All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Cyril of Astora

[MOC] Darth Vader

Thanks! The capes are custom, original LEGO capes are not fitting.
  3. Today
  4. Mandalorianknight

Future Star Wars Sets

If the yoda's hut is more of a small side build and not like the $30 one from a year or two ago, I could totally see the x-wing going for $100
  5. Mandalorianknight

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Exactly. Some $30 busts like vader and sith trooper would be fine, especially in the limited-edition way they did vader (sith trooper of course being a con exclusive). The main think that irks me is that I really don't think KIDS will want these. I think lego's trying to target adults here, but I don't think too many people will buy these unless they are large and look great. It was fake, 100%. And I don't think you were saying it could be fore mando, but if you were, there's no way that had any sort of connection to the mandalorian show.
  6. So, the new Picard suspects himself?
  7. KotZ

What did you buy today?

It was second-hand. I should've clarified
  8. What are you talking about? It's where the live stream of the 2019 data will be released. Never said there was, just wishful thinking because whats the point of live streaming 2019 sale numbers? There is none, so maybe they will tease something for this year.
  9. A few months I bought a small lego set from a local personal seller it was a set in early 90s but it still like new..... when he sold to me it was still sealed and unopened.... I think it would take a lifetime to really do some oxidization do you think so??
  10. Who the fuck are you?
  11. Brandon Stark

Settlement: Dragonstone, Blueton, Oleon

The Mayor's House | Small Residence | License Active
  12. Daanski

Center for Puppetry Arts, Atlanta Georgia (WIP)

I like it a lot! Those window designs are very creative!
  13. Lind Whisperer

Star Trek 2 Mafia - Day Three

Good afyrrnoon! It's a pleasure being with all of you! Even though I've been with you all along? Now that fluff is out of the way... I have noticed that, throughout this game, Troi has never recieved a great deal of scrutiny(Troinckley will disagree I'm sure) - or at least, not as much as might be expected. She's done hefty infodumps that have kept attention off her - almost as if she was relying on her "if I WAS scum" to take the pressure off....having trouble articulating my point, and I don't have much time to post. Basically, if she generously keeps applying the idea that she could be scum, people assume that that's a townie move, and forget her. Wesley = 50/50. Leaning town/bad scum player. Riker = he's the only one who hasn't tripped my scumdar. And that trips mine. ...I just realized that the last two people I pegged are both voting on me. I scrolled up to get their names, only to realize this? What happened to keeping names in sigs? Hmm...since I'm town, to my slight surprise - Picard was flying under the radar, a la Riker - this slightly increases my suspicions. But not enough to place a vote yet. The bandwagon on Wesley's a.bit too easy - probably aided by fan sentiment...
  14. LEGO Train 12 Volts

Hey hey interwebzz, LunarBricks Team here :)

Welcome aboard Anze & Ana
  15. viracocha

[MOC] Fairysale 70%Off

Patroness of shopaholics. Fairysale 70%Off by Dmitriy and Anna, on Flickr
  16. Yes, that is one of the tools in the left hand side toolbar. Select an image on your hard drive and click generate. I think that there is a little bug on Firefox but other browsers work well.
  17. Vindicare

What did you buy today?

That’s crazy...how does something like that get past inspection? Weight wise, was there something in there that shouldn’t have been? Picked up a few of the DC CMF’s, the most wanted ones...Bat-Mite, Green Lantern, & The Flash.
  18. Lego-Freak

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Monkey Kid isn’t licensed though
  19. It may be worthwhile for a smaller entity like BL to play in the niche market producing and distributing limited run low volume offerings.
  20. dialga586

Hello there!

Hello Eurobricks! I'm dialga586 and I've been a huge Lego fan starting from preschool! I'm in high school now, after a hiatus from Lego. I was brought back by the James Bond DB5 that came out a couple years back! I very recently began dabbling in MOC's using Bricklink's Studio. Some of my favorite subjects are cars and things from movies, and my favorite themes are Technic and Creator Expert. See you around!
  21. Digger of Bricks

Ashnflash CMF Series

Well, I suppose it's reasonable to figure that they'd skip a year before doing a second Series, though personally I wouldn't totally dismiss 2021 as a possibility. As far as other DC-themed CMF Drafts that haven't yet been highlighted here, have you also seen @Ashnflash's Young Justice CMS?
  22. Pdaitabird

9V Shunter

This little British-style tank engine is built around an old 9v train motor. I've had this model up on Flickr for some time, but just got around to posting it here. It's unfortunate that the 9v motor doesn't accommodate moving rods, but I can always pretend the engine has its brakes constantly applied to control those troublesome trucks! Thanks for looking! Soli Deo Gloria
  23. SpiderJazz

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

This guy usually review custom minifigure stuff that is beyond the usual pricing of a lego minifigure. Was surprised it's the only review on YT for the Black Widow set: It's in korean language so just use your page translation.
  24. RODDY

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Maybe it’s a Monkey Kid CMF, would be a cool way to kick off a new theme.
  25. Thai bricks

Bluebrick Layout Software

Yes, you must create a text layer. Only when this layer is active can you create and edit text anywhere. If you find this difficult I strongly recommend you watch the tutorial videos. I did just yesterday and they make everything so much clearer.
  1. Load more activity