All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Why did you remind me of its existance, the purple one is the worst one of them all. The first time I saw the model my megablock partially colorblind eyes made me think they were blue, until the guy in the review started complaining why they had to be purple
  3. TamasMisik

SBrick General Discussion

Hey Guys! Thanks for the comments :) @tismabrick: Yes, unfortunately we could't find any factory which would produce the adapters for the special lego connectors. This is one of the reasons why we started working on the SBrick3... which will solve this problem on a different way. The new campaign and investments also help us to extend our developer team for more faster and better development. @coinoperator: Please double check the website again, it should works properly. In the top right corner you can also switch between the languages. We forwarded your report to the tokeportal team. You can also check the security of the page on the following website : https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=tokeportal.hu&latest My colleagues will also reply to your e-mail (or they already did it).
  4. Exetrius

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

How do you mean? As in, for every 10 pieces of the same element you got an 11th for free?
  5. Yes, I know of Chrome Block City. I labeled them wrong in my post. My bad. But I did not know the owner (Auri) and I did not know he would do custom orders to TY for the information.
  6. Ngoc Nguyen

Technic 2020 Set Discussion

The clear, no watermark pictures for the Hidden Side theme are out, but there hasnt been any pictures for Technic, not even blurry watermarked ones :(
  7. Exetrius

LEGO Hidden Side 2020

We're so in sync, reference pictures and all!
  8. Zerobricks

COPPA and Technic Youtube creators

In the Youtube Studio
  9. Some new information I had not heard of on this thread. Specifically, that TLG may be using molds eerily similar to molds first created by other brands. Thanks for the information. Honestly though, there are now so many knock-off brands it is not worth trying to keep track anymore. I recently got back from living in downtown Seoul, Korea for a whole year. When I was first there, when I would go sight-seeing, I would see so many examples of knock-off brands. Initially I had the goal of taking pics of sets every time I came across a knock-off brand. However, there were so many, I just gave up. In fact, they have a whole neighborhood dedicated to children's toys and adult hobbies. In that section of the city alone, I came across dozens upon dozens of different knock-off Lego brands....
  10. That's pretty stupid from their side. I mean I'm safer if I set my vide for kids even if I shake my dick on the tube?
  11. Darth Bjorn

[Q12 - Nanth'ri - TT] Crimson River

Interesting technique with the tree, and brilliant posing of the troopers... The base build could use a little more work, but overall a decent enrty!
  12. I think we can't blame them for developing further on something that has proven succesfull. At least they create their own designs (MOC if you will), so how different from us AFOLs are they...? I have watched part of ALF's review, and I must say that some of the CADA parts are rather smart moulds that are not available in LEGO as a single piece. I think with CADA you would be able to even build stronger constructions compared to LEGO. But still, I could never bring myself to buying anything non-LEGO...
  13. Jeroen Ottens

Nope, I also read it that if you put up a video that you say is not targeted to kids, but YT decides it is targeted for kids anyhow, than you can be fined. Where can you see that?
  14. Are you sure it's not the other way round? Marking videos "for kids" and having content that is really not approptiate for kids (that's just a guess, and I also guess that this law tries to protect kids) EDIT: hopefully Lego content is widespread enough to have a clearer statement from youtube on this Lego topic.
  15. Jeroen Ottens

I face the same question. I am afraid that the Google algorithms will automatically tag anything with LEGO in the video as aimed for kids, no matter how complex or big the build is. If I look at the stuff my kids watch, LEGO-related videos are even the most kid-related videos TBH. Stuff like how to make your own sword out of iron ore is strangely popular with them as well... So if the boundary is going to be drawn somewhere there than LEGO related stuff will definitely fall within the 'targeted for kids' arena I would expect. @Lipko: It is not that simple I am afraid. YouTube threatens with penalties if you mislabel your videos. For me it is not clear what the consequences are when you do label your videos as targeted for kids. What will change?
  16. Bartybum

I'm not really understanding what outcome you're trying to get from this I don't think Lego videos are at any risk of landing a fine to be honest. I wouldn't even consider worrying about it
  17. Zerobricks

Problem I see is, that, yes you marked channel is not targting kids. BUT if a third party person checks and intereperts your video a indeed targeting for kids, you can be fined with like 42.000$. And a lot of MOC videos can be seen as targeting kids from a unknowing observer.
  18. OFF: Actually COBI has pretty awesome looking military sets and some very prolific designers ON
  19. I think the Youtube's FAQ covers it up pretty well (I don't remebmer where I found it, but I maybe from the email somewhere). And according to that, your (and generally all of our) videos are not targeting kids. This doesn't mean it's these videos are 18+, just that these videos don't need "special" treatment (no Ads, no monetization(?), etc). I applied "I never make videos for kids" or something globally on my channel. (I have to admit, I was looking after my child so I didn't read all the text that carefully...)
  20. RacerRabbit

LEGO Speed Champions 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

I agree. The Lambo set isn't that much bigger than the Jags. Why the price increase? It's kinda like this year's range's larger sets. The Mini set has three more pieces than the Dodge set. Just THREE. Yet it's £10 more expensive. Ouch.
  21. Exactly! Hate them chinese knockoff Brands all you want, but I have Wheelarches in Black, white and red, and y'all purists are stuck with orange and bugatti blue
  22. Not sure if this is a correct place, so apologies in advance. As a Youtube creator who builds and uploads MOCs made from Lego Technic, how can I decide if my videos are targeting kids? I'm a bit perplexed, since technically looking, yes kids do watch my videos, but my models are not targeting them, since they are gerneally not simple lego set reviews, but a few steps above that. In my interpetation, if I made a video like 42100 review, it would be marketed for kids, even though 42100 is 16+, I'm stil reviewing a toy. But if I build a custom, complicated model from Lego pieces, and make a video which is clearly made for more mature audiences, is it sill targetting kids? Also, I noticed the YT's own algorithm tagged most of my vidoes containing LEGO in the headline as for kids... What is your opinion, fellow members? The way things are going with YouTube and politics lately I'm thinking of just leavening it...
  23. Then the translator needs to be fired... from a cannon into the sun.
  24. They use a translator :)
  25. obijon

[MOC] MINI Razor Crest (The Mandalorian)

Thanks very much. I don't have the free time to do instructions I'm afraid but I will try and post some exploded pictures in the next week or so to show how it was built.
  1. Load more activity