All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Bricked1980

LEGO Creator 2019 - Rumors, Discussion, and Speculation

High res pics of the new creator sets have now been published by the Brick Fan. https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-creator-summer-2019-official-set-images/ That pet shop/cafe really does look great and there is a new one as well, the Wilderness hut which looks a pretty nice little Creator building.
  3. Very nice! What are you going to do with the second one? Personally I'd sit on it for a few decades and sell it off when it's worth an absurd amount.
  4. Lionbear8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

Thats awesome!! Better start saving those $$ Thanks
  5. Balrogofmorgoth

If it’s the clock tower then it should connect to the other side of the Great Hall, right? Someone correct me if I’m wrong.
  6. Pretty quiet on the DC side! Hoping we get some special freebie sets as well to celebrate batmans 80th. Maybe after the Marvel avengers craze!!
  7. Ankoku

[GBC] Akiyuki Ball Factory

I want to see a photo of the LEGO dust created after 7 days :P
  8. Queen Whatevra WaNabi

Yup! I don't think anyone's really sure exactly where it'll connect, but it definitely will connect to one of the other sets.
  9. @crooked_2 На этом форуме разрешен только английский. Please, speak English only. Congrats with building this awesomw buggy!
  10. syclone

Lego E-formula competition idea

1... tbh wondering where all the enthusiasm of this forum has gone
  11. Lionbear8

Hey guys know it was asked a while back. Does the new clock tower set go together with the castle and willow set from last year to make one giant display? Thanks in advance.
  12. Good news, everyone! From the second attempt, but I finally managed to create this monster from the past. So, T-1000, also known as TET - Turbo-Electric Tractor, was originally created in Soviet Union in the 70s. It has manually operated hood and simple door lock. And the most important and gorgeous function - Transformation! Yes, this unique tractor can be both wheeled and tracked! When tracks are unfolded, driver's chair turns aside to provide comfortable working conditions. All fuctions that are RC: -wheeled driving - L -tracked driving - 2XL -transformation - 3L -fake engine - M -steering - M -foldable plow - L Just for demonstration I've made a simple plow, which can be attached to the rear hook for transportation or to the side hook for working position. Plow's L-motor connects to the tractor's IR reciever and then it's folding can be RC operated as well. Video as always is here: Thanks for watching. I hope, you liked it. P.S. What do you think, what was the purpose for which this tractor was created by soviet engineers?
  13. Still no word on when Australia will see the avengers tower mini promotion set? Will be such a shame if we have to buy for 3 x the price on ebay!
  14. Legomister

Lego City 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

Coming soon more city summer sets New Lego city , creator and movie summer sets 2019
  15. Kim-Kwang-Seok

LEGO Ninjago 2019

interesting since his face without beard piece looks very different. As his clothing style. So I wonder where this season is going - we had Mad Max just 2 seasons ago
  16. LDDproductions

Yea, even though I’ve seen a few others sets I’m a bit on edge too because they were very blurry and seemed unfinished so I’m ready to finally see the rest!
  17. Balrogofmorgoth

They could do the department of mysteries for OOTP and then the Atrium could be saved for DH1
  18. Whovastron

Speaking of DH part 1. I think a little £13 set with Hagrid’s motorbike would be great. Include Harris, Harry and a death eater on a broom and that’s your set. i think a ministry of magic set would be better served for the final sequence of Order of the Phoenix, but they could always make some kind of add-on.
  19. Hi there It was great to find your post about sound brick for carousel set. Many thanks. I have bought 2 of these bricks, they work fine and sound great. (as stand alone) But it doesn't work on my set. It seems that the 2x2 round brick does not push trigger pin far enough, so the music didn't start. I have switched/mounted both sound bricks, non of them were trigged. Has any of you experienced the same issue? Any suggestions where the problem could be for my set? Much appreciated for your answer. :) Best regards Liu
  20. I got those too this morning in one order, and 76130 in a different order, so 2 avengers Towers for me!!
  21. Balrogofmorgoth

I think we’re just going to have to wait for official images at this point. I’m really starting to doubt that leaks are even coming
  22. Jonas

Berthil, you have done an amazing job! I remember building my own Ball factory 3 years ago. I was so fascinated by this Akiyuki's masterpiece that I had to build it in order to learn how it worked. By building it, for me it was like passing practical lessons in mechanical engineering. (My background is IT, which is much different.) I felt so happy when I completed it. However, frustration came later when I realized that the machine would never work reliably. So I really keep my fingers crossed for your modified version. If it is reliable, I may consider to rebuild it once again, even though I would have to buy many components again, since I have reused them already in other models. Some questions: 1) Is your version modular, so that it can be easily disassembled and transported? If yes, do you plan to introduce some visual clues to allow for fast resychronisation after the assembly? 2) I remember that one of the most critical parts in the original design was the 'synchro tower' where two chain links controlled the movement of basket mover. Whenever one of the chains broke (and it happened rather frequently), it was horrible work to fix it and resychronise all the modules. Is your mod more robust to this type of fail? I appreciate your plan to make the instructions. I can imagine that it will be a pretty tough task. I am looking forward to your next steps.
  23. Darth Talon

Well I WANT MY LEAKS!!!😂😂
  24. Just capitalized on the tower deal from S@H with the FFH sets. After taxes and vip discounts, I snagged the Molten Man and Hydro Man sets for $90 CAD ($67 usd) with the Avengers Tower still included. Not a huge discount but it's enough that I can't really complain, especially considering that I was going to buy the two sets regardless.
  25. Dragunov2

[MOC] D-0, the new droid from IX

Very sweet! Lxf file is good aswell ;)
  26. Berthil

Thanks. I think it is after a lot of testing but will know after LEGO World 2019 in October where I want it to run for 7 days. Probably do a one day event before that to have it run a full day. I've put the video in the first post.
  1. Load more activity