All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Bugbot20082

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Definitely, I hope it is included also :D
  3. BrickMonkeyMOCs

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

The set looks out of proportion, and has a very rough outer finish in terms of exposed studs and colour changes. I mean just look at the puny landing gear and the front of the engine nacelles. What I'd hoped for was something that looked like the actual ship in the show, which has already been achieved by several MOC builders to better effect. Of course it's possible that the ship will look better from other angles, but some of the points I've just criticized are things that camera angle won't change. If you like it that's fine, but no I don't think I'm over-reacting at all. It looks bad.
  4. Brandon Pea

2020 Trains sets - Rumours and discussion

Yeah! Though I meant "rapid transit" as in "subway".
  5. BrickHawk has just released a new feature called "PARTHAWKS" which allows you to configure alerts for stock availability (element back in stock, stock level increases and price changes) at Bricks and Pieces and Pick-a-Brick. It's in beta and testers are sought to help make sure it works and to improve the feature. If you are interested in trying it out, signup at https://brickhawk.com, and send an email through to info@brickhawk.com so you can be added to the beta.
  6. I’ve never bought anything off of Amazon, that site is just too hard to deal with here in Australia. It’s not considered an Amazon exclusive, is it? Vader’s castle was and the only store I’ve seen it in was the LEGO certified store they opened near me a few months back. Even if it isn’t a retail exclusive it’s going to be a bitch to get. It’s like they’ve stopped restocking sets after the initial release and they only way to get them is on S@H. I haven’t seen any of the TFF sets in months.
  7. Strong terms. Overreacting a bit? What is it that you think is terrible about the set? What did you hope for? Genuine question. And can you make such conclusions based on the few pictures we've seen?
  8. I want to point out the quality of display you've made for the Eagle. The little diorama and the cover design surely took quite some time to work out. Great efforts there, congrats :) I'd love to see more expansions from you for this theme. I remember how much I've wanted to get the Emperor's Palace, sadly I already got the Pharaoh's temple some years before so my parents had declined my humble offer of ceasefire.
  9. Joel010

[MOC] Once upon a book

Just fantastic, nice details, awesome work! How long did it take?
  10. Mister Phes

Index: LEGO Ideas Support Thread - Pirates

Excellent work to both of you! Social media has stolen a lot of the traffic Eurobricks once received, so we can provide value by offering a platform for more in depth discussions on the building of these creations.
  11. marvelBoy123

[MOC] Once upon a book

Simply exquisite! So many great details.
  12. Ace indeed! I wasn’t sure i would be interested, but if it’s a b-girl being busy doing an up-rock in a sweat suit, i need it.
  13. leafan

@Medzomorak Good work; I too have been actively trying to bring themed and talented creators here to discuss their works. It can only benefit Eurobricks.
  14. Medzomorak

I've just invited JasonsBrickStop to join us and tell us more info and details about this amazing build. I hope he'll accept and have some spare time to discuss. By the way he has some amazing classic-styled set builds, it totally worth taking a look at. I hope he'll join us so maybe it'd be the best to move his IDEA to the adventurers section in case.
  15. I'd be happy if they were all like this. As a Castle and Pirates fan, and Classic themes in general, this is a rare outlet for new figures. Compare that to the recent DC line, with absolutely nothing of interest except for that inner need to 'complete' my collection, then I know what I'd choose.
  16. MaximB

[MOC] Once upon a book

I must say, unfortunately, I do not enjoy reading books. And I am glad and proud that my kids are looking forward for visiting the bookstore. Once upon a book. First by Maxim Baybakov, on Flickr
  17. Today
  18. BrickMonkeyMOCs

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

I have to agree with those disappointed with the Razorcrest. That looks absolutely terrible. I fully appreciate the difference between MOCing and set design, but even so every MOC I've seen puts the set design to shame. I figured the Razorcrest would be an instant purchase for me when released, but I don't think I'd even want to use that as a base design to customize from. Yikes. At least Baby Yoda looks good.
  19. The rock work on this and the guard tower are very cool. I really think you've captured the idea of the prison well. I think the sand on top of the rocks might be a little flat especially considering how dramatically it has been gathered against the wall and maybe some spray on the see would have been nice considering how remote it looks. The only other improvement I can see with this build is the trapdoor. Having visited a number of retired prisons, solitary confinement tends to be it's own block in a building. Even under brutal regimes such as at the Stasi prison camp in east Berlin, confinement was a properly build underground cellar which I think may have been a better option that still gave a similar effect.
  20. Yep. Available to preorder on Amazon too but not the .au site and and of course restrictive geo-licensing means they won’t ship to Australia. I just hope Lego Australia haven’t done an exclusive deal with a local retailer.
  21. I know licensed series are a controversial topic for some CMF fans but honestly I’m really glad they are a thing - imagine if there were 3 series like this every year where it was all a bit meh and there was nothing that really make them stand out. At least licensed CMFs bolster excitement, even if it’s for a smaller part of the Lego fan base.
  22. Two pieces just leaked on IG: the pea-in-a-pod costume piece and the Hip-Hop girl’s hair That hair-hat combo mould is ace
  23. The only figure that piques my interest so far is the Sentai, but of a soft spot for me and I always thought that would be a good licence for Lego to pursue. Looks like pics of the pea-pod suit and hip hop girl have leaked also. I'm liking the new hat.hair piece, it immediately makes me think of Matt Riddle if anyone follows wrestling.
  24. Everyone's so incensed, but I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief - the rumors of a second Mr Gold style chase rare were extremely distressing, and it's a massively pleasant surprise for me that they were false. Give me a nice, boring, normal series - there should never be another Mr Gold, it was a disaster back in Series 10 and that was before LEGO obsession was even a tenth of the fever pitch it is now - I can only imagine how vicious the scalpers and the hunters would be with such a chase rare. 1/60 is fine, should never be more than that. Figures sound alright, nothing special but non-licensed series are generally just fun side fare IMO - I'll still buy them all, but it's the licensed series where the figure choices matter most.
  25. @Captain Dee & @Kwatchi I will check if the transaction went through (and potentially correct it if not) Thanks for the assistance and sorry for the tardiness!
  26. To clarify, "once" is once a day. You can vote to extend the day every day, but only once a day for a maximum of 72 hours. Vote Count: Wesley Crusher/Pandora - 1 (KotZ) William Riker/LadyK - 1 (Trekkie99) Jean-Luc Picard/Kristel - 1 (mostlytechnic) Deanna Troi/Hinckley - 1 (Fugazi) Geordi LaForge/KotZ - 1 (Hinckley) Vote to Extend: Yes - 2 (Hinckley, Trekkie99) 18 hours and 30 minutes remain in Day One.
  27. Lord Duvors

Heroica RPG 2.0 - Mission #0: Last Of Its Kind

Enson was at Kayarr's side almost before he hit the floor, slinging the robot's remaining arm around his shoulder and helping him back up. "Barbarians." he muttered under his breath. As he staggered upright, feigning some difficulty helping Kayarr right himself, Enson reached out a hand to to touch Yelana's arm. "Yelana," he said, leaning towards her and whispering so no-one else could hear, "these are not police officers, these are state security agents. They do not care about reasonable arguments or due process and they certainly do not care about avoiding bloodshed."
  1. Load more activity