All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. coinoperator

Instructions: Paper vs. Digital

Whawhawhawhaw You're great. Shouldn't the manuals be signed in blood by the ceo too?
  3. Lasse D

That's very interesting. I looked into this topic before I made my post and followed the citations provided here: https://www.news-medical.net/health/Does-looking-at-a-computer-damage-your-eyes.aspx The problems stated there all seem to be caused by sustained close-up visual activity, which would not be relevant here as you would be performing frequent changes in focus as you change from screen to the physical pieces. This was what I used to support my argument that with modern screens your eyes would not receive a worse impact than when using paper. Do you have citations behind how paper affects the eyes differently, and how that can have a negative impact? I know you say it is technical, but I am willing to learn.
  4. danth

So, what are Leaf, IP-2 and Zebra?

I'm out of the loop. What does this mean? We still don't know what Leaf and Zebra are? And they aren't scheduled for the first part of 2020? Or am I totally off?
  5. coinoperator

Worse. It a known FACT
  6. Balrogofmorgoth

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Although technically that’s Wedge has the X-Wing pilot printing, which is the same mistake they made with the 20th Anniversary Snowspeeder set. They have the X-Wing Pilot printing with the black hands instead of the more realistic Snowspeeder Pilot printing with white hands that was introduced in 2014. Also, I really hope we get a Wedge minifig in a TROS set eventually since he’s confirmed to be returning
  7. suffocation

TLG should print much larger instructions broken down into many, many more steps so as to use at least a hundred times more paper, sourced from Pennantia baylisiana exclusively, in order to revitalise the ailing paper industry. All paper should be non-recyclable. TLG should also replace all that toxic ink with environmentally friendly seal pub blood. Finally, TLG should charge customers an extra fee based on their gullibility.
  8. Tim182

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

I just meant that Lego seems to be limiting the 32x32 modulars to around 2500 pieces, probably due to the price point. So if there’s a car with 200 pieces, that leaves 200 less pieces for interior detail or additional structure on the main building! To me it feels like that happened on both the Diner and Cinema. I’ll take detail and size over a car any day!
  9. Starting today double VIP points for the next two weeks in the UK and this week in the US. I don’t know about any other place.
  10. AnyColourYouLike

LEGO City 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

Yeah, LEGO should definitely dig up some Construction sets. The last ones we've had were in 2009! Ten years ago!
  11. RyszardBosiak

Lookout tower

Hello! It was my first MOC after switching from Lego Digital Designer to Studio. That was time, when I can learned how Studio works. Brave warriors are taking a rest on their post. Part of them are watching the area. Everything looks safely and quiet, but there is something worrisome in the cave... Lookout Tower by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr Lookout Tower by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr Lookout Tower by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr Lookout Tower by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr Lookout Tower by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr Lookout Tower by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr Lookout Tower by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr Lookout Tower by Ryszard Bosiak, on Flickr Enjoy :)
  12. Zerobricks

[WIP] Ute supercar

I plan to optimize the crap out of the unibody, which will be more or less entirely panel and frame based. If weight exceeds what soft shock absorbers can support, I can easily swap them for hard ones. Actually I'm thinking of using hard ones in the back, so I can carry stuff in the bed.
  13. agadoijo

[MOC] EVA Unit 02 & Tokyo-3

This is incredible! The Eva is perfect but it would not be the same without the nanofig Tokyo-3 that is incredibly detailed! Is it possible to have more photos of Tokyo-3? I just love models in this scale. Overall, incredible work!
  14. Gray Gear

[WIP] Ute supercar

I would be suprised if you can keep the weight below 2.5 kg. My NSX weighs in at like 2.9 kg, and there are no electronics involved Still, 2 Hard springs per wheel should be able to support 3kg as well. Good thing you are using a solid rear axle, this way the shocks dont have to face the leverage disadvantage which exists in a independent suspension setup.
  15. Thanks for the heads-up! I was surprised to find out about the printed lattice window, it looks pretty good I hope they're planning more with these pieces. Also, I had no idea that tree wall thing was a single piece! I know it's cliché, but.. The tan golden ingot will be super useful for architecture builds and sci-fi!
  16. We have been waiting since 2014 for a classic AIM agent. That was the year we got MODOK and there was a Lego Club magazine with an AIM soldier in it. (Turns out that was just the artist taking liberties, but the point still stands) These aren’t AIM agents in my mind. The Avengers are fighting total nobodys in this wave and its stupid.
  17. pooda

In my opinion, Airport is one of the City subthemes that should be on a 3 year rotation. Construction and Medical should be on a three year rotation too.
  18. AnyColourYouLike

It's weird that we didn't get any airport sets this year... LEGO gives us new airport sets every three years and the last time we've had any was in 2016. Maybe we'll get some next year?
  19. gedren_y

Ye Olde BoBS Drinking Hole

If we're upside-down, then you're downside-up.
  20. Maaboo35

Don't tempt me with false hope! Autism has nothing to do with devices (or vaccines, for that matter); it's a genetic neurological condition that existed long before electronic devices. You should be ashamed of yourself.
  21. Zerobricks

[WIP] Ute supercar

Mine will carry the whole weight directly without any levers. I made the first physical gearbox test model: It works very smooth. The idea is to have each of the car's modules (gearbox, engine, axles, etc..) built seperately and to have them removeable.
  22. sandtrooper

[MOC/INSTRUCTION] ISD Monarch

Monarch This is an official link for getting the instructions for the model. It you click on the "Inventory" tab you will see an inventory of all the pieces needed for the model. I didn't click on the link you provided, but you will have to order the pieces from Lego or Bricklink. You can contact Onecase either here on Eurobricks after you have made 10 posts or through Rebrickable.
  23. paupadros

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

I love cars and, for some reason, have xero interest in seeing them in modulars PR is almost as deep as DD and doesn't have a car. From personal experience, I can tell you that it's very easy to go over the 2200-2500 piece range, even as much as 4000 pieces in a single 32x32 just in adding small detailing. Nice to see you back!! As always, teasing with us. My first thought was promo for the Creator Expert large vehicle. But if like this year with the Mustang, it's in March, that's also unlikely. Maybe for 2021 modular? Honestly, it sounds like that flower cart polybag they did for DO in 2015. A complement that works well in any modular.
  24. Exetrius

[MOC] EVA Unit 02 & Tokyo-3

Yeah, kind of quiet here, isn't it? Anyway, I'm glad you like it, thanks for your compliments!
  25. Not a new fig, but likely will be included in the 4+/Juniors Snowspeeder.
  26. KotZ

Heroica RPG 2.0

The fact that it's on a background like the old game brings back a lot of memories. We really should play test.
  1. Load more activity