All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. _TLG_

Hello!

Hello, my name is Laszlo Torma, I live in Budapest, Hungary. I love LEGO and I love to create MOCs! They are built from my kids' sets :) _TLG_
  3. suffocation

42100 Liebherr R9800 Excavator

He doesn't have one - he's a notorious troll.
  4. JJ Tong  (zfogshooterz)

[CONTEST] Benny's Spaceships Building Academy

I got one right around the corner! Just gotta get the renders done.
  5. Lipko

Your point?
  6. Exetrius

[CONTEST] Benny's Spaceships Building Academy

I started a Cat. A entry and got stuck... Hopefully I find time, courage and bricks to finish an entry!
  7. Playwell Bricks

[MOC] Haunted House Ride

Hi everyone A few weeks ago, Tomáš Kašpařík contacted me to work on a project together for his amusement park that he tours with. We settled on a design this week and here are my initial concepts for some of the design elements. Next stage is to start bringing it all together. I hope you like it, any feedback is welcome.
  8. Today
  9. Soupperson1

Ideas for CMFs

Shouldn’t the Loch Ness monster guy be a girl, Nessie is female after all
  10. Hello all, I’d like to reduce the frictional losses of my locomotives by installing ball bearings on all axles. Has anyone thought about this before? I’m facing a challenge in connecting customer train wheels (E.g. Big Ben Wheels) to the 2 mm custom steel axle that are e.g. used in the Brickmodelrailroader’s wheelset (https://brickmodelrailroader.com/index.php/product/wheelset-w-bearings-full-assembled/). I have considered three options: 3D-print a Technic-axle-to-2 mm shaft adapter in hi-res nylon, ABS or resin. Then glue it onto the 2 mm steel shaft with epoxy resin make adapters by drilling a hole into a standard ABS Lego Technic axle by using a jig. Otherwise the same as above use a suitable hose (Lego 3 mm rigid hose?) to match Technic axle hole to 2 mm The commercially available shaft adapter from Pololu (https://www.pololu.com/product/1001) does not work as it’s too wide. The adapter should not be more than one stud wide (8 mm). Please let me know if you have ideas - much appreciated! Best, H
  11. Tariq j

Are Minifigures Overrated?

That's true. And especially since more and more modular buildings are getting balconies and open roof spaces the build feels empty without them. To be fair it's a little more than just that. Sure some bulk buy CMF bags in boxes. But people use different techniques to acquire specific figures. (Namely feeling for certain parts and bump bodes but I'm sure they're other methods out there). But whose to say that CMF minifigures cannot be connected to Lego sets? It's not like when you buy CMF bags Lego tells you that you can't place them in sets or that you can't mix with other themes. Even the description on the Lego website encourages kids to incorporate CMF's into existing sets. "LEGO® Minifigures bring new play possibilities and open-ended creativity to existing LEGO sets. Children love to collect and bring inspiring new characters into their LEGO universe, where they can play out their own imaginative stories and scenes from their favorite LEGO movies – such as the amazing THE LEGO MOVIE 2™."
  12. Love the roof, it'd be great to see that on a larger scale! Great MOC
  13. Alohabrick

Figbarf Thread

@Digger of Bricks those are absolutely fantastic
  14. Just posted it over on the LDD forum
  15. 10264 Corner Garage - Theme: Creator Expert - Modular Buildings [Brickset][Bricklink] LXF File (LDD 4.3.11) Error List: Missing prints: Replaced: Many minifig torso and head prints are not accurate, most replaced with the closest alternative print. Printing on dog’s face (part 93239) not available, replaced with closest print. Biscuit pattern not available on 1x1 round tile (part 98138), replaced with closest alternative (fossil). Part 37185 with ‘Rock’n’Roll print unavailable, replaced with closest alternative. Left blank: The paw print on the door handle to the vet’s office (a 1x1 round tile - part 98138) is unavailable, part left blank. ‘Jo’s Garage’ print on part 87079 unavailable, part left blank. Part 45330 with Octan logo print unavailable, part left blank. Missing Parts: Replaced: Part 35787 not available, replaced with either: 2x 63864 OR a combination of 3070b and 25269 OR 14719. Part 35480 not available, replaced with 2x 24246. Part 36752 not available, replaced with part 55298. Part 32607 not available, replaced with 4032. Part 41682 not available, replaced with a combination of 3069b and 3068. Part 35464 not available, replaced with part 54200. Part 49584 not available, replaced with part 98387. Part 37352 (sofa cushions) not available, replaced with 1x 10314 where possible (not replaced on the chair). Part 24855 not available, replaced with part 99249. Part 24866 not available, replaced with part 33291. Part 32606 not available, replaced with part 33291. Part 35660 (hat with hair) not available, replaced with part 11303. Not replaced: Part 27448 not available, not replaced. Part 36840 not available, not replaced (except on the TV where I replaced it with 2x 3024). Part 37762 not available, not replaced. Building Errors Some of the angled sections are a little bit wonky as I was working without part 35480 (probably the most important part in the whole build...) The garage door mechanism wouldn’t attach, but all the parts are there. 1x part 98138 (round tile 1x1) wouldn’t fit, I put it next to where it is supposed to go. 1x part 23893 dark bley removed in order to make the front fit, replaced with 1x part 3068. The petrol pump wouldn’t fit together properly but all the parts are there. Apologies for any errors - please let me know if you spot anything. This is my first post on EB so I'm still new around here
  16. This is starting to feel almost bittersweet for me. You are doing exactly what i was hoping to have done one day. And you are doing it better than I think i could have So I can just sit back and watch... which is all I have time for anyway
  17. Doug72

They should have used multiples of this part:- LEGO Support 2 x 2 x 11 Solid Pillar Base (75347)
  18. If it's WYSIWYG then it's definitely a steal price. Complete Thanos team pack with couple more Outriders. Lucky person who bought it. No question about the figs in the picture they are real. But if it's shipping is it gonna be the figs inside the package? If you're gonna display it with the team then it's fine. But if it's something like in Hall of Armor, I won't be using either War Machine or Ironman QRS in Hall of Armor. Maybe they are just recolored version of a certain suit but still it won't look good, probably in a different chamber but not with the main Hall of Armor.
  19. Glassjaw

WAAAGH!!!

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/160408-w40k-tau-battlesuit/ Sorry this took me so long to reply to! i also had another go at trying to make the suit smaller, and I had a slight Star Wars take on it https://imgur.com/a/wKAkFfX
  20. coinoperator

Pfffff Like 10261 where you are hours bored on building the pillars with pain in your fingers.
  21. Yevhen

Do you set up 5 legs, when it's enough to set up 4 or even 3 legs to support a table?
  22. Lipko

It's Lego, not an actually useful product (you won't be able to actually excavate with a Lego excavator no matter how efficient it is). So it's much more like art than pure machine design with very different goals and quality metrics. Building experience is one of these metrics which don't apply to real machines at all. To the play value topic (my personal opinion): if I play with my own design for only 10 minutes a year, than something is wrong with the functions or the whole model.
  23. jorgeopesi

So I build as complex as I can to play the same time as you, Lego is for all tastes.
  24. Yevhen

We should build efficient models it terms of price/quality ratio. This is how it works in a real life when an engineer has to make a choice how to low cost and keep quality of the final product. P.S. After all, this is how natural selection works!
  25. mpj

I think we all have our own feelings and thoughts. I forgot about old sets with many motors – in general I think there was a tendency to reduce costs and insert only 1 or 2 motors per set. The 8043 is absolutely unplayable in my opinion. When you operate an excavator you must move the arm and turret in the same time, and switch the gearbox every time you need to rotate the turret is not a good thing. The building was very enjoyable and the engineering inside the model is at a very high level. But playability is simply unacceptable for me. And that’s the reason there was the “ultimate 8043 mod” with 6 motors. I must confess that I build mocs just to re-create real machines and functions as more accurately as possible, but at the end I play with them… 10 minutes in a year!
  1. Load more activity