All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Dr.Cogg

LEGO Ninjago 2019

Here are my thoughts on the three sets I'll buy from this wave: Lloyd's Journey: I'll probably buy two, Akita in Wolf/Kitsune form and the Blizzard Samurai are great, the builds ok. Fire Fang: I like all the Fire Snakes, the giant snake build is good. Castle of the Forsaken Emporer: Akita's the standout character of this set, all the Blizzard Samurai look great, the dragon looks good, the castles a little disappointing because the play feature seems to take all the space. Side notes: I wish these sets didn't have the Forbidden Jitsu tornados and instead they used the parts count to make the sets better.
  3. Khscarymovie4

What did you buy today?

Got somewhat of a big haul of new sets. 75243 Slave I Anniversary Edition 76125 Iron Man Hall Of Armour 21316 The Flintstones 21317 Steamboat Willie
  4. Well, everyone has logged in, but not everyone has confirmed. Trying to get to the root of the problem here. If the final confirmation happens tonight or tomorrow morning, I can get the Day One thread up tomorrow. If not, then I will be ready as soon as the remaining player decides to stop by and confirm.
  5. Far From Home sets have been up in AUS & NZ Shop@home since this morning. But we don't have the Free Avengers Tower promo.
  6. TheRandomBlocker

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

People have a right to be sceptical and question things, they did with what I brought in and I didn’t mind, stop getting so defensive, if he does have them then whoopty-do we’ll see them eventually, if not then all credit will go from him, I don’t even use him for leaks, there are much better leakers out there, just let people think what they want without getting involved
  7. zoth33

AoM tower phase II

Nice little scene. I like the rockwork and landscaping. The building is interesting. I like the use of tiles and cheese slopes on the walls. Nice roof technique too. The figs are posed great, nice action scene.
  8. LDDproductions

Um actually he does. I’ve seen them myself as well as him and we both have the same description of the dragon so just stop.
  9. Today
  10. HalfBloodPrince

I honestly think Nino is lying about having the set leaks. He probably doesn’t even have the leaks.
  11. Jeffinslaw

8 Wide 1:48 Scale Santa Fe GP60M From Brick Train Depot

Designer of the SP 4-10-2 here happy to hear you like it! I try to put motors in the boiler where possible but sometimes, it isn't possible due to how the boiler is constructed. Stay tuned for more steam engine/diesel releases! Got something pretty special coming soon. -Jeffinslaw
  12. I know that we should have all 4 sets released together in the Lego store here in May, however will hold off on the Excelsior if I know cheaper retailers like Kmart etc will get them in soonish :-)
  13. Balrogofmorgoth

He said he’s waiting for his source to tell him he can show the rest, but his source hasn’t responded yet
  14. GilbertoAguilera101

So no word on when we might expect the next set to leak? I thought nino had them all, can he not show the rest?
  15. dunes

[GBC] Akiyuki Ball Factory

This is an awesome piece of art. Congratulations. Akiyuki's module was impressive but yours takes it to a higher level. And even with power outages this complex module can still run.
  16. LEGO Train 12 Volts

2 12v motor on 1 car

Moreover when you've a traffic light and the two engines are not connected risks that the second one is still running when the first is already stopped
  17. I wish you could just buy promos individually, they always put them out when there's nothing to buy. The bricktober pack was waaay after anything was released, and anyone who wanted to spend $75 on the endgame wave would have done so before this promotion started.
  18. Mandalorianknight

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

cool. Didn't want a spot wasted by another blue a wing,
  19. der-vogel

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

any new flesh heads available? I counted only 4 - legolas - super man - a woman's head I forgot - lex luthor
  20. Pascha Poodle

The Forest 3 Mafia Confirmation Thread

Poodle here, reporting for duty. Should I start building the gallows now? We've got scum to hang!
  21. Darth Talon

I'm really excited about the clock tower having such a variety of rooms! The whomping willow was taken up by a bunch of potions rooms and a sad dormitory. I guess the "owlery" was something too. It is odd not to have Pomfrey(not sure if I misspelled that) I'm a set with her main room. Guess we will all have to make a custom till CMF 2...
  22. GarmaFan

LEGO Ninjago 2019

That was just Wu in Land Bounty, apparently. With an inexplicably redesigned face and ponytail..
  23. Berthil

[GBC] Akiyuki Ball Factory

So here it is, very pleased how it turned out and feeling confident to take it to events. Pictures will follow later. It runs comfortably on train power supply settings 4, 5 and 6 where 5 matches 1 ball per second.
  24. Grover

Using vintage structures with newer, wider, vehicles

If you want to try and look at scale, in a real sense, you can scale to the height of a minifigure. Based on traffic lanes, the average automobile is assumed to be 1.75m wide. If you base scale on a minifigure , then the math works out to a car width of 5.2 studs, and a lane of traffic typically is from 2.7 to 4.6m, or ~8-13.7 studs wide. Thus, there are significant variances in the sizes of cars and lanes in the world, so it probably won't look that crazy until you get to the upper size limit of the lanes for cars that are in real life much smaller. Usually it's the big box trucks that fill the lanes, not the smaller cars. The other problem will be the proportion of most of the buildings, as they are small to the proportion of a minifigure in most cases, and thus, by extension, to the cars as well. I'd be of the mind to build my city, and then remove any cars that seem oddly proportioned to the eye.
  25. Mr Hobbles

Powered Up - A tear down...

:) Glad you worked it out. You might have noticed that the "reply" is actually the same message we got in the old firmware, that was automatically sent when the firmware automatically created the virtual port. So you can look for that message with the same code on both firmwares. And if you send the virtual port formation message on the old firmware you get an error reply, but nothing bad happens. So my backwards compatible solution is to send the virtual port formation message regardless, and just parse the reply the same on both.
  26. KD123

Moc 42078c "Towtruck"

Very cool thanks for sharing.
  27. BeyrouthLego

Lego Stores...

1. Load more activity