All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Darth Caedus

LEGO 2019 Stranger Things Rumours Discussion

Stranger Things has at least 3 more season in it guaranteed. From the strong trailer from Season 3, the hype isn't gonna die off anytime soon - the precedent is there with The Simpsons for 2 D2C's from a popular TV show, so I wouldn't count it. Depends entirely on how the first one sells, but I think this will be a slam dunk - it appeals to all ages and countless demographics, has colossal play appeal for kids and display value for adults, if done correctly.
  3. TeriXeri

Lego City 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

The 4+ Garage feels like a throwback to set 6548 from 1997. Not that that's a bad thing for a 4+ set.
  4. Dear Erik, Many thanks for your detailed reply. I will surely look at these threads, however, I would like this thread to be the 2019 version of them. For example, in your opinion, including the newest which is the most complex? Best Regards, Idris
  5. Lyichir

My guess? Just because Lego has a new mold available doesn't mean they have enough of that new mold yet to be able to produce parts in anything nearing the capacity of their classic legs that they've been making for years. As such, the use of the mid-length legs is probably still being prioritized toward licensed characters for whom the age/height range is less negotiable, rather than filtering into themes like City where Lego can decide for themselves whether it's worth the added expense of making a given figure that height. This is also why dual-molded arms and legs are still so much rarer than the classic ones. If a figure's design doesn't absolutely necessitate the use of them, then Lego still has to prioritize figures for whom the dual-molded varieties are more impactful and necessary.
  6. KotZ

Heroica RPG 2.0

On the test system I'm working on, I'm doing a modified version of your dice pool, which seems like it would be a good fix to the QM discretion. I think the test system won't be too broken, but it's still going to need playtesting and a lot of work. I'm going to post the entire ruleset for it up so everyone can see it as well and decide if they want to play test. I've had a lot of free time at work the past two days.
  7. The search engine of the site seems to be usually rather limited, but here's a thing you should do: Google the phrase "most difficult technic set site:eurobricks.com" (without the quotes) and you'll be presented lots of cool interesting topics about this. There's a LOT of good stuff already written. Such as: https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/148789-hardest-technic-set-to-build/ https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/112752-what-was-your-most-difficult-building-experience/ https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/38198-what-is-the-hardest-lego-set-you-have-ever-built/ https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/104656-are-technic-sets-getting-less-complex/
  8. I have been slowly working on this. I have used the internal structure (with the bricks I have) from 10212. It is strong and holds the structure and weight of the wings. The 2 XL motors are more than enough to move the wings and in fact I think one would probably do the job. The gears keep slipping unfortunately though and I am not sure what to do to stop that. I am going to hopefully be able to build it in Stud.io and then order the parts I'm missing soon but no ETA on that yet. Anyone built the BrickVault version of the Zeta by Cavegod? Slipping gears on the Lambda by Hamish Dobbie, on Flickr
  9. Thedarkmaster2

LEGO Ninjago 2019

That's understandable it just seems like a waste of money. And it's weird how the same people who are loosing their minds on the "waste" of molding that they claim was done with the ice army and pyro snakes. But for this they're eerily silent. Despite this probably being far more costly
  10. BrickSantorum

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

“Except for being wrong about everything, we were actually right about the rest of it.”
  11. LegoDakin

Don't get me wrong I like the new fairground people set, but usually with the people packs we get a fair few new parts this one doesn't seem to be the case.
  12. Robert8

Maybe they should have included a couple of teenagers dating in the Fairground pack to get more of those medium legs. It would make the set 10 times better
  13. A Brickheaz dual pack with Palpatine and someone else would be pretty amazing, IMO. Don't know that I'd put very high odds on that, but I would buy one immediately to make sure I got it.
  14. LegoDakin

Fairground Sets - Rumours and Discussion

It's usually released to VIP's in May but goes on general release in June.
  15. LegoDakin

Does anyone know why the new medium sized legs aren't used on many new sets?
  16. GilbertoAguilera101

I hadn’t noticed that, upon second inspection I found that it’s in the background of the whomping willow set too, it most likely was an indication of the clock tower set, much like the sillohuette of the Millenium falcon on the Death Star box.
  17. Chocolate Frog

Hi @Legoniche here are a couple of photos of Griffyndor Tower from my work in progress Hogwarts.
  18. *neeeigh* I'm sorry guys, I've had a busy week full of farming (spring is planting season, of course of course) and I quite lost track of time. Give me a few minutes to read through the logs and I'll have composed my thoughts by then.
  19. Vote Tally Braxton Bear: 5 (Haydn Hippo, Myrtle Monkey, Gracie Goat, Ronan Rabbit, Caldwell Crocodile) Haydn Hippo: 1 (Braxton Bear) Cleo Cow: 1 (Brewer Bunny) Brewer Bunny: 1 (Pierot Parrot) Myrtle Monkey: 2 (Leevi Lion. Whitby Walrus) Huxley Horse: 1 (Pascha Poodle) With 15 players, it takes 8 votes to lynch. 20 hours remain in Day One.
  20. Hi again, Sorry if I am repeating a topic but I am new in here. Also, I think this topic can stay as long as LEGO Technic exists Including the latest (2019) LEGO Technic sets/models, which do you think is the “hardest to assemble”, complex/though, etc. You understood me. For example, in my opinion, still the 1275 part - 42070 - 6*6 40th year edition 2017 Towing Truck is one of the “kings”. Waiting for your kind and precious thoughts and opinions. All the best, Idris
  21. Today
  22. Nicouse

Modular Building 10211 Grand Emporium

TinCan, your Grand Emporium is magnificent. Did you only use bricks from 10211 sets ? I was planning to stack many of them (say 4). It seems there are quite a few more in your setup.
  23. Peppermint_M

[MOC] Speeder Bike - Trenner

Breaking all the rules. I found more than 12 of those brick separators when tidying my build table. Not to mention the box I already have and all the others. So I built a speeder. I like speeder bikes. I like using weird parts to build with and making odd connections with the little elements. I also love to combine a bright colour "chassis" with greys/silvers as the mechanical parts. The technic cross axle peg was vital, as it provided an actual connection to the separator that was viable. Everything else connects to it. This was plenty of fun to build, playing around with connections. The name is a nod to the seed element of this build. Comments etc are welcome
  24. Mandalorianknight

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Is it possible that this could be for TROS? Maybe like one last dual pack of rey and kylo or something. If it's not brickheadz, it's likely a dual/location $20-30 set based on the dimensions
  25. Another stunning version of the X-Wing! Really appreciate reading about your journey with the MOC and also the constrains you dealt with. Great job! Greetings Kommander
  26. Many thanks for your interest and thought. Mine was a “gear” problem and it is now solved. But again, many thanks for your contribution. Best Regards, Idris
  27. Chocolate Frog

I don't know if anyone's noticed this before but the main box art for the Great Hall set shows the silhouette of the Clocktower in the background - a hint of things to come?
  1. Load more activity