All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. linhhhinl

42108 - Mobile Crane

Lol my first thought when I saw the crane is that damn is LEGO copying other knockoff brand now. Very similar size and shape...
  3. LegoDW

Fairground Sets - Rumours and Discussion

The same thing happened to me! I placed these parts somewhere else while building as they came in a separate bag. I was lucky enough to find them, hope you were able to also.
  4. Bricklink was offering this exclusive. Agree TLG should do something similar as a offical set.
  5. Terry Akuna

Lego Train Landscape

Sed6 .... if you are looking for large qty of those 1x1 wood grain tiles email or message on FB.
  6. Toa_of_Shadow

[MOC] Air Battlecruiser

That’s awesome.
  7. Lucarex

Lego Architecture 2020

Me too. The Chrysler is such a beautiful building, such a shame they chose the dull ESB based on it being more tourist “iconic” of NYC.
  8. I think the Gear items like that are generally made by other manufacturers under contract, not directly by Lego. The plastic is probably different than the plastic used in the toys and is probably food safe.
  9. My late two cents, ranking the sets. I have tried to be as objective as possible, meaning that I have ranked them according to how "good" they are, not how much I want them. 1. Skyhopper vs. Bantha It's adorable, and a Bantha of any kind is long-overdue. Enough said. 2. Kylo Ren's Shuttle Microfighter Including Kylo with helmet in a $10 dollars seems very generous, plus there are two collectible minifigure stands built into the wings, and I can always use more of those. 3. Luke's Landspeeder Yes, this vehicle is way oversized, but I appreciate the effort put into making this way more than just a simple remake. It almost feels like a mini-UCS. Plus, that poncho! 4. Obi-Wan's Hut I would like to rank this higher, but the hut, itself, is pretty sparse, and the very bland Obi-Wan figure (no leg printing and hair from the 1980s? Really?) bring it down few notches. The saving grace is the hologram piece, and the novelty. 5. Y-Wing Microfighter The build seems very good, but a Zorri Bliss repeat figure might seem a bit redundant to many (compared to, say, another Resistance pilot), unless she ends up being awesome in TROS. 6. First Order Battle Pack If I"m honest, the speeder build is actually quite good. The set is largely unremarkable to me, but some may find the Sith Troopers interesting. 7. The new X-Wing is tragic; on one hand, the engineering looks like a slight improvement to 75102 and 75149, and the minifigures are awesome (except R2, and, arguably, the Poe repeat)....BUT those colors are an eyesore, and the price is even worse. I will definitely get it and mod it, but I will probably wait for a good sale. Better than getting 75102 or 75149 on eBay, I suppose... 8. Duel on Mustafar Well, they tried...I think. 9. TIE Dagger The price is terrible, this is a $50 set at most. I can't even look at it objectively until it goes on sale.
  10. Just finishing up the parts list. Instructions will be available soon.
  11. I'll be getting 2 of the Mando battle pack for sure. Awesome episode that just demands recreation in Lego.
  12. The normal hand on the Thanos Mech has 4 fingers, the Gauntlet hand has 5. Good job lego!
  13. thenightman89

Lego Architecture 2020

Tokyo is definitely the standout of these two. I don't have any connection to either of these cities so I'm not currently tempted by them. I really hoping for a Chrysler Building next year to go along with the Empire State Building...
  14. legozebra

LEGO Ninjago 2020

There's a new four pack coming out apparently, similar to the Clutch Powers one this year - let's hope it includes more than one exclusive minifigure this time
  15. Eoin Wallace

Finding a profession, third try

I like the bench and floor, the story is also well written.
  16. Recently I found this set (See attached image) and sold only $6 here (Sales). I am so interested. However, just one thought - I think Lego bricks are made of ABS instead of PP(Polypropylene), which is considered to be food safe. Could ABS leach into food?
  17. Today
  18. pooda

LEGO Ninjago 2020

I didn't mean all of them at the same time, Captain Obvious! I meant some of them.
  19. J4ck

LEGO Ninjago 2020

And a great one too! You can’t pool all the characters that haven’t been released into one set, you need to spread them out.
  20. IRON man mech covered in GOLD ingots just thought that was funny (I know Gold is part of his color scheme, it's just a joke)
  21. LuigiBobLegoPants

Minecraft 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

As a graphic designer, I LOVE the new box design! May get the buildable creeper and the small set with the fox.
  22. I've never been so happy digging up my old Bricklink account for this... Jokes aside, I may get that Iron Man Mech since I've missed the UCS one, oh well!
  23. I can honestly say that I know as much (or as little) as you guys.
  24. CSW652

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

I could go for either a bookstore or a police station, but am waiting to see what they actually release. As far as the supposed police station description, why would they include an optometrist. Seems a bit out of place to me, but then again they did put a vet clinic above a car repair shop/ gas station and a boxing gym above a diner.
  25. pooda

Ideas for new City sets

@TeriXeri How the hell are you able to pull out so many good points from my statement?
  26. Mechbuilds

Technic General Discussion

I think it's actually the smartest thing on the road.. Nickname: Tired of trying to fix curvy shapes on cars.
  1. Load more activity