All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. MOO MOO MOONEY! Cleo Cow is the name, I'm the coin minter and can help with all your transaction needs. Best exchange rates in the known forest.
  3. Yes, more or less. A catamaran would have two equal or similar hulls side by side. And outrigger is a normal boat with an (well, yes...) outrigger to give added stability:)
  4. en_zoo

Avalonia Mini-Challenge: Game of Thrones

Hahahaha Well, as I mentioned, both builds were awesome and it took me ages to decide, then voted basing only on the character, which wasn't your creation in the final, so you're cool (at least for what regards me...) But yes, I know the feeling, against dG my entry got 0 votes too and the voters were many more! I told myself it's just dG's power and not my fault... so is it for you, my man! I do propose we have a few pints together and we can complain with each other and discuss how wrong the world is. As for the number of participants, I was expectig more myself, but let's look at the bright side: now the other Guilds can't say we keep winning the challenges just because we have the numbers!
  5. Rambo260

2019 Friends Sets - Rumors and Discussion

Putting the crab in Emma’s box reminds me a lot of the lobster that appeared as a toy for her in the amusement park cartoons from 2016. Could it be a reference?
  6. Bregir

[AMRCA - Maxim I] Origins

Will you be adding a build here to allow the adventure to continue? Remember, it can be just a small build. @Maxim I
  7. Soupperson1

But you wanted them to stand out :P The 41365 Emma was the first to stop wearing South Korean inspired clothing so there’s nothing about her the makes her obviously Emma. I guess their attempt to make all the girls wear different unique clothes in 2018 didn’t go well with kids? I mean a lot of these summer sets are going to have coral, so if they get any of the Water Rescue sets they’ll receive a few bricks in that colour. :P I mean usually kids will prefer things in their favorite colour, the pastels don’t only exist in Friends because of the “princess syndrome”. Girls generally like the pastel colours and gravitate towards them. LEGO spent 4 million dollars researching the theme back in 2008-2011 and I’m sure they spent a fair amount again for the reboot, of girls didn’t care about colours there wouldn’t be such a strong focus on them.
  8. Ross Fisher

[PA Cup - Cat B Class 1] A'chua's Catamaran

@Bregir Thanks, what's the difference? Is it about the size of the hulls?
  9. Soupperson1

Ideas for CMFs

The tour guides and locals in and around Loch Ness refer to her as she. Also most versions of the Loch Ness monster in pop culture are a she or neither male or female. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loch_Ness_Monster_in_popular_culture
  10. @Maxim I Are you planning to add a build here? Otherwise, the adventure cannot proceed.
  11. Today
  12. Captain Braunsfeld

[PA Cup - CAT B - Class 1] De Neushoorn

Thanks Dank u. Well you know how eggspensive crews are. Especially over Easter.
  13. Only started little over a year ago, but it's already more than enough to keep me busy for hours.
  14. Bregir

[PA Cup - Cat. B - Classe 2 ] Arkham Chaser

Can you show some examples? :)
  15. THELEGOBATMAN

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

We are getting an A-Wing for EP IX.
  16. The communications reaching the heads of the order had resulted in the outraged local clergy, fearing for their own comfortable positions, standing very much alone, getting no support, nor an explanation, on their requests for support. Some had accepted this and quieted down in nervousness, while a few in vengeful fervour was rumoured to have joined forces with the prometheans to retrieve the godly artefact and prevent it falling into the hands of the Order. In the dungeons, Padre Francois had ardously transcribed Sellefort's opus magnum and had been rewarded with the location of an ancient ruined acropolis, riddled with traps, where the temple should hold the lightning of Zeus. However, Sellefort was afraid he had already enclosed the same location to the prometheans, who would surely be converging on the polis in force. On the upside, a number of peasant volunteers had vowed their services to the Padre's cause, effectively doubling his forces. How will the padre proceed? @Ross Fisher
  17. Wellesley

[PA Cup - Cat. B - Classe 2 ] Arkham Chaser

That jib boom might not be that common, but I have seen one often enough. It may have been developed after the time of the coalition wars, but BoBs has its own timeline and I love to see some variety of rigs.
  18. Drunknok

[COR WTC] Company Policy

OOC: this matter will be reviewed after Mesabi Landing has been rebuilt. Until then, there are obviously more important things to handle for the WTC.
  19. Tariq j

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

The set descriptions sound great! I wonder if we’ll get the skeleton of the dragon that hangs from the ceiling in the DADA classroom.
  20. paupadros

Ferrari SF90

This looks really good! In fact, my first MOC was an F1 Ferrari, based on one released by Lego in 2005. The proportions are great and I especially like the back spoiler. Although it's a great part usage, the halo looks a tad small, but that's forgivable given the cute alternative you've used! Great job and let's hope they do as good of a job as you have!
  21. I_Igor

Help with my first MOC

I do not know what you will recreate, but when I had idea for Duisenberg bumper the part that crossed my mind was using this hose: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=78c11&idColor=95#T=C&C=95
  22. ...could be just as stressful for some, though. ;-) Mylenium
  23. I_Igor

Technic 2019 Set Discussion

Your post fits perfectly to Bugatti
  24. jorgeopesi

Technic 2019 Set Discussion

When there is license the functions are secondary is a set more for collectors.
  25. Mylenium

Or boring? Times are changing, obviously. E.g the Emma from Emma's Art Studio (41365) doesn't even use a single splash of her traditional Lavender. Well, but then they didn't have a chance to actually see it yet unless they bought the Pop-Up Party Bus, do they? The more the color is used, the more the kids will simply get used to it and adapt. And not to put too fine a point to it: That pastel color thing is merely that "princess syndrome" driven by the adults, so to kids it doesn't really matter, anyway. For all intents and purposes, those heart boxes could be any color and kids would like or dislike them just as much in equal measure as if they were in harmonious pastels... Mylenium
  26. TheRandomBlocker

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

Sorry, 1 minor correction Sirius’ Motorbike*
  1. Load more activity