All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Interesting that many people find it as a good parts pack. I can only see the rims as (very) interesting, other than that, hardly anything. 1 pc of blue clutch gear, 2 black frames, 2 pc of biscuit things.
  3. If it had something to do with licensing we would've seen the increase last year with Disney Series 2 The DC set reveals aren't coming for another while. Like people have said tons of times before, the first DC sets this year don't come out untill summer (except for the Wonder Woman 1984 set)
  4. Guyon2002

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & discussion

We won't really know for sure untill one of the toy fairs, though we shouldn't really get too excited. Last years setnames almost all turned out to be made up
  5. imvanya

LEGO Speed Champions 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

I'd say that is more of a decorative change, though having some variety is a good thing for sure.
  6. Lok24

Powered Up and Arduino

Hi, Surprise: sent a question yesterday concening MAC-Adresses to the developer of legoino, and soltion was implemented 3h later! Next Step: buying an arduino...........
  7. Hilarious idea with the change the name of the topic, but you are the author, so it is your right to do this.
  8. BrickWild

Goodbye LEGO Brick Road (Elton John MOC)

I've been to one of his shows at Botanic Park! It was totally awesome!
  9. Ross Fisher

[BTSC 619] Rovers' Return

@Darnok magic, thanks!
  10. Sadap

Measuring Lego Technic Crane Efficiency

That's a really interesting video! The results surprised me too! It would also be interesting to measure the efficiency of different gear combinations, for example 8T-40T vs 8T-24T + 12T-20T (both 1:5)
  11. @Ngoc Nguyen that is cool idea to rename topic
  12. Today
  13. Sadap

Using Relays With Lego PF

Have you included a flyback diode? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyback_diode) Otherwise you can destroy your receiver.
  14. Vindicare

[SPOILER] The Mandalorian Discussion

Sadly a lot of shows suffer from that. They make stupid decisions in order to set up for the next action sequence. I enjoy cop shows, but it’s annoying to see them always shout from far away, “hey you! Stop!” like the criminal is just going to listen. Then the chase ensues.
  15. Vindicare

What would you do if your minifigs came alive?

Ditto. Fortunately most of them are in their own individual bags so it makes it harder for them to conspire against me(I hope). Although I do have all my Clones together in one bag...luckily the weapons are elsewhere.
  16. Eggyslav

Ideas for a CMF Advent Calendar

Fantastic! Only Charles Dickens could make a Grim Reaperesque figure festive...
  17. That just looks like young Regina from Once Upon a Time
  18. Robert8

Ideas for a CMF Advent Calendar

10. Future Holiday Ghost Part assortment (6 pieces): Tombstone (1x2x2 brick + 2x1 Double 45° Slope). Cowl introduced with the Series O Wraith. Bottom "leg" piece introduced with the Series O Wraith. Regular head and torso.
  19. Day 10 - Weapon Rack Stall There had to be a weapon rack!
  20. Yooha

Masquerade Advent Calendar 2019 - LDD MOC

Day 10 - Doctor
  21. Vindicare

Winter Wonderland 2019

That’s what I really noticed too. Such a great idea. I love the walkway you’ve built. Also the way you integrated Hogwarts into it. Only downside was the too short video. We need more!
  22. New Ghost would be a must buy set in my book, since I never got the 2014 one. But it’s very unlikely at this point. More ROTS are a given though, especially spoilery sets in the summer.
  23. Lego David

LEGO Hidden Side 2020

I personally prefer when LEGO borrows from other IPs, but gives it's own creative twist on it rather than when LEGO just makes licensed sets based on that IPs. Yes, the theme is basically just a mish-mash of Stranger Things, Scooby-Doo and Ghostbusters, but who cares? It's still an original theme, at the end of the day. And it still has it's own ideas and concepts, despite the obvious borrowed elements.
  24. Despite my desire to participate again, life prevented me still from getting any builds done. I'm looking forward to reading about the competition.
  25. Modeltrainman

LEGO BrickHeadz 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

Sadly, no! I seriously hoped for TS Brickheadz this year. No go.
  26. Did they make a Woody breakhead?
  1. Load more activity