All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I remember I was 10 when Knights Kingdom II came in. I liked and hated it in the same time. It was truly not real castle because of lots of gimmicks, no factions, and a cartoonish backstory for those colored knights. I just simply liked the old crusaders and black knight from catalogs more. The second waves with more factions were okayish, but the later fantasy line seemed so much better in my child's eyes. Still for today's Ninjago and Nexo Knight KK2 is godly. But I guess that's just me, I remember most of my classmates to be watching animes while I was reading about the hundred years' war and stuff instead. I felt my preferences too marginal back in the days as well.
  3. Gobias1234

Friends 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

I messed up the quote function- I'm sorry.... In response to Legomymamma Re Lego fawns : ) yes- I was able to get one for her off of Bricklink when her deer obsession started! She has a whole deer gang with the fawn, Sven and the baby reindeer from the Frozen 2 set. She is getting the Harry Potter set with the Deer Patronus. I'm thinking the recolor would be a hit with her!
  4. If it's not a normal idea, I feel like we have that debate every game, though.
  5. Vindicare

[MOC] Here There Be Serpents!

Wow, everything about this is fantastic. I love the water, both the colors & the splash from the serpents. The serpents are equally great. Very cool designs.
  6. I think it would be cheaper and safer to just get a UV light and use the tried-and-true retrobrite method you mentioned.
  7. Brandon Pea

Thomas the Tank Engine and The Lego Group

The current seasons are trash to me. Classic era (S1 to S7) for life!
  8. I love Thomas! Speaking of licensed themes replacing the generic......If Lego partners with Mattel....Thomas may go mad and murder other Lego trains.
  9. I agree. I think the simplicity of the articulation really make it something special. As do the irregular proportions of it. The new parts, like the different sized legs, make it better. But, it would still be perfect without them. As weird as that sounds.
  10. Today
  11. Vote Count:Wesley Cruser / Pandora - 2 (Fugazi, KotZ)Geordi LaForge / KotZ - 4 (Pandora, Kristel, Trekkie99, Hinckley)With seven players, four votes are required to lynch. About 38 hours remain in Day Two,
  12. Compared to our phalanxes of fans for SW, where half of us are ready to complain vigorously about any and all products released with the exception of the mythical 501st battle pack. i think he means a brown one with snow printing, and maybe not such a christmasy bandolier.
  13. Mandalorianknight

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

I would assume so, but as @Lego-Freak says they could have easily shown off the other 3 sets when they showed the images of D-0, so who knows?
  14. Lord Duvors

Heroica RPG 2.0 - Mission #0: Last Of Its Kind

Enson was rather nonplussed at the Captain's attempt at witty banter. It seemed obnoxious and condescending more then anything. Still, no point in telling her. Enson will use his Energy Cell and attack the Cydonian Captain.
  15. Aviatrix/Aviatress * Gender: Female. Occupation/print on torso: Dark Tan 1920's double-breasted flight suit with Dark Brown buttons and belt. Plus, Sand Blue recolor of TLNM Jay's scarf. Type of headgear: Dark Brown aviator's cap with Metallic Silver goggles clipped on. Type of facial expression: Subtly wry, confident smile. Color on torso/legs: Dual-molded Dark Tan legs with Dark Brown boots and gun holster printed onto side of right leg. Accessory: New Luger-inspired handgun mold in Titanium Metallic. * This is a revisitation/revision of an earlier suggestion I made, this time primarily based upon/inspired after Karl Kopinski's character design as pictured below. See also @K_Tiger's own take on this archetype...
  16. Disney 2 also was released on April 1st last year
  17. Broke4Bricks

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

@Gomek does the orange torso with suspenders have back printing?
  18. Look ay this, I thing it can help you.
  19. NetherCreeper

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Well, in europe. Most summer sets come out in june in europe, but august in the U.S. Because of that, we'll probably see pictures in may, but there's no guarantee for a worldwide june release.
  20. Digger of Bricks

Future Action and Adventure Themes

Going back to my reply to @Lego David's skepticism, I also want to add that like Ninjago, a broadly-encompassing evergreen Pulp Adventure theme needn't set itself within the real-world historical context that it'd be taking inspiration from, as it could instead be set within a retro-futuristic fantasy universe/alternate history much like Ninjago had done, thereby allowing Lego to cherry-pick the best aspects the genre has to offer, all the while avoiding the more problematic ones that'd be harder to steer around if such a theme were to be set within the real-world historical context that most Pulp Adventure Fiction is associated with.
  21. "If you were looking for a dance, you should've brought your dancing shoes!" Dunola shouts, casting Elemental Evocation at the captain.
  22. Yesterday
  23. ACPin

Raw DOTs Package

That's what I thought when it arrived as I expected the regular sets instead of this. Guilty as charged and will be posting the MOCs later on... AC
  24. Feng-huang0296

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

I’m surprised we haven’t gotten Lizard. He was in one of the Amazing Spider-Man movies. $80 USD? Oh gods this is just the Hulk Helicopter Drop all over again . . no. Sorry LEGO, but I’m putting my foot down here. I’m not buying this set at that price. Just no.
  25. Ninjaguy99

[EV3] GLaDOS

Pictures don't load for me but I bet it looks as awesome as the games themselves.
  26. Eurobricks

[MOC] Here There Be Serpents!

Eurobricks member JanetVanD created the topic [MOC] Here There Be Serpents!. Click on the link or on the image to visit this featured topic.
  27. Digger of Bricks

So, what are Leaf, IP-2 and Zebra?

And you're certain those two sets are not licensed?
  1. Load more activity