All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Digger of Bricks

LEGO Speed Champions 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

Even more images at PromoBricks to see... PromoBricks - LEGO Speed Champions 2020: New Set Pictures Are Here
  3. Trekkie99

MAfia - Sign Ups

That should be fine I guess. Sorry there hasn't been more!
  4. I don't think people really think this, especially as it's incredibly easy to pirate/stream new series/movies nowadays The spoiler warnings here are just so people who haven't had a chance to watch the episode don't accidentily read spoilers here, just like whenever a new movie comes out. But in general, Disney's decision on distributing D+ is extremely stupid as it pretty much encourages people to pirate the episodes
  5. Here is how (as posted by me in another thread): I've downloaded the .dat files from www.bigbenbricks.com and installed the Part Designer app that is part of the Stud.io package. Then, in Stud.io, I changed the selector from "Master List" to "Custom Parts", and clicked on the link that allows you to create a new part. This brings up the Part Designer and gives you several options (design new, design based on existing part, import file). Use import file, import the .dat file from BBB. Then, in the connectivity editor, make a round hole and an axle shaped hole and then save the design back into Stud.io. Do this for both the flanged and the blind driver and you have 2 custom parts in your Custom Parts list in Stud.io which you can now use. Didn't take more than a few minutes to do in total.
  6. Doesn't this answer your own question? I have my doubts about the setup anyway. The dark-gray CV part is also supported only by a half-stud. So I would expect some gear slipping here. Try it out, and see where the weakspot is by engaging the motors while holding the output axle. My expectation is that it's not the half-inserted axles. Also, I'm slightly worried about the combo of XL motors and (single) bevel gears. Is there room to move the motors to the left (to the left of the gray 2x6 plate) and use three 24t straight gears instead?
  7. Ivan_M

The blue brothers

I had an unique opportunity to make instructions for both cars so I fell quite familar with them, but the video of the roof still blown me away, that is some neat engeneering!
  8. echoboy

I notice the piece count on set 75894 was 481 and that retailed for £45. These two double packs have a greater piece count of 565 and 663 so what will their prices be?
  9. LegoModularFan

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Don't know if this has already been posted (sorry if it was) but came across this video while searching about the new modular and thought I would share it:
  10. Today
  11. I sincerely hope that we get The Razor crest and, of THAT character becomes a big part of the series than we could see them in the set And it’s cute that people actually think those of us that don’t get Disney+ till next April haven’t already seen this :)
  12. Toastie

Themes LEGO should discontinue

and the world famous movie "Die drei von der Tankstelle" is British ... I do believe though that the "Trolls" as such are Danish - well sort of. It appears if everything north from lets say Hamburg is Danish, Nordic or Norse, Scandinavian, Swedish, Vikings or the like. But the Danish really were and are into Trolls ... for what ever reason. Best Thorsten
  13. Lego David

Themes LEGO should discontinue

That's the thing... those odd licenses take up a lot of LEGO's market space, leaving no room for more classic stuff.
  14. I think spoilers are pretty much innevitable if you live in a country where D+ doesn't come out this year, unless you pirate the episodes ofcourse
  15. Well, some could mod those 8wide to 7 wide. Akbalder, thank you for that link. I do like what I see.
  16. echoboy

So far just the Huracan for me, still waiting to see the Audi, Ferrari and Nissan.
  17. TC17 hasn't started, but I will try to get a new contest online asap.
  18. That_LEGO_Guy

[MOC] Delorean

Didn't know they existed, they're going on my BL wishlist
  19. Welp! Just my luck.
  20. Akbalder

The photos of the Lamborghinis have been released: https://www.hothbricks.com/nouveautes-lego-speed-champions-2019-2020-encore-des-visuels/
  21. Nothing, I call it this way 😉 In Italian -one is a suffix for “big”, so it sounds fun. 🙂
  22. LvdH

The blue brothers

I’m already collecting parts for the PF Tribute - hope to have them all (including rare ones you changed to black) by the end of the month. I’ll provide some pictures and a little overview of the functions. I must say, looking through the instructions, that it exceeded all my expectations.
  23. TheDeeGee

The end of an era. Saving all my money for the D2C Batmobile instead ^^
  24. Sbrick have announced they are coming back with another model and are crowd funding again: https://tokeportal.hu/en/sbrick3/ They are not on kickstarter this time, but on a Hungarian website instead. After the badly run Sbrick+ campaign last time on KS I don't think I'd invest. It isn't even obvious what the investment is - is it a financial investment that you get returns on or just a gift to the company. Only the first 100 investors get the gift.
  25. Techniccrack

LEGO Technic Turbo Polyp / Kraken

Jo! Thnx. The seats are indeed a bit to high from the floor. I am adjusting that right now. My plan is to use actuators that holds the arms (,easy to adjust). The whole mid section will be rebuild. About yr questions: No silicon spray is used. My experience is that spray or lube attract dust and moist. The turntable on the head (type 3) is perfect. When its run oit, i easy can replace it. 2 pieced of half beams 4l with copperfoil on it does the job. No brushes. Perfect conductive and no volt drop. I will add a picture today here. I have a manual controldevice next to the autorun module. The video of the run with the Auto run module is in progress. And indeedz my plan is to make a switch on it for changing. Ny changibg the angle of the head i also need to change the connection of the arm.(higher connecting point)
  26. Antar

Help with identifying parts/sets!

Thank you very much imvanya
  27. imvanya

Help with identifying parts/sets!

Do you mean this minifigure? Here's the Bricklink page for it. Click the link under "Item consists of" for the list of parts.
  1. Load more activity