All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. TheKingPorg

10341 Artemis I Rocket & Launchpad Discussion

I haven’t been on here for a while, but I wanted to pop back in cause I absolutely love this set. As someone with the Saturn V, it would definitely be cool at the same time it would be absolutely massive and cost a lot more for an end result that would be a lot harder to display and honestly probably wouldn’t gain much if anything in terms of looks and functions. And yeah stickers are definitely unfortunate like always but it’s still an amazing build and the stickers are only a small aspect of it, and at the end of the day it’s just added details that you don’t have to put on if you don’t want. Obviously prints would have been awesome and the set definitely deserves them but oh well. Still love it.
  3. Space78

2024 Space sets

Edit, I see on Bricklink these keychain lights were offered in 2012 in blue and red. Nice to see they are coming back. Will they likely be on Lego.com at some point, or do they sometimes offer things like these as a retailer exclusive?
  4. Lyichir

2024 Space sets

First of all, it's very funny to call a sampling of a handful of kids (edited out of a wider suite of footage for their positive, clippable reactions) "market research". Secondly, kids liking toys is nothing new. If you take a kid, put them in front of a toy that they didn't have to pay for or choose over other options, there's a pretty high chance they're going to like it! The question, for Lego's marketers, is if they'd like the old stuff as much or more than new stuff. That's a much tougher bar to clear, and I would wager that Lego's actual market testing (which involves not just handing kids toys but also presenting them with choices and gauging their reactions) are part of why this year's space sets look like they do instead of being pure nostalgia throwbacks. Don't get me wrong—it's a fun video and I absolutely believe in parents sharing their childhood interests with their kids! When I was a kid I absolutely would play with my mom's old hand-me-down, 70s-era Lego when I visited my grandparents. But if I was in a toy store and had to pick between a set like this or an exciting new theme like Aquazone or Adventurers... I think I'd have opted for the latter without a doubt. I see no reason to assume it'd be much different for these kids, given the choice between these sorts of sets and the more advanced space sets of today!
  5. brickbride

Wizarding World 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

I'm curious how the Potions Class will fit into it, for much the same reasons you've stated. The "modules" are definitely underwhelming. And I cannot see a feasible way of cramming four figs plus some necessities (such as cauldrons, potions bottles, workbenches, and chairs) into one of them, yet the Potions Class is said to have four figs and to fit into the new system.
  6. legoturtle

Batman (DC Superheroes) 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

You have ALLWAYS a possibility to fix things a bit!!! LEGO <3 is there some kind of armour part in lego for mr. Freeze? like in the video. Fits very well.
  7. When I made my discovery, I spent some time thinking about what you said regarding him only making riddles about new things. Tarkin being in a death star playet was also pretty obvious. So what if he is actually talking about a younger Tarkin? TCW or BB one? Might be far fetched, but an interesting thought neverthless. Thank you kind sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar.
  8. Agent Kallus

New suits each wave Large rooster of villains Whole Ninja team in each wave - complete batfam Non ninja heroes do show up - non batfam heroes show up Ninjago city sets - Gotham city D2C minifig sets Magazine that has a fig with every issue Henchmen figs Parts in BAM boxes General better pricing for the most part Variety of styles with new sub themes each year New parts all the time More building builds More variety of builds in general Larger waves multiple times a year New characters every year Hmmm Ninjago batman actually sounds incredible.
  9. BacktoBricks

I just don't think the detailed exterior / removable interior thing looks very good here. I know there are budget constraints, yet if it was say this concept but with the Polyjuice style modules slotting into the underground I could see the charm and aesthetic appeal. However, these interior modules just don't resemble rooms. The bathroom section just reminds me of a chair with the curved back and sides and the common room feels like one of the balcony module sections of the last castle wave, except the difference there was that they were just to provide a roof or rampart and this is actually meant to be interior.
  10. Space78

2024 Space sets

Yeah, they've done a blue one before (and people want a lot for those on e-bay), but I've not seen a red one before. Not seeing them on the Target website, so might have to go to a store to see if they are there, I guess.
  11. Lion King

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

Out of curiosity, is Lego still selling pre-made BAM packs without us looking for ceertain minifigure parts in towers/bins?
  12. RichardGoring

That picture makes the cockpit of the LEGO set seem far too large too. But look at the beautiful curved wheel arches that hug the wheels so nicely. The more I see the LEGO version, the more the blocky it looks around the wheels and really spoils the effect. It's as though someone has built a BTAS kit car over a jeep chassis and kept the fenders!
  13. Lion King

2024 Space sets

I would be happy to hae jungle subtheme that will have Johnny Thunder minifigure. Anyways,i don’t think there will be more City Space in 2HY either.Unless we might be wrong if City Adent Calendar is going to be space-themed OR Jungle. And yes, 2025 is another story. I just don’t feel like they would continue Space subtheme into 2025.
  14. legoturtle

ok. Earth blue is quite ok colour I would say. There is actually 1 small thing. Cylinders? In lego there are 5+5 but in the animated series 6+6.
  15. Virginia_Bricks

Honestly I would rather take 1/2 of the castle decently detailed, versus pieces of the castle that don't match the actual layout. Which is what we are getting if the booklet image is the full wave. Then I will just MOC the rest of the castle and make it complete.
  16. RichardGoring

Latest news about Lego animal moulds

Yet another demonstration that Friends is better than City. It feels like Friends sets make use of animals in a more diverse range of play scenarios than City does, and they can stretch the nature of the interactions a little more from reality, so they can be included in a lot more of the sets.
  17. Lion King

Dam Friends (intended pun)! City is pretty behind on animals. Freinds has Panda, Llama, and other aniamls that City hasn’t yet. But….at the same time, I’m so glad that we are finally goin to get gorilla and its infant, red panda, dream raven, Stegosaurus,. I can’t remember if there is another new molded animal?
  18. danth

2024 Space sets

I swear I just saw a recent leak pic that showed those on a shelf at Target. I was wondering the same thing.
  19. Murdoch17

AFOL's call it dark blue, LEGO calls it Earth blue.
  20. Classic_Spaceman

2024 Space sets

I believe that we have seen most if not all of the 2HY City set listings, and none of them are Space (jungle is the 2HY exploration subtheme), so the BAM parts are probably the last of the City Space content that we are getting in 2024. 2025 is another story, though it would be too soon for LEGO to release more sets based on sales data (if Space sold unexpectedly well), if they did not already have them in the pipeline.
  21. XRumer23Knorp

Is It Possible To Reintroduce Old Sets?

Boosting Recovery with Visual Physical Therapy Sessions Video PT sessions offer a handy and efficient way to improve recovery from accidents and surgeries. In this post, we'll examine how these sessions harness technology to supply customized rehabilitation exercises and techniques. Learn how clients can gain from expert guidance and support while carrying out exercises in the convenience of their own homes.Home exercise program guidance in Scranton PA
  22. legoturtle

What blue colour is the Batmobile?
  23. danth

2024 Space sets

And without ketchup! Seriously, what is it with those people? Are they victims of circular logic? "Lego doesn't make it, therefor kids don't like it." Or maybe it's Just World fallacy. "Lego doesn't make it anymore, therefor it sold poorly." They say that about themes that ended at the planned time. They jump to whatever the easiest conclusion is, without any data or evidence.
  24. I'm assuming this hub will use these motors from HoiPo, the front steering motor being geared down with planetary gears and the drive ones running much faster. Now, if you'd really want to break speed records, replace them with one of these babies:
  25. cosmic

Lego City 2024

I completely agree! Not only do we get a ship, we get harbor space and a bench with a small building, a nice face that feels fleshed out and lived in. This is actually my favorite reveal of all the recent Lego leaks across all themes. This harbor set is gearing up to be one of my favorite 2024 City sets. A bit late to the party as I bought this set a while ago and only just built it as it was on my backlog of sets to get around to. But I finally built the 60321 Fire Brigade and I love it. The Sardine Factory feels easy to modify and I can easily see myself removing the flames and giving it an interior, and removing the rebuild and keep out signs and replacing them with "regular" bricks, unprinted and all. The base plate for the street takes up some room but it's easily removable. But despite the customizability it's just gorgeous. The Hazmat figure is my favorite, never got the Series 4 Hazmat guy but this will do for now. Also the kitten mold is just adorable.
  26. williejm

Well sometimes concurrent mould introductions appear (like the dolphins) and this set seems to have the smowl in it, which would, I think, be the first time an animal mould (other than the simplistic ones like the small bird & chickens) has gone ‘the other way’ - so who knows? Definitely beavers, two in that one Friends set, including a brick built dam, and a falling tree with gnaw marks on the trunk 🦫🦫
  1. Load more activity