All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. nerdsforprez

Technic General Discussion

I think so as well. Im surprised!
  3. JJ Tong  (zfogshooterz)

[BSBA] Cat A - Benny's SpaceMiningTruckShip

Whoa! That's an awesome and solid ship. I really dig the heavy-duty vibes there!
  4. The 80103 Dragon Boat Race will be released very soon, check out my video for all the details:
  5. blueshift12

[BSBA] Cat A - Lighthouse, Lighthouse, Lighthouse!

Everything about this is great. I love how you even went through the trouble of making the location for the lighthouse look more realistic.
  6. Penkid11

LEGO Ninjago 2019

So the exclusive minifig in the book is Teen Wu... in Master Wu's tunic? What part of this is "exclusive?"
  7. BeyrouthLego

The Lego Chinese Commemorative Sets Discussion Thread

I managed to get some details about the Dragon Boat Race Set:
  8. After Emmett made it through the crystal asteroid field, Benny realized that he could modify the 60059 logging truck to grab the crystals to use for decorations in the newly reunited Bricksburg. My entry to the Benny's Spaceship Building Academy contest is a bit simple, and was done using LDraw because I still don't have my full parts collection with me at college. Unfortunately, the only sets I have lying around are a space shuttle and a TIE fighter... Anyway, here's my rather zany-looking entry: Original set image (from Brickset): Main image: More images: Please let me know if the images I attached are too big or if the files are messed up; the post editor is different from what I last remembered The LDraw File will be in this Brickshelf gallery, when public: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=577326
  9. I_Igor

Technic 2019 Set Discussion

Set number indicates that it is more likely Technic set (number 42110). The most important is that you enjoy a trip over big pond Happy Easter to everyone
  10. Today
  11. TechnicRCRacer

Technic General Discussion

Hehe, it kind of looks cool!
  12. Myrtle Monkey

The Forest 3 Mafia Confirmation Thread

Wait, sooo you do not coook? Hooow sad! And the only looonely hippooo! Even sadder.
  13. GoldenNinja3000

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

The Expecto Patronum set cannot possibly be $15. It must be $20. It has four figures and two large trees and a new animal mold! It’s amazing for $15 and still a good value for $20.
  14. legogoblin2099

$20 for this set is extraordinary value
  15. ExeSandbox

[BSBA] Cat A - Benny's SpaceMiningTruckShip

Oh my, that's a really good modification! Really clean and nice. Love those thrusters!
  16. h-I do not cook the food. h-I just wash the dishes after. h-And h-why do h-you pluralise h-hippos? h-I h-am the h-only h-hippo h-here.
  17. After building 76126, I have to say that I love both the minifigures and the Quinjet. It’s a nice selection of figures, even if 4 do share a suit. The Quinjet is a surprisingly engaging build, with nice detailing and texturing, and a great color combo of earth blue and trans-orange.
  18. legonerd54321

2019 LEGO Trains - 70424

Do you mind telling me the difference between the two locomotives?? I'm trying to see a difference between them (other than the obvious) and both think they look amazing, how does the Disneyland one look like concept art??
  19. Jim

Technic 2019 Set Discussion

I haven’t really followed the Land Rover discussion, so forgive for saying something stupid. Could the Land Rover be a Creator set with RC controls?! A Mustang like set. Would explain the price range.
  20. Myrtle Monkey

Helloooo there everyooone! It's Myrtle Mooonkey! I'm here to sew up any of your clooothes!
  21. Braxton Bear

Hi there everyone. Nice to meet all of you awesome Fabulanders.
  22. CommishGordon

LEGO DC Villains (Videogame)

@BaneShake I can confirm those four were added to the Xbox One version! And pretty well done they are!
  23. Its been rumored that a new lego game is in the works. I wouldn't mind getting rebel friend included as the pre-order bonus like stormtrooper finn was for lego tfa
  24. Pchan1983

REVIEW: 21317 Steamboat Willie

Finally built my steamboat willie and here is my review: THE GOOD: Interesting build and nice looking steamboat. Great metallic print on the minifigures. Nice novelty to have a mickey logo stand. THE NOT SO GOOD: My mickey mouse has a slight mis-print on the nose =( Totally recommend this to everyone even you are not a Mickey Mouse fans. I know there are feedback that you going to get similar minifigures in Disney Series 2 but this version has far superior print. Also the build experience for the steam boat is actually pretty cool. Love it!
  25. I've applied a lot of new mods, some inspired by you (and correctly cited in my blog): New cockpit. New between-mandibles-cover and missiles (thanks @Kirton Bricks for the idea). New rooms. Room 2 Room 4. New doors. New ramp mechanism (thanks @TravisH44) Tons of additional images, explainations and LDD file on my blog: http://www.lemonskin.net/io/11310 (Remember to activate the page translation on the left bottom corner of the page).
  26. BaneShake

Ooh, that's a must-have. Dementors here I come!
  1. Load more activity