exceptional MOCing.

Derfel Cadarn is one of those amazing builders. Just take a look at this flabbergastingly amazing Sanctuary of the Damned!

6883596298_5ee38bab41_z.jpg

You know you want to take a closer look at those intricate techniques, not to mention the rest of Guilds of Historica

Modular Western Town CUUSOO

CopMike
    By CopMike,

And speaking of CUUSOO

:sweet::

EDIT 8: 6000+ supporters reached!

gallery_148_29_9303.jpg

Wanna help out and remind LEGO how much we want Western to return? Go here on CUUSOO to cast your vote!

Go here for more pictures and vote for your favorite building.

Winchester/Shaun of the Dead project

Bonaparte
    By Bonaparte,

When was the last time you heard about a Zombie MOC on TV ?

That’s right, it was yesterday evening in the Conan O’Brien show!

Check out this video of Simon Pegg talking about the Shaun of the Dead / Winchester CUUSOO project (starts around 3’40”).

And if you have not done it yet… do as Simon says and go vote for it on CUUSOO!

Discuss the MOC and the project here on EB.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS