All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Digger of Bricks

LEGO Ninjago 2019

That vertical box art format...
  3. Digger of Bricks

Lego City 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

Huh, I'm wondering how those new crystal molds will look.
  4. Digger of Bricks

Lego in China

Let me embed that for you.
  5. jhuyser

As noted above, it seems to be based off this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Orbital_Platform-Gateway
  6. jorgeopesi

42100 Liebherr R9800 Excavator

That is my fear, in a 4 functions MOC, I build so small than the challenge is in the space and I need the less gears as possible but having room I will miss them... Going off-topic I think, sorry...
  7. TechnicRCRacer

Future of power funktions

Oh, neat! Luckily it’s a 5-minute trip to the closest official LEGO store for me!
  8. JimDude

Technic Pub

If you go to a Carl's Jr to have a Double Western Bacon and Cheeseburger, I will not only officially hate you, but I will also utter some very harsh words in the privacy of my own basement while the rest of the family is soundly asleep. Some very. Harsh. Words! (enjoy yourself)
  9. Digger of Bricks

Wait, it's a LUNAR Space Station?!!!
  10. It's already popped up at Walmart and Target, so definitely not exclusive.
  11. Roebuck

Lego Animals

That was odd Is it possible someone have painted them green? If Lego have made them, maybe they needed them for a build in Legoland or similar Then someone found there way outside into your hands From what I see on bricklink the octopus are only released in black, dark red and trans-light blue, so if yours is legit they should be rather valuable
  12. Schrat

Ford Mustang Hoonicorn V2

I’m building the car right now, so i will order the Stickers from you in the next time Jaap! ;-)
  13. JasonEffex

LEGO Ninjago 2019

So, I've been digging around various shopping sites that sell Lego, looking for official summer set pictures, and I came across all the sets for Ninjago. Enjoy! Attack of the Ice Samurai Coles Bike Shuricopter Fire Fang Katana 4x4 Lloyds Mech Land Bounty Castle of the Forsaken Emperor I'm going to keep looking around that site for the rest of the June releases for other themes.
  14. suffocation

I've only built one fully remote-controlled set, with nine ten independent functions you can operate all at the same time (provided you have enough finger coordination ). The challenges are there for sure, especially on a large model where you need everything to be structurally sound but also as light as possible; but it's not something I'd do again, because I realised during the build that I really missed figuring out complex, efficient gear configurations.
  15. Digger of Bricks

The Lego Movie 2 - The Second Part 2019 Set Discussion

Wow thats a tough one, at first glance the versatility of that piece looks a bit lacking but I can't wait to see what people come up with. Here are all the entries... New Elementary - BUILD & FIX CONTEST ENTRIES: PART 1 New Elementary - BUILD & FIX CONTEST ENTRIES: PART 2 New Elementary - BUILD & FIX CONTEST ENTRIES: PART 3 New Elementary - BUILD & FIX CONTEST ENTRIES: PART 4 ...and here are the winners! New Elementary - BUILD & FIX CONTEST: THE WINNERS
  16. There is one technique that you might be able to use to get a closer view - at least, if you're running the game on a PC. There is a tool out there called 'Ninja Ripper', which allows you to 'rip', or essentially reconstruct, game assets which are being rendered by DirectX. I've used this successfully to access models from Lego video games in the past, and although I don't own the Ninjago Movie game, I shouldn't imagine it's any different. Tt Games usually seem to be very thorough with the models they use in their games, including every brick even when they won't be seen, so you might be able to get what you're after this way.
  17. Captain Crit

Purist Superhero Figures

Not sure if this has been done before, but a Harley Quinn head, Hawkgirl's torso, some plain Bright Green legs, and this hair would make a fine Screaming Mimi.
  18. BacktoBricks

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

😂 Yes I'm not very impressed by the build. I suppose the generator does have four rings at least. 😉
  19. This seller has only 170 rating but only 2 as a seller and both from over a year ago. So no sales track record. Prices seem too good to be true but you never know.
  20. jorgeopesi

I do know neither... I use gearboxes for fun but when the MOC is a wheel loader or a dump truck I have fun too even without using them... maybe I would have to build a more than 4 functions MOC without gearbox and see how I feel, the MOC would be much better no doubt and maybe I would find the fun in another parts I love like linkages or reinforcements. The obviosly first problem it cames to my mind is that I do not have a single one wire extensor and I go further, do I buy old ones or I wait to see the new ones?.
  21. AfolFree

Building Mortesv's Nebulon-B Thread

Can someone confirm the exact length of the MOC ? I got a 130cm shelf and I wonder if it would be enough to hold it ?
  22. Lego David

Themes LEGO should discontinue

Well, I was long done with the new sets. I still purchase Ninjago sets on rare occasions, but for the most part I fully focus on Old LEGO, the LEGO I truly like.
  23. Today
  24. Erik Leppen

I don't know. It feels to me that the ability to drive many functions at the same time, is kind of the whole purpose of control+. If you look at PF sets, those that are remote-controlled tend to have multiple motors; each driving a single function (with some exceptions, e.g. 8043 or 42070). 8275 and 42030 come to mind. I'd say that sets that have those gearboxes, benefit relatively little from control+. They just use the motor as a replacement for endless knob operation.
  25. The lack of an exclusive minifig is disappointing but not unexpected. What I find more disappointing is the AT-AT looks ‘pregnant’ for want of a better term. The curved slopes on the torso seems inexplicable. And the two snowspeeders are shaped more like colonial vipers from Battlestar Gallactica.
  26. efferman

Effe's MOC Corner

Spoilers are not welcome but still possible. [/url
  27. ShowsOn

I like a long build process e.g. for Extreme Adventure, Arocs, and Rough Terrain Crane. I'm a bit concerned that the mechanics may be simplistic in 42100 given the 1 function per motor. I think it is possible that they wanted a set with 2 hubs and 7 motors as the initial Control+ set because it means they can start mass production of the parts in order to benefit from economies of scale so each individual motor and hub becomes cheaper to manufacture. This will effectively bring down the cost price when the Control+ hubs and motors are included in smaller sets in the future, which means those sets will become more profitable. I doubt future Control+ flagships will have 7 motors. 2 or 3 plus complex gear boxes seems more likely. Remote controlled gear boxes driving automated pneumatics would be great.
  1. Load more activity