All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. paulinho-knbl

Review: 75248 Resistance A-Wing Starfighter

What a great review! Love the comparison picture.
  3. Vindicare

What did you buy today?

70816 Benny’s Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP! 3300014 Christmas set non Clone Wars Quinlan Vos
  4. Wow, love the grass poking through the floor!
  5. neonic

Photoshopping Pics

Ques that's a good idea Otherwise you could use programs like Photoshop and like wise. I use Photoshop myself a lot. You can do a lot with it.
  6. pooda

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

The fun of a 16+ set is that you can go as far as you'd like without referencing anything R or X rated. Thus why Simpsons, F*R*I*E*N*D*S, Modulars and even Star Wars if you want to count them in exist/existed within Lego at some point. These are not sets geard at kids and as for the first two, not even kid friendly.
  7. TheBuilder

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

I meant that all themes have to remain kid-friendly.
  8. Ninjaguy99

LEGO Hidden Side 2020

Lego inadvertently revealed a plot point for season 2. You can obviously see El Fuego's skeleton in that plane I don't think anything could possibly live up to ninjago Agreed
  9. neonic

Do you buy toys other than LEGO?

I only collect money When I was young(er) I played with Lego, I had some GI Joe stuff and that kind of stuff. Now days I don't play with Lego anymore. But ... (blame it on my sister ) I started to rebuild my truck, I build many years ago. Now days there a lot more new parts so ... I have to buy a lot of them. That's actually the only 'toy' I buy.
  10. Ninjaguy99

HIDDEN SIDE - TV Show

The HD web series is awesome though
  11. pooda

LEGO City 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

I honestly don't know.
  12. pooda

Ideas for new City sets

I don't think it would be time for trains to come out again until 2022. But I would like to see a freight depot though and some loose train cars.
  13. icefloe01

75192 - UCS Millennium Falcon 2017 MOD/MOC

Thank you. I've got a controller circuit all worked out to automate it but don't have the funds to get all the parts ordered and a PCB made yet. The lights are from Brickstuff. They have a complete kit specifically for the Falcon.
  14. All of the above. Sometimes depending on mood, what I had for dinner, alignment of the moon and the stars, output of the Magic 8 Ball, etc.
  15. Modeltrainman

LEGO City 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

I thought I saw 'LEGO City Turbo Wheels' mentioned somewhere. Anybody know what that is?
  16. TravisH44

This is really cool, thanks for the videos showing how it's done. I don't thing I have any room left in mine for a Lego motor haha, the lights are such a nice touch!
  17. dr_spock

Photoshopping Pics

You could take a picture of your minifigs in front of your LCD screen displaying the TV show background if that is feasible.
  18. Today
  19. Well there is that, a Lego chronology of Dwayne Johnson would be good for a laugh, but specifically Black Adam. Followed by OG Scorpion King
  20. ShadowWolfHount

LEGO Hidden Side 2020

Agree that the sets feel very lacking without an extra non-possessed civilian minifigure. They could had added one easily by taking out either Jack or Parker in Subway, Lighthouse and Ghost Fair, I would've been fine if the minifig reused rare/uncommon prints. (like sneaking that Galidor print into the Ghost Fair)
  21. Modeltrainman

Ideas for new City sets

https://binged.it/2Qtyq06 I think your list sounds OK, except for the lack of trains. I would love to see a turntable, snowplow, passenger car pack... If we were to get a harbor, well, we need a freight depot, roundhouse...
  22. pooda

Ideas for new City sets

Oh yeah. What episode was that again? ....and what do you think of my other ideas? Do you think it's a great wave?
  23. Modeltrainman

Ideas for new City sets

@pooda Not really. Home Improvement did it.
  24. icefloe01

Here's my loading ramp servo mod. Link to album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/154418558@N02/albums/72157711825475867
  25. Modeltrainman

Toy Story Discussion

Actually, I'm doing it in a way where themselves as opposed to mascots, and everyone exists in it together, but, you're right. Still need the taller ones. And if any humans(besides Sam Flynn) visit, those'd be normal minifig sized.
  26. deraven

Brown Bookstore

That's lovely, and the candy shop area is a nice addition. I would say that it could use a few more books downstairs (or maybe a couple magazine racks?), but otherwise I like the layout and interior features. The exterior looks great well. I like that it's not too busy with the tame color scheme, but still has plenty of visual interest. The top center window does seems a bit too square or unfinished somehow... something like giving it a half-stud inset might look good.
  27. Forzda

[APP] BrickController2

This is absolutely brilliant! Have you considered adding support for NXT/EV3? Not necessarily for motor control but perhaps buttons could send a message to a mailbox that could then be read by a running program. I use a Mindsensors NXTServo and being able to control the RC servos from the game controller would be awesome. Thanks for making this available.
  1. Load more activity