All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I feel like we should temper expectations a bit. A L0-LA set isn't confirmed (or even rumored, to my knowledge), and we don't know for sure if the R2-KT fig is going to count as an anniversary figure or not. It could just be that someone screwed up and Young Leia is the anniversary figure with the Sarlacc Pit set, and the six that we're aware of are the six that we're getting. Either way, I don't see there being two additional anniversary figures that we don't know about.
  3. DanOfBricks

Lego City 2024

I guess nobody cares. Just continue talking about LEGO City animal molds...
  4. While being stuck on the steering for my Sherman, I figured out a remix of this subtractor:
  5. Nice job! It's cool to see a model of this little-remembered car. Also nice to see a proper manual transmission in it! I like the part usage for the headlights--there's just enough of those in the set! I'm sure the headlights could be improved using extra parts not included in the donor set, but this isn't a bad solution given the available parts!
  6. Today
  7. Akk I’ve just noticed, the weight at the front is a bit much for the position of the springs, gonna need to adjust that.
  8. Black Falcon

2024 Space sets

Well honestly, the first information we got about that set, already made quite clear what we were going to get and what we are seeing now is pretty much what I expected. Though, I would have expected to get classic Space figures, so classic smile and tanks. On the other side that set fits pretty well to the two buyable sets from the extended line, so I actually should have expected to see the figures with other faces. All and all I like the GWP, but might however not get it. I don´t have a orange space-minifigure yet, but I think the threshold will very likely be 150€+ and while I surely still have sets I want to buy, I don´t really have the space and will very likely wait for another gwp.
  9. Lord Vader

Future Star Wars Minifigs

Strange to me that they never did Second Sister from Fallen Order, let alone anything from Fallen Order tbh.
  10. Lord Vader

Which Jedi, Sith or other do you want the most?

Glad they now made Darth Malak.
  11. Memo5378

[MOC] Mining Loader

This is really nice. I too have been looking for a decent sized proper loader for my city. Despite being a bit large for standard roads, it captures the mining theme very well. Well done.
  12. All well and good, now bring on the cmfs!
  13. NXS7

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

The pattern doesn't have to mean anything, but the first set (Bugle) tied in with the regular sets and reused the figures/recycled misc parts with a high total fig count, the second (Sanctum) was tied to relevant media (DS:MoM) and introduced more new figs rather than repeating, with a low fig count, the third (Avengers Tower) tied in with Legacy sets, reused figures and recycled misc parts with a high fig total count, and the fourth (X-Mansion) ties to relevent media (97)... figures currently withstanding, but hopefully introduces more than it repeats with it's low fig count. If that pattern isn't a coincidence, next year's could be tied to the sets released at the start of the year. I really do hope it's Oscorp, comic Spider Man sets have so much more to give than just the same 1.6 inches of Venom over and over. Since the Bugle gave us new heroes, and important civilians made from recycled parts, Oscorp could do the opposite with new villains and some villainous civilians made from recycled parts
  14. Ok I had to rework the gears of the legs, unfortunately the difference between the 20 tooth bevel gear and the 28 tooth bevel gear caused the legs to bend too far causing strain on the mechanism and knee stopper, so I changed it to 40 tooth straight gear and the 8 tooth straight gear but that was too little bend. I’ve now landed on 36 tooth and 12 tooth combination which is perfect and I sorted the balancing issue with the use of the head movement where it moves to the side of the body that does not have its leg lifted, this adds more weight to the limbs touching the ground.
  15. The Brick Boss

Is It Possible To Reintroduce Old Sets?

They reintroduced old characters such as Rocket Racer and Johnny Thunder. I think the pirate ship and 2015 city Square set had references to Pepper from Lego Island and Captain Redbeard. So I don't think it's impossible to re-release older sets.
  16. karrit

Wizarding World 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Not a fan of the dioramas so I hope we never get them for the Harry Potter theme. Too many bricks wasted making the bases for them. I prefer my bricks going into a build rather than a black base unit.
  17. Buckethead

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

The Baxter Building could be really cool. I don't think it would include many characters since we only know of 5-6 possible Minifigures so far. Hopefully, if true, they could compensate with a massive Galactus buildable along with the Baxter Building. I still don't understand. You think Ruth is problematic because she works for the US government, but Ross, the President of the US, the top of the executive branch of government, is "the most exciting character from the lineup so far." Make it make sense.
  18. Keymonus

BoBS Challenge I - Winners!

Congratulations to all the other winners, and thanks to the organizers, who re-activated our little world with this challenge! A great thank also to @Jeff of Clubs and @evancelt, for making physical prizes available for the first time in a very long time!
  19. In any case, i will be happy if there will be an anniversary minifigure in the Sarlacc set, since that set is on my list anyway. And extra minifig will be a nice bonus
  20. QuiggoldsPegLeg

LEGO Star Wars 2024 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

With the current rumours of 75392, I can’t imagine it’s Lola. It would be the same price and 124 more pieces than the BD-1 set. And BD-1 is quite a bit bigger than Lola in universe, and I don’t see the point of them making an oversized model of her. It could be that Lego decided to move Leia out of 75392 for some reason and she’s in the Sarlacc Pit set now for whatever reason, and 75392 is its own thing. Although I think it’s much more likely that Leia is still the anniversary figure in that set, someone (maybe Nien Nunb, probably not) is the anniversary figure in the Sarlacc set, and R2-KT doesn’t count as an anniversary figure. For real. It was cool when Lego showed the Yavin 4 model back in the day, because it’s a relatively simple build with no interesting minifigures, but teasing us with a figure we haven’t had since the year before I was born is really painful. Why could you not release a Zam Wesell in any of the years since then?
  21. mirkwoodspiders

LEGO Star Wars 2024 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

This thread will be fun to go back and read once this is all sorted out lol. I'm still stuck on the Zam fig from the new book: 1) Why oh why did they cancel?! 2) Why mention the cancellation in the book? Torture?! 3) This re-affirms my unquenchable desire for AOTC sets, which LEGO seems content to ignore for the most part. That is all.
  22. Tom_Brick

[WIP] Dune Sandworm

I've put the Stud.io file on my Dropbox. Whoever is keen on playing around with it is welcome to download it. I will keep it up there for a while, but I won't guarantee that it will be available indefinitely. A couple of comments: There is no support structure to speak of underneath the sand dunes. So if anyone is interested in actually building this, that would be the first thing to tackle. Obviously the rear end of the worm needs a bit of refinement. The rings may be a bit "soft". You'd need to build one in real life to test how well it holds up. I think it should be fine, but I wouldn't vouch for it. Though adding some more supports inside should be possible. But then you also wouldn't want them to become too heavy, so that the mouth of the worm can still be lifted slightly up from the dune. If it turns out to be too heavy, I guess one could also take out a ring or two from the front section of the Worm, though the ball joints I've used typically are quite strong and the scales should also offer some resistance if push comes to shove. Anyway, here's the download-link: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/uopkr5le3vfnt2begl7a6/Worm.io?rlkey=md086gr3lydaupy8jnvqumbal&dl=0
  23. Tariq j

Wizarding World 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Yeah I’m surprised they haven’t tapped into the diorama sets for HP yet. Lots of potential there. I’ve always thought something like a microscale Knight Bus racing down the streets of London would make a good one.
  24. He just released a new color for the train wheels, (light bluish gray) so I'd say yes, he is.
  1. Load more activity