All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. goatman461

Factions - Introduction, Discussion, and Core Rules

Should be up soon. If it’s been submitted, it’s been scored. Just bottlenecked by the actual posting of scores. We’re trying to get it moving more efficiently. Thank you for the patience
  3. carebear

Brick Obama

My Jaw is dropping on the floor!!! Amazing Build!!! the draps the flaggs, Amazing!!! Greetings!
  4. The_Chosen_1

LEGO 2019 Stranger Things Rumours Discussion

Can't believe this may actually be happening! I'm curious to see what the set will comprise of. Hopefully it's a good representation of the series so far. There's certainly a LOT of ground to cover in a single set.
  5. I will never understand this level of fanaticism.
  6. Balrogofmorgoth

This is the exact minifigure lineup I’m hoping for. It covers all the essentials, it would be perfect. I feel like side characters like Barb would be dead weight in this set
  7. 1. Some of these are no cheaper than the current brand new shop prices. Take a look on Brickset. Some of them look a bit cheaper. Some of them look more expensive! Why would Wu be €15? So it looks like average value. 2. It depends if you really want to collect Brickheadz for some reason. Personally I think they are only useful for the parts! (Although the parts are very useful for MOCS- Nice tiles and snot pieces...)
  8. wallyjarek

Brick Obama

I made this MOC because my friends and myself we organise an exhibition in Barack Obama Plaza in Ireland. Place is named after US president Barack Obama, whose 3rd great grandfather lived nearby. That's why we names our event "Brick Obama" I was working since February to make Barack Obama Brickheadz and Owal Room. It wasn't easy to do same like on the picture which helped me but I'm satisfied enough. Model https://www.flickr.com/photos/108376497@N06/
  9. Elysiumfountain

[MOC] Orient Express Thriller!

An update to this post, the Orient Express has reached 500 supporters so far, meaning it's 1/20th of the way through the process! We'll see how far it gets ;)
  10. Renny The Spaceman

Future Star Wars Minifigs

From what I've seen the appeal is Semi-ironic and Semi-serious as the ironic side is attaching all this love and admiration to a minor character and people thus want the figure in the same vein as something like that Bonzai Buddy plush and the other side is that the game he's from was big when it came out, if you were ten when the game first came out you'd be 23 now and as one of the first characters unlocked in the game he is seriously nostalgic and they'd like a physical representation of him. I could very well see him in say a new Rebel fleet trooper battle pack as it seems LEGO's now allergic to giving 4 of the same figure in battle packs along with 2 normal fleet troopers and a Captain (akin to Captain Antilles) Or if the rumours of the new LEGO star wars game being an updated version of the complete Saga I could see him being the pre order figure
  11. Elysiumfountain

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Wow, I didn't know the new LEGO releases were making so many people walk out and leave the building! (Sorry, couldn't resist)
  12. Chiaroscuro

If it is Joyce’s house, half of the set pieces will be Xmas lights.
  13. Legoniche

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

Cheers bro
  14. Nexogeek

2019 Friends Sets - Rumors and Discussion

Honestly that restaurant looks stunning, color wise you can't even tell its a Friends set. The roof is amazing with a few recolors of that new rounded brick?, ice cream top in purple for grapes is amazing, use of that new plant piece to hold the grapes is genius, the recolor of those small arches from the D2C Hogwarts are great. The cool yellow in so much use is great the sign is well done and that garbage bin is a nice side build!
  15. Johnny1360

Yes, I saw this Friends City Restaurant earlier, and I must say, I actually like it, maybe my first Friends set I buy.
  16. Berthil

[GBC] The Akiyuki Project

I've used new soft springs but LBG, not yellow. Yellow ones should be always hard(er) springs and not suitable for the IL. Someone reported a difference in old and new LBG soft springs causing problems so to be sure I bought all new, don't know how to spot what's different.
  17. Hi all - I’d like to present to you my interpretation of a Tatooine themed MOC building. It is the first of several planned builds I have for this 'theme'. It is based on buildings seen in Episodes I and IV and also the videogame SW BF2 with my own spin on it – i.e. what I think looks aesthetically pleasing. It contains a detachable roof which can be customised, e.g. remove the dome pieces to reveal a vent system. My favourite part of the build is a functioning door with two possible colours – one in Lego’s own DBG from their own sets, and a more accurate dark orange colour for customisation. This function is neatly hidden away. I went through about 5-6 iterations to get the door and steps to look right! The interior is mainly left up to your own interpretation, but I’ve included a basic chair for a bar worker or local to relax after a busy day. The removable roof allows easy access to provide extra scope and playability. I'm in the process of making instructions and LDD model is pretty much complete- just making minor adjustments as I go along. (e.g. Greebling parts. I like to think all the 'homemade aerials' are trying to capture the radio and streaming the pod racing ). These photos as of today's post may not truly reflect the final build - I've swapped a handful of pieces in the build vs. the LDD file where I had to make substitutes where I didn't quite have enough/the right parts. Any comments are welcome and may be used to be considered in the finalise the design for the instructions. (P.S. the model in the background is my own Mos Eisley Cantina. This was built about 2 years ago and I never got round to finishing it...) Enjoy! [Door open] [Little short for a stormtrooper?] [Minimal Interior - Detachable Lid/Roof]
  18. PunkTacoNYC

Lego Rocket Crawler with SBrick and BuWizz

Wow, that looks so cool! I love the yellow. LMK how it goes!
  19. Digger of Bricks

The Brick Fan - LEGO Friends Summer 2019 Official Set Images
  20. RandomSniper109

I knew about those other sets but I just didn’t want to clutter this thread with wish list
  21. Guyon2002

As long as there aren't any rumors for 2020 its pretty pointless to make a new thread so I'd say its best to continue the discussion here. We're still getting sets in August and September btw
  22. BAWK! As the foremost legal scholar in Autumn Falls, it behooves me to point out that both Hellions and Monsters are described by Käfer Schaefer as mafiosi. Now, I know these groups are not well regulated seeing as they have elected to eschew the oversight of my humble almighty office, Rule One of the Autumn Falls Civil & Criminal Code points out the following: These two groups have the same win condition, so I suspect they could join together to overpower us if they figure out what is what and who is who. Haydn Hippo has a point about Braxton Bear's certainty that there is a third party in our humble village, but something else that caught my eye is this: Amid a flurry of conversation about Braxton Bear, Cleo Cow chimed in to say we shouldn't lynch anybody today. Now, as an exalted jurist I have read the archives in the sacred temple and found that advocating caution at the start of a mob-lynch mafia situation is rarely if ever an indication of scumminess, I am curious why Cleo Cow has nothing to say about the goings-on in the conversation around her. BAWK! BAWK! It seems that on two occasions I have left out a "but"! We all know how important butts are, especially Pernilla. BAWK!
  23. Digger of Bricks

Lego City 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

You must be thinking of @paokus's project! LEGO Ideas - Modular Film Studio
  24. That's a great decision! Good job mods! Btw, its really off-topic but apparantly psychologists are warning people to be aware of the potential deaths in Endgame. They're expecting people to walk out with psychological problems if they're too attached to the characters
  25. Today
  26. Bricks Planet

21316 The Flintsones [VIDEO]

Stop Motion review (presentation) of 21316 The Flinstones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s37MhWrhu-c Year: 2019 Pieces: 748 Minifigures: 4 Brickset : https://brickset.com/sets/21316-1/The-Flintstones Bricklink: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?id=174354
  1. Load more activity