Sign in to follow this  
Derek

5372 & 5373

What happened to the sets 5372 and 5373, Skeleton Chariot and Knight and Catapult? They were on the Lego official Castle page in January, and arent any more. So I'm, assuming they were canceled?

Darthperson

EDIT: Im sorry, I only menat to post one of these, it turned up as an error, so I tried again, I didnt know it posted 3

Edited by darthperson

EDIT: Im sorry, I only menat to post one of these, it turned up as an error, so I tried again, I didnt know it posted 3

That's okay, I deleted the others for you. :classic: When ever something like that happens to me, I find that it's a good idea to check the forum to see if it's posted, because sometimes the topic or post is posted before your page fully loads.

Sorry, I can't answer your question for you though. Here are the two sets, for those who don't know what you were talking about:

5372-1.jpg 5373-1.jpg

What happened to the sets 5372 and 5373, Skeleton Chariot and Knight and Catapult? They were on the Lego official Castle page in January, and arent any more. So I'm, assuming they were canceled?

Darthperson

Those sets must have been removed upon cancelation.

Those sets must have been removed upon cancelation.

Either that or they are future releases, though its hard to know. It seems that the return of impulse sets has been very popular so maybe they will return after the current wave (street sweeper, crystal hawk, troll, kayak)

I hope they´ll come later, I realy like the knight and catapult.

Meh, I can built that from the pieces I have already. :hmpf:

The Skeleton Chariot looks more interesting to me. I'm still waiting for a chance to get the Prison Carriage, though.

Edited by Sandy