All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. in relation to the ‘scene specific’ nature of some figures. It’s quite simple in my opinion. Ray and Hammond are from the visitor centre, Nedry goes with a tour car, and Ian goes in either visitor centre of a potential jeep vehicle. i imagine that Alan/Kids will be muddy, and probably meant to go with Rexy. I hope this set does come with an accurate rexy. The 2018 &2019 Rexys have really great print work, they just have awful colour schemes. If they nail that aspect they can make a perfect one. i think the set will be a facade of the visitor centre, and on the inside feature a Trex skeleton, similar to the ideas set submission, and a small kitchen and computer room etc. It won’t be a full enclosed thing, but dollhouse style like Lockwood manor, but with a tad more substance. As well as that I can see us getting a jeep and explorer. One for Nedry, and the other for Ellie/Ian/Muldoon. The Dino will be an exclusive version of rexy, and then variants of Alan and the kids on the side. Maybe a raptor or two thrown in for good measure? Two would be good, as with the original JP set you can collect all 3 raptors.
  3. Mandalorianknight

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

i third the motion. I would spend at least $20 on the figure without batting an eye, and i'd buy whatever i could to cross a GWP threshold for it.
  4. Whovastron

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

That set looks fantastic! Sirius’ hair doesn’t look like Lukes to me. Love the size of the build and the fact that we get 2 dementors!
  5. H-Hadyn h-here. Sorry hi ham slow. The door was stuck. And Bennett, you h-are not h-allowed near food h-after those terrible h-eggs h-you cooked. H-you h-are h-a chieftain, the boss h-of the villiage.
  6. ProvenceTristram

[MOC] Iron

Lol, I love the crew.
  7. notarealperson

the set looks likes its taken from the back of construction manual so we might get a bunch more from the same sheet
  8. Henry Bricklider

Expecto Patronum looks great. The trees are some of the best LEGO has produced themselves and the amount of minifigures included is impressive. I very impressed by this set and much like others, this is a day one purchase for me.
  9. notarealperson

nino leaks says it 20 american dollars and i think he is right
  10. BacktoBricks

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

It's not looking likely, but for those of us in the UK we will also get a free poster and if we make it into the store a Naboo Starfighter polybag. 😲
  11. ProvenceTristram

8 Wide 1:48 Scale Santa Fe GP60M From Brick Train Depot

I think you need to lift (and lengthen) the trucks a bit more. In my experience building diesels, this has been a common rebuild point on 8w locos - you wind up with bogies that are 'anatomically correct,' but don't quite pass the smell test because they are a bit too small for the engine. This is owed to the fact that the Lego wheels themselves (minus the enormous flanges) are a bit too small to represent those of an 8 stud-wide engine. So starting with the wheel and saying "okay, this is my reference point for scale" throws everything off - it's better to disregard the wheel entirely and instead build around the size of the truck (the flange itself is closer to scale for the entire wheel). The solution to this is to bulk up the wheelsets slightly, thereby raising the locomotive height by a plate or two more off the tracks. You can see this effect pretty clearly on my Southern GP30:
  12. Brewer Bunny

The Forest 3 Mafia Confirmation Thread

Sorry to disappoint, but the Easter Bunny is a bit busy so you have to deal with me. Now if anyone has experienced a sad break up or what not, my big ears will hear and my soft voice will guide you comfort.
  13. Lego-Freak

This has to be one of the best sets in that price range ever released Can't wait to see more!
  14. Feng-huang0296

That set is brilliant. I thought it sounded good when I expected one tree and one Dementor, plus Harry/Sirius/Patronus. But this is brilliant, it's an absolute must-have. Now let's just hope that the other sets follow suit. (And I'm still hoping for a 12 Grimmauld Place set somewhere down the line!)
  15. Nokturn

Gosh, that set is absolutely perfect! Harry Potter seems to be getting amazing treatment from TLG.
  16. Lego Lad

Incredible. The fact we get a new design for Prisoner of Azkaban Harry and Sirius, a new stag mould, 2 decent looking tree builds and not just 1 but 2 Dementors in such a small affordable set is amazing, picking this up as soon as it's released 100%.
  17. Ronan Rabbit

Ronan Rabbit, bread merchant, ready to trade. Do we take a guess at the player's name?
  18. M_longer

[WIP] Volvo L350H

Or a turntable(s). It seems that I have achieved things you are looking for with my 42054 Wheel Loader:
  19. Today
  20. Balrogofmorgoth

The set looks absolutely amazing! I mean really, that’s a very nice little set. Very nice! I’m very excited to see that more are coming!
  21. allanp

Technic 2019 Set Discussion

The most interesting or intriguing stuff so far is a new land rover defender coming in October and is rumoured to be in some shade of green (dark or olive or something) and with a price below what you would expect if it was part of the same line as the Bugatti, and so is likely not to be part of that "UCS" line of Technic sets. The SUV is rumoured to come with a new wheel bearing, which are actual bearings and equipped with planetary gear reduction that may be made of metal, and incorporate new larger possible CV joints, similar in size to the bionicle ball joints (sounds like the 8880 CV joints to me) The control+ hubs are said to have 4 ports each, not the same as the spike hub, 2 are contained in the excavator and 1 is coming in the SUV. Apart from the Land Rover, these are based on observations made at toy fairs. Is there anything I missed? Is there anything there that's new to you? For me, the interest in the summer 2019 sets is coming mostly from these rumoured new parts, which I am very excited for. The Land Rover could be really really fantastic, but we know nothing about it which tells us how much of that potential to be fantastic is being met.
  22. Pierot Parrot

BAWK! All rise! Pierot Parrot checking in with a ~spectacular~ cape to undertake his technicolour magistrate's duties. BAWK!
  23. Guyon2002

According to Ninoleaks there are more pictures coming very soon!
  24. topiku

Wow that set is literally everything you could ask for. Amazing value
  25. TheRandomBlocker

Welp, seems like they didn’t change much with that set, and from what I’ve seen of the Trial set they haven’t changed much of that either (except the wings and size of the dragon itself)
  26. TurboTj-DK

Ohh it looks so good! Can´t wait to buy a couple of them :D
  1. Load more activity