All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Kristel

Creator Expert 10270 Modular

This is gorgeous! Love the townhouse colours and the detailing on the stairs and the dormers. The Amsterdam facade on the bookstore is just gorgeous. I think the townhouse could use another floor, but otherwise I really can't fault this one. I haven't bought the last two modulars, but I'm now looking forward to getting this one!
  3. @Ludo I'll for sure do the same! Power everywhere (where track is that is, but here is track everywhere) as I do the pickup thing from the track, which is 15 V DC - 15 V simply because nobody else is doing it - it sounds cool to claim that). All the best! Thorsten.
  4. Roebuck

They even included information on the chameleon in the designer video, keep the animal mould info coming Lego
  5. Thirdwigg

General Part Discussion

Just bought 2. I get more excited about new parts then new sets, so it gives me a little flexibility on cost. Also, I'm sick of waiting for Bricks and Pieces just so I check them out. I'll know soon if it was worth it. Still less than getting all those Batmobile bricks. I'll buy more when the price comes done. Maybe bricklink + TLG might not be all bad. Maybe....
  6. Bad quality set pictures, no address, the international prefix seems to be located at Hong Kong, but especially: "SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES PRICES FOR OUR PRODUCTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE THE SERVICE (OR ANY PART OR CONTENT THEREOF) WITHOUT NOTICE AT ANY TIME. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR ANY MODIFICATION, PRICE CHANGE, SUSPENSION OR DISCONTINUANCE OF THE SERVICE." "SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (IF APPLICABLE) ...WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED."
  7. I believe this is not good at all. The pricing is absolutely weird - $50 for a Pf battery box worth $10 and $50 for the Apollo 11 set ... makes no sense. Plus: https://fakeinet.com/en/macyson-com-multi-product-online-fake-shop/ this website declares it as scam. Didn't look any further as really everything is odd here. Would not touch it. Best Thorsten
  8. legomaniacj

If anything, I would want to make the crawlspace the size of a full basement, but that would mean extending the staircase up front and inside as well to match it. Then, add a cement floor down there with a drain or grate plate so it looks like a slab. Maybe a few barrels of biscuits or cookies from the DO to show that is happening all over town and not right under the detective's nose.
  9. Haha, sounds like you moking it, but you have a point, but for me it was the Falcon, before they really started to exadurate the Falcon sets
  10. Kalhiki

[MOC] Kongu, Toa Typhoon

First saw this guy on... BrickVault's Youtube channel? I think that's who it was. They feature MoCs each week. And good lord, the beef on this guy. The shaping and the textures look so cohesive and work really well. Also dig the gears in the chest. Always loved the look of mechanical details underneath armor.
  11. kieran

Who Remembers Pharaoh's Quest?

There was a whole area in Lego land uk as well
  12. Thirdwigg

Steph77's Moc corner

Welcome back. I look forward to seeing this project develop. A lack of ideas generates Unimogs for me. Helicopters are more interesting. Keep it up.
  13. jus1973

I agree that it’s a bit smaller than previous ones and next to some of the early modulars they’ll probably look a bit out of proportion. I’ve only got the last 6 or 7 so it’ll probably be fine I hope. Otherwise I’ll have to find a way of making them a little taller at least.
  14. This website is selling Modular sets for around $60, including old and new ones along with other Lego sets. Just find it hard to believe this would be legit, but can't find any reviews about them. Seems way to good to be true. www.macyson.com/lego-set
  15. Masked Mini

Lego Tesla Cybertruck moc

I dig it! I want one of these pretty badly … I guess I'll try to build a lego one while I wait on production models. Oh! hey... first post! Welcome to Eurobricks!! Way to make an entrance!
  16. kieran

Home Alone. McCallister's House (MOC)

Great news, will be a great set if it gets made
  17. Maple

The scale of the modular series has been all over the place. The first ones were massively huge. Since then they have gotten smaller so it's all good. Plus this is probably the scale the series will use going forward.
  18. Thierry-GearsManiac

General Part Discussion

... and it grinds even more and blocks slightly when the axles are held on both sides (i.e. non-cantilevered mounting), after a quick try. (note : sorry for interleaving this answer with the latest sub-discussion ; a good idea would be to transform this discussion into a sub-forum with one discussion per part/assembly)
  19. Feng-huang0296

I dunno, it looks like it scales wrong next to the PR. Still, gorgeous design. I still don’t have AS or DD, so I’ll prioritise those, but I definitely want this one somewhere down the line.
  20. Maple

I fixed the typo! Stop quoting me! Looks great next to PR, which mine should come in this week. However the house does look a little small. No big deal though.
  21. And here's a video building it, and showing it from different point of views, etc. The cloth is from the constraction Obi Wan, so it's 100% Lego (for the photo, I changed digitally the colour of the two round 2x2 tiles with hole, from dark tan to sand green, but it looks good enough).
  22. That would be awesome
  23. Today
  24. AllanSmith

The architecture fits in well with the Parisian Restaurant 10243.
  25. pantelis

[MOC] Sabre Island

Thank you very much Fraunces for your feedback..iam glad that you like my Sabre Moc!!!
  26. oh no :( i cant join :,( leaving for japan that day xD have fun :) ps: hope i get last years event set soon
  27. Lyichir

Personally I adore this modular. I've seen a lot of people wishing the book shop was bigger but personally I'm thrilled that instead of a huge bookstore we got a small quaint one like the many independent used bookstores in my hometown. The same beautifully ornate yet livable detail Wes Talbott brought to the Elves sets is on full display here, along with a ton of great techniques and some eye-popping use of color (the Cool Yellow/Warm Gold/Flame Yellowish Orange tiling in the bookstore interior is simply lovely).
  1. Load more activity