All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Here's a blooper video. :) https://www.facebook.com/783060741/videos/955264469528726/ PS. I think I said "Thornton". Sorry for botching your name.
  3. Wow, a 1:6 car! After having built one 1:7 car, I can appreciate how enormous that'll be!
  4. Today
  5. Black Falcon

Jurassic Properties 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Yeah well so far all is just speculation, but as mentioned above I don´t think Chaos Theory is likely, since the sets would be to early then. And TLW is basically the only thing that fits the description and this with both Sets. I don´t think that is a coincidence and the more I think the less likely it seems it will be something else, though of course it stays possible.
  6. Hi all, I've bought a bunch of rails, including the middle conductors, but they look awfull. I know how to the clean the conducting part (alcohol - cotton wool), but ideally I want to try and clean the whole parts/ conductors. Any ideas on how to do that, without 'harming' the parts? I guess alcohol or gasoline is not good for the lego plastic part of the conductors. Any input is appreciated.
  7. Black Falcon

Lord of the Rings Ongoing Discussion

Quite interesting, though, there are some things where I am not sure the video is 100% correct. First of all, it is known that the Amazon Series is more limited in what they can do (for instance only the second age) and I am not actually sure if they bought the overall license to make Middleearth-Series but only to make a series in the second age or something. Another thing and this one is more related to this thread, is the licensing. He mentions Merchandise would be licensed through Middle-Earth Enterprises and even pictures Rivendell there. But later in the video he states that the rights for merchandise for the films are at WB/New Line Cinema and even mentions that you need their license for merchandise of the films and the ones of Middle Earth Enterprises if you want to depict things that were not in the films. Now we know Lego couldn´t name Gimlis father in the Set, because he isn´t named as such in the Film and so they clearly only have the WB-License, like we already knew anyways. That beeing said, the video is still quite interesting, but the important thing we were all wondering about is still the contract between Warner and Lego. An other thing I am still wondering about is why Warner can license Merchandise based on their works but in the video it is also said, Amazon might not be able to do it because Merchandise rights are with Embracer. But well sounds like speculation to me anyways and might aswell be some part in any of the licensing contracts (maybe even the one between amazon and New line, who knows)
  8. That convertible top is pretty cute! Nice work.
  9. RichardGoring

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Oh wow, that's impressive. My standard order from March 13 showed as shipped the other day, but I thought it must have been a mistake. Good to know that it may be accurate! Can't see anything on USPS yet though. The updates they made to the service have clearly, hopefully, made a difference.
  10. Lokyndra

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

I read the last few pages and i saw something that sounds interresting. Someone was speaking about modular for DC, but did i miss something like some rumors or it was a guess ? I am not sure Lego is going for modular set for DC now...
  11. BrickBob Studpants

If those two even are TLW sets in the first place For all we know, they might just as well be based on Chaos Theory or simply be TLG’s own creations again I’d definitely like a TLW tie-in wave, especially since there are quite characters that don’t appear in other movies that would make for cool minifigs
  12. SpacePolice89

2025 Castle Theme [wishlist/speculation]

I hope that they don't do it the same way as they did with the so called "year of space". There is currently not a single set for sale that belongs to or is related to the Space theme. What is more likely is that they'll continue to introduce Castle sets under different sub brands like Ideas, Icons and Creator. And be happy for that because the "year of space" treatment means no sets at all. My personal preference would be a stand alone Castle subtheme like Kingdoms from 2011.
  13. @jorgeopesi thanks again. It was a fun project.
  14. Black Falcon

Well I don´t agree, there are plenty of other scenes that come to mind, though sure the two they choose are also important scenes. But the T-Rex in San Diego for instance would also be an important Scene, though I also see why they wouldn´t do two T-Rex sets. Anyways there are enough Scenes suitable for future sets, like the capture of the Parasaurolopholus which would also be a cool dinosaur to have. And I think the scene from the begining with the little child and the Compsognathus would make a good polyback. So I hope we will see more next year - and if not, well we might have to hope for 2027 then. And maybe we get JPIII Sets next year, which would also be great. We will see.
  15. jainser

Identifying a part

Hi, I am slowly working my way through all the lego in the loft (pretty much a box of pieces - some sets resembled that they were - the easy bit!!). Pretty much finished putting together the kits that have instructions. However I do have pieces that look interesting and want to know where they are from and if I can make it. So to make a simple question very long is there an easy way to identify parts? Thank you for any help and edvice Kind regards Pete
  16. mon-o-mat

2024 Space sets

Nice. I actually don't really like the standard visors the pilots get. It just doesn't look right to have the large visor but having the helmet behind most of it. It was clearly made be not clear.
  17. Yes, please keep Wishlisting in the appropriate thread.
  18. mtrsteve

Lord of the Rings Ongoing Discussion

Nerd of the rings did a nice brief overview of where middle earth rights sit a couple weeks ago. I figure many of you would find this interesting given how often it's coming up in the thread:
  19. Hechristensen

Santa Fe F7 Warbonnet and the SF F7 Fleet (MOC)

The holy grail....!!! When will the instructions come out...?
  20. poisonbricks

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

Yeah, 2025 could really be packed, thinking about it. When the figures for the summer AoU stuff were clarified, the omissions of Wanda, Pietro, Ultron made me think that they'd be wanting to do more for that film next year, but is there space? It'd be a little bit of a waste (and a shame for the fans who can't drop hundreds of dollars on a set at a time) if the X-Mansion figs didn't bleed out into next year, too. If Cap 4 only gets one set (and the buildable figure, I guess) then I wouldn't imagine Thunderbolts would get more than that either. Spidey would probably get 3 sets, most of his movies do, and then there's F4 - I could see anywhere from 1-3, depending on how much confidence Marvel and LEGO have in its merchandising. Maybe it gets the big superhero D2C location for the Baxter building, but what if they wanna give it a go for Superman and his film that year? Of course there's plenty of room if they're just tackling Marvel Studios stuff, but there's normally a generic Spidey wave and some Amazing Friends stuff as well, plus the buildable figures, infinity saga stuff, mechs, object display sets... All I really want is more X-Men, some good stuff for F4 and hopefully a return of the CMF, but there's a lot to pull from and I don't think I could even begin predicting the lineup one way or another.
  21. Clone OPatra

71046 CMF series 26: Space themed!

They do have an internally consistent thought process behind it. When it's representing a baby, like here and the blue one from Series 24 (reused in a set), it has eye gleam and the more cartoony mouth. In the GWP, the idea was to use the baby mould not as a baby but as a micro version of the figures, hence the classic smile print.
  22. BardDandelion

[ IDEAS ] The King's Citadel !

Great build! So many cool details and play features, awesome work!
  23. BardDandelion

History of Poland, Part II

Second part of the project is complete, first post includes all the ten scenes. ;)
  24. BardDandelion

[MOC] Mizugami no jinsha - Shrine of the water god

Awesome build! Rockwork could be improved a bit but the shrine, trees and all the little details are great!
  25. BardDandelion

[MOC] Spring melodies

Wonderful! Great color scheme! And "the butterflies" effect works perfectly in that build!
  26. BardDandelion

[MOC] Repairing the wall

Such a nice, little build. ;)
  1. Load more activity