All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. General_Leego

42108 - Mobile Crane

With all this talk I'm going to have to go home and build 8460! I'll definitely be getting a couple of these (when on special), one to build the other to pilfer for parts (predominately the expensive 11 x 3 Curved Panel, previously only available on 42009) for my "yellow-ification" of my 42082. General Leego
  3. GarmaFan

LEGO Ninjago 2020

I think it's a digital creation.
  4. Gray Gear

Technic 2020 Set Discussion

Same I need new wheels
  5. pantelis

[Moc] The last Kingdom of Falcons

Thank you very much for watching and your feedback!!!
  6. Jaromir

Technic 2020 Set Discussion

TBH with you guys, I don't like this wave of technic sets. Crane seems to be quite cool and catamaran is something new and interesting, especially because it can flow. However the rest of the sets are quite poor. Anyway, waiting for next wave and for ultimate car! Some teaser should be around soon, like it was with Chirons wheel, right?
  7. Today
  8. underthebricks

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

My latest modular MOC is a Hidden Side alternate build. It's an 8x16 modern apartment complex with an asymmetrical design. Instructions are on rebrickable if you're interested: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-31572/underthebricks/paranormal-apartment-complex/#comments More pics on bricksafe: https://bricksafe.com/pages/underthebricks/paranormal-apartment-complex
  9. I would buy a hundred of those sets. Great classic feel and wonderful build.
  10. I haven't seen the lioness set yet but that would be great. That new owls from the city set and the one from the princess line look great too. Some of the star wars sets have some great minifigs. The x-wing set has a couple of great figs that could be used for castle or fantasy builds. The ninjago sets have alot of new pieces and some interesting weapons.
  11. Mandalorianknight

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

I quite like the colouration. The earth orange goes well with the white Exactly, the set reminds me of the diorama I made back in middle school Not for january, I don't think. Um, it is called the sith troopers battlepack...
  12. Yeah, these are really bad. Though I don't think there's ANY way to save the iron man mech. That thing's done. Exactly.
  13. illian420

Disney Princesses 2019 - Rumors & Discussion

They missed out in using the new, assume it's new, cake icing piece from the Friends line for Aurora's cake. It's used in a new 2020 baking show one and in one of the mini cubes. Would've been a nice addition to that carriage set.
  14. samurai-turtle

Heroica RPG 2.0

Part of sort of feels like I am getting pick on but I digress. I am not to familiar with Destiny, but the way you describe it kinda sounds similar to what "He-Man and the Masters of Universe". A legendary barbarian hero in a world with advance technology and magic. I also guess you could say the same thing with "Marvel's Thor". You mentioned time travel something I haven't thought of. But at the same time I have a quest idea about the "heros" getting shrunk down to microscope size and basically complete the whole thing in someone's backyard. Now that I think about I did have idea where the "heros" get sent to the future and they are trying to get back their own time.
  15. Foxes Productionz

Disney Princesses 2019 - Rumors & Discussion

I might be wrong but it looks as though all the Disney Princess characters from this wave are using non-rubber hairpieces, an interesting switch considering they all previously used rubber hairpieces like the Friends line.
  16. Mitch Henry

[MOC] Kongu, Toa Typhoon

Two Hands... More Photos Built for BignicleCup2019 on twitter, this is a remake of Kongu Mahri stylized after Monev the Gale from the manga and anime Trigun. This MOC took a lot of time, money, and input from friends. While I feel like I could've done better, it feels nice to get it finished. It also felt nice to make a Toa again. And yes, the Cordak Blaster gauntlets do actually fire.
  17. Since a recent update I've been unable to use the Buffer Exchange feature effectively. The problem I'm having is that the part selection functionality (activated by hovering over the assembly image) is allowing me to select parts that will only be added later in the build, and these presently invisible parts are getting in the way, completely preventing me from selecting the newly added parts that I am trying to move via buffer exchange. Does anyone know of a solution here, or am I going to have to wait for future updates to fix this problem?
  18. 1Panda

Latest news about Lego animal moulds

We still would need a snow leopard and white tiger and a cheetah but that would be a new mold an I’m not surprised that they chose a lioness over a male lion because they would need a new mold and if the set is $30 us or under they probably won’t make a new one
  19. We need considering top gear licence price also.
  20. I completed the original Rotary dumper module. As close as possible to the original, I used a metal ball with a diameter of 18mm and carefully set the timing. As a result, it worked well without any errors at this time. Thank you Doug72, Akiyuki.
  21. PBRStreetgang

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

I bought 57059 Sand Crawler today. Thanks very much for the advice. This set is supposed to be a cracker and I would of held off if I thought there was a remote chance of a UCS Sandcrawler. Cannot wait to build and display it.
  22. I’m not quite so sure—it’s called the “First Order Trooper Battlepack,” after all. They may have called it the “Sith Trooper Battlepack,” if that were the case.
  23. Feng-huang0296

LEGO Ninjago 2020

So, we’ve seen three Legacy sets; the Jungle Raider, Thunder Raider and Golden Mech. Oh, and the 4+ Fire Dragon. We know that there are more Legacy sets but never got leaked names for them, whereas we have seen all of the Legacies that we did get names for. So does anyone else think that maybe the other two (or more) unknown Legacy sets might be summer releases, and having two or three Legacy sets with each wave might be the new normal? Also, can anyone tell whether Jay’s Cyber Dragon is alive or not? It’s obviously partly mechanical, but some of the pictures make it look alive . .
  24. No, they appeared in Major Vonreg's TIE Fighter, the Stranger Things set, and an Overwatch set before.
  25. Those X-wing engine leading edges look perfect for a TIE cockpit ball. How long before @Jerac or @Inthert show us how to use them?
  26. Do you mean to tell me that after so many remakes they finally made the perfect piece to improve the nose of the Landspeeder and they didn't use it and used it on the engines of an X-Wing instead?!? What the actual force-f**k? What was even the point in remaking the Landspeeder again then? The Mustafar Duel set is disappointing as well. I was hoping it would be a superior remake of 7257, not a worse one. As others have said, it looks like a 4+ set. The rest look decent, but not impressive enough to rekindle my interest in the theme.
  27. Ah-ha! yes, thank you!
  1. Load more activity