All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Seasider

[MOC] The Mill Blackbird

I remember seeing this in the automotive press a couple of years back and thought it was an interesting idea. I’ve no idea if it’s been used on any films yet. does your Technic version run with the chassis extended? You show in the video that you can extend it but I don’t remember seeing it driving in this form
  3. From what I understand it is the making of the mould that is costly, when they have that the price should go down a bit, but off course a big dinosaur uses more plastic than a small piece so it is costlier that way and the printing adds also.. It is JP so it must include dinosaurs, maybe a bigger set with old moulds could include more dinosaurs than a smaller set relatively It could be microskale, but would that be a big seller to kids when there is no big dinosaurs in a set, maybe they are on the minifig line up, 4-5 minifigs and a t-Rex
  4. fanoflego2409

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

I'm excited too, I thought that it wouldn't have that much amount of rooms. It must be a very good set!
  5. Roebuck

Yes, she is a perfect CMF candidate I agree it is a real bummer That is possible I guess Yes, but probably not before 2022 if they start over again (2019 3-4, 2020 5-6, 2021 7-8) Almost everything in the EP set is usable for army building including the trees (except Harry and Sirius, maybe the stag) Well a forest consist of tress in all sizes, so hopefully some of the future sets will also include trees so we can expand our forest every year I sounds like a amazing wave from what I have read and seen so far, but not a single owl?! This is HP there should be plenty of owls around
  6. Servertijd

Avalonia Mini-Challenge: Game of Thrones

Well, I won't vote ofcourse, because of my sigfig, not that it really matters.
  7. Today
  8. Vindicare

Ballabreek 2019

Oh my gosh...the puns! They were terribly fantastic.
  9. Guyon2002

It would be cool of all trees in the Forbidden Forest looked the same but these new trees make the Aragog tree look pretty pathetic
  10. carebear

Ballabreek 2019

Thanks for this! Greetings!
  11. Accio Lego

While it would be cool if they all matched so the sets could mesh together and create the forbidden forest over time, I like the height and verticality on the patronus set trees better - they’re more imposing and properly tree like.
  12. I'll be buying the Hydro-Man set and the War Machine Buster (which I saved so I would reach the 75$ pricepoint more easily)
  13. When it comes to dinosaurs I could see this happening, pricewise we could get Alan and the kids too. A lot of big D2C sets have 10+ figures (except for Silent Mary, which was/is one of the sets' downsides)
  14. Do you guys think target will discount the molten man set? I'm hoping to buy it at $25
  15. Spidey sets are on S@H in the New Zealand store. So many great sets this year.
  16. LDDproductions

I remember you getting defensive too but I see your point.
  17. Sets are now up on Shop@Home. Avengers Tower and the Captain Marvel art print are free if you purchase over $75 worth of Marvel sets (in the US). I’d recommend buying the Hydro-Man and Molten Man sets, and getting a regular price Iron Man or Spider-Man keychain and pairing it with the Black Panther keychain on sale to get to $76. I’m hoping Target or Walmart will discount the Stark Jet very soon.
  18. joeee

Does anyone else wish the trees from the Patronus set would match the trees from the Aragog set?
  19. Dr.Cogg

LEGO Ninjago 2019

Here are my thoughts on the three sets I'll buy from this wave: Lloyd's Journey: I'll probably buy two, Akita in Wolf/Kitsune form and the Blizzard Samurai are great, the builds ok. Fire Fang: I like all the Fire Snakes, the giant snake build is good. Castle of the Forsaken Emporer: Akita's the standout character of this set, all the Blizzard Samurai look great, the dragon looks good, the castles a little disappointing because the play feature seems to take all the space. Side notes: I wish these sets didn't have the Forbidden Jitsu tornados and instead they used the parts count to make the sets better.
  20. Khscarymovie4

What did you buy today?

Got somewhat of a big haul of new sets. 75243 Slave I Anniversary Edition 76125 Iron Man Hall Of Armour 21316 The Flintstones 21317 Steamboat Willie
  21. Well, everyone has logged in, but not everyone has confirmed. Trying to get to the root of the problem here. If the final confirmation happens tonight or tomorrow morning, I can get the Day One thread up tomorrow. If not, then I will be ready as soon as the remaining player decides to stop by and confirm.
  22. Far From Home sets have been up in AUS & NZ Shop@home since this morning. But we don't have the Free Avengers Tower promo.
  23. TheRandomBlocker

People have a right to be sceptical and question things, they did with what I brought in and I didn’t mind, stop getting so defensive, if he does have them then whoopty-do we’ll see them eventually, if not then all credit will go from him, I don’t even use him for leaks, there are much better leakers out there, just let people think what they want without getting involved
  24. zoth33

AoM tower phase II

Nice little scene. I like the rockwork and landscaping. The building is interesting. I like the use of tiles and cheese slopes on the walls. Nice roof technique too. The figs are posed great, nice action scene.
  25. LDDproductions

Um actually he does. I’ve seen them myself as well as him and we both have the same description of the dragon so just stop.
  26. HalfBloodPrince

I honestly think Nino is lying about having the set leaks. He probably doesn’t even have the leaks.
  27. Jeffinslaw

8 Wide 1:48 Scale Santa Fe GP60M From Brick Train Depot

Designer of the SP 4-10-2 here happy to hear you like it! I try to put motors in the boiler where possible but sometimes, it isn't possible due to how the boiler is constructed. Stay tuned for more steam engine/diesel releases! Got something pretty special coming soon. -Jeffinslaw
  1. Load more activity