All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. After Emmett made it through the crystal asteroid field, Benny realized that he could modify the 60059 logging truck to grab the crystals to use for decorations in the newly reunited Bricksburg. My entry to the Benny's Spaceship Building Academy contest is a bit simple, and was done using LDraw because I still don't have my full parts collection with me at college. Unfortunately, the only sets I have lying around are a space shuttle and a TIE fighter... Anyway, here's my rather zany-looking entry: Original set image (from Brickset): Main image: More images: Please let me know if the images I attached are too big or if the files are messed up; the post editor is different from what I last remembered The LDraw File will be in this Brickshelf gallery, when public: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=577326
  3. I_Igor

Technic 2019 Set Discussion

Set number indicates that it is more likely Technic set (number 42110). The most important is that you enjoy a trip over big pond Happy Easter to everyone
  4. TechnicRCRacer

Technic General Discussion

Hehe, it kind of looks cool!
  5. Myrtle Monkey

The Forest 3 Mafia Confirmation Thread

Wait, sooo you do not coook? Hooow sad! And the only looonely hippooo! Even sadder.
  6. GoldenNinja3000

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

The Expecto Patronum set cannot possibly be $15. It must be $20. It has four figures and two large trees and a new animal mold! It’s amazing for $15 and still a good value for $20.
  7. Today
  8. legogoblin2099

$20 for this set is extraordinary value
  9. ExeSandbox

[BSBA] Cat A - Benny's SpaceMiningTruckShip

Oh my, that's a really good modification! Really clean and nice. Love those thrusters!
  10. h-I do not cook the food. h-I just wash the dishes after. h-And h-why do h-you pluralise h-hippos? h-I h-am the h-only h-hippo h-here.
  11. After building 76126, I have to say that I love both the minifigures and the Quinjet. It’s a nice selection of figures, even if 4 do share a suit. The Quinjet is a surprisingly engaging build, with nice detailing and texturing, and a great color combo of earth blue and trans-orange.
  12. legonerd54321

2019 LEGO Trains - 70424

Do you mind telling me the difference between the two locomotives?? I'm trying to see a difference between them (other than the obvious) and both think they look amazing, how does the Disneyland one look like concept art??
  13. Jim

Technic 2019 Set Discussion

I haven’t really followed the Land Rover discussion, so forgive for saying something stupid. Could the Land Rover be a Creator set with RC controls?! A Mustang like set. Would explain the price range.
  14. Myrtle Monkey

Helloooo there everyooone! It's Myrtle Mooonkey! I'm here to sew up any of your clooothes!
  15. Braxton Bear

Hi there everyone. Nice to meet all of you awesome Fabulanders.
  16. CommishGordon

LEGO DC Villains (Videogame)

@BaneShake I can confirm those four were added to the Xbox One version! And pretty well done they are!
  17. Its been rumored that a new lego game is in the works. I wouldn't mind getting rebel friend included as the pre-order bonus like stormtrooper finn was for lego tfa
  18. Pchan1983

REVIEW: 21317 Steamboat Willie

Finally built my steamboat willie and here is my review: THE GOOD: Interesting build and nice looking steamboat. Great metallic print on the minifigures. Nice novelty to have a mickey logo stand. THE NOT SO GOOD: My mickey mouse has a slight mis-print on the nose =( Totally recommend this to everyone even you are not a Mickey Mouse fans. I know there are feedback that you going to get similar minifigures in Disney Series 2 but this version has far superior print. Also the build experience for the steam boat is actually pretty cool. Love it!
  19. I've applied a lot of new mods, some inspired by you (and correctly cited in my blog): New cockpit. New between-mandibles-cover and missiles (thanks @Kirton Bricks for the idea). New rooms. Room 2 Room 4. New doors. New ramp mechanism (thanks @TravisH44) Tons of additional images, explainations and LDD file on my blog: http://www.lemonskin.net/io/11310 (Remember to activate the page translation on the left bottom corner of the page).
  20. BaneShake

Ooh, that's a must-have. Dementors here I come!
  21. Darth Talon

It would be 2 fake 1 stud wide buildings that slid probably. TLG wouldn't sacrifice an interior
  22. Little known secret is that Benny loves dump trucks. So, it was a no-brainer what he wanted to modify for this contest - the Mining Truck (4202): Credit for image of original set goes to Brickset. Benny modified the truck for space flight by: Rearranging the cabin so that it was a little roomier and airtight, and added the controls necessary to pilot the truck Adding a bank of thrusters Replacing the fuel tank with a long range, dual fuel tank (provided by Octan, of course) Modified the tray to house the control centre Added a deep space communications satellite This is the end result: Because you can never have enough thrust ... The cabin lifts up for easy(ish) access: Jenny is at the controls today. Lucky she has a swivel seat so that she can get in and out without tripping over herself. There's also a window to the engine bits so that she has a visual as well as the readings from the numerous instruments in front of her. Benny looks pretty pleased with the end result: He brought along his toolkit, which is currently sitting where his oxygen tank is supposed to be stored, but there was no way he was going to take that, or his helmet, off. He has to watch the landings as the fuel tanks sits pretty low to the ground! Hope you like it! More images in the Flickr album. Thanks, @Bob De Quatre for the contest - I had a lot of fun building this one!
  23. Pierot Parrot

BAWK! Do you happen to have a permit or license for your trauma therapy clinic? You see, I am the magistrate in Autumn Falls, so it is very much my business what everyone is legally allowed to do. BAWK!
  24. GilbertoAguilera101

I think the inclusion of Hagrids hut, the horntail and the dementors in this wave are good indicators that the designers were giving us hints as to what was to come with the d2c Hogwarts. All of those were Included in that set, as well as the whomping willow, Ford Anglia, great hall, potions room, gryffindor common room and aragog which were all in the first wave. Hopefully there might still be hints as to what’s to come in future waves (chamber of secrets, room of requirement, boat house, defense against the dark arts classroom, dumbledores office etc.)
  25. I can't tell which one you got mixed up, the characters or the cars Nedry takes the Jeep, Ian is in the tour car with Alan. Also Ellie, Ian and Muldoon in the "must go faster" scene are in the second Jeep. Yeah, if the muddy versions leaked, that would set rexy's appearance in stone. Until then though we kind of have to assume she won't be in the set, the price is too good for a big dino mold
  26. Gorgeous work! Any photos of the underside?
  27. wooster

2019 LEGO Trains - 70424

The train being shown on Instagram apparently shows the real-life train at Disneyland as to what the model is based on (as stated by legonerd54321). However, I like the train at Disney World (Florida, USA) much better. The train at Disney World seems looks more like a train that would have been used 150 years ago. The one at Disneyland looks like concept art.
  1. Load more activity