All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 1980SomethingSpaceGuy

[MOC] Ski resort cafe. Alternative build from the LEGO set 60222

Nice one! Using the tracks to build spaceship engines is a cool idea.
  3. Yeah, the rating kind of worries me. At least its backed by ebay’s money back guarantee (knowing them something will go wrong there). And yes its WYSIWYG, the condition is used but “like new” so we’ll see. In any case, thanks for the responses. Fingers crossed. I’m always leaning towards putting it on a workbench but a purist custom is good too using some of the other War Machine armors and mixing them perhaps.
  4. Those both came out at the beginning of this month.
  5. They were realised fairly recently, They’ve been discussed on here for ages :)
  6. suffocation

Ford Mustang Hoonicorn V2

Seems Leprosin has already cloned the set
  7. Just to mention to anyone in the UK still looking for the Bricktober Pack, Hamley’s have them available in-store with purchases of any Lego of £50 or more. Not available for individual purchase. This is certainly true of the Regent’s Street store in London as I am just back from there. Not sure about other locations.
  8. The Easter Bunny bought me Anakin's Podracer to give to me on Sunday.
  9. While browsing an online shop I came across two sets that I haven't seen before, and which are apparently based on the "Star Wars Resistance" animated series - a red TIE Interceptor and another weird-looking TIE variant. Were these officially released already or is it some kind of leak?
  10. ninjagoyax555

LEGO Ninjago 2019

these sets look really amazing and i am soo hype to pick them up but will there will be any store exclusives for that wave??
  11. Digger of Bricks

LEGO Ninjago 2019

It was something I certainly wasn't expecting, and I'm already hoping to see the format adopted by other playthemes' box art in the near future! After seeing better images, the main builds for the Katana 4x4, Land Bounty, and Lloyd's Titan Mech are all kinda cool.
  12. great alternative build! to bad lego doesn't show some at the back of the box anymore
  13. JJ Tong  (zfogshooterz)

LEGO Ninjago 2019

Whoa! Just checked that out too! I'm really stoked there! Was already amazed with the leaked catalogue but the official version completely BLEW my mind! The sets is even more awesome and the new boxart is super-dope! I'm definitely will plan to pick this wave and Hidden Side up!
  14. LegendsOfNinjago

LEGO Ninjago 2019

Not gonna lie, the vertical boxes are freaking dope! I love the general look and design of these sets too. I wasn't initially on board with all of them from the prelims, but these sets plus the boxes (I know I'm making a big deal about the boxes, but it's mostly because I'm a graphic designers and have been with the line since the beginning) look amazing!
  15. Jim

Technic Pub

I will go looking for Carl
  16. I will use your roof technique! Clever little build! I love seeing a good creative redesign of a set.
  17. Digger of Bricks

LEGO Ninjago 2019

That vertical box art format...
  18. Digger of Bricks

Lego City 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

Huh, I'm wondering how those new crystal molds will look.
  19. Today
  20. Digger of Bricks

Lego in China

Let me embed that for you.
  21. jhuyser

As noted above, it seems to be based off this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Orbital_Platform-Gateway
  22. jorgeopesi

42100 Liebherr R9800 Excavator

That is my fear, in a 4 functions MOC, I build so small than the challenge is in the space and I need the less gears as possible but having room I will miss them... Going off-topic I think, sorry...
  23. TechnicRCRacer

Future of power funktions

Oh, neat! Luckily it’s a 5-minute trip to the closest official LEGO store for me!
  24. JimDude

Technic Pub

If you go to a Carl's Jr to have a Double Western Bacon and Cheeseburger, I will not only officially hate you, but I will also utter some very harsh words in the privacy of my own basement while the rest of the family is soundly asleep. Some very. Harsh. Words! (enjoy yourself)
  25. Digger of Bricks

Wait, it's a LUNAR Space Station?!!!
  26. It's already popped up at Walmart and Target, so definitely not exclusive.
  27. Roebuck

Lego Animals

That was odd Is it possible someone have painted them green? If Lego have made them, maybe they needed them for a build in Legoland or similar Then someone found there way outside into your hands From what I see on bricklink the octopus are only released in black, dark red and trans-light blue, so if yours is legit they should be rather valuable
  1. Load more activity