All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. A 3x3 pulley is the same diameter, and two of them side-by-side is the exact dimensions of a Blind Medium driver. Putting the matching tire on one of the pulleys is almost the exact diameter of the flange, though a little thicker. It's definitely the closest match in LDD.
  3. KDog

Lego: Space - The Comic

700 (Part 3): http://spacethecomic.com/comic/700-part-3/
  4. Lego David

Themes LEGO should discontinue

And Minions too.
  5. That's such an awesome creation!
  6. meliander

LEGO Speed Champions 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

@Jaromir From what I understand, everything in SC will be 8-wide from now on.
  7. Reaper

[Q12 - Nixor - TT] Stormtroopers Relaxation

Nice build! The small details on the buildings look great!
  8. meliander

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Phew! We still have time to save for Assembly Square! I hope it's going to be around for the whole year, and not until spring or something...
  9. Reaper

[L14 - Vanik - CS] Stormtroopers Attack Vanik

Nice build! I really like those wall patterns!
  10. Reaper

Hello

Welcome to Eurobricks Alan!
  11. Reaper

[REVIEW] 10266 Apollo Lander - The Hoax

Great review! Very funny too! Really nice pictures!
  12. meliander

LEGO City 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

I'm not sure about the whole sub-theme being about Safari. It could be interesting, but I couldn't imagine the whole theme is based on that. We'll see. I'm certainly looking forward to non-friends animals. I wish we get a school and a school bus and maybe something more for the hospital subtheme. Again I'm not sure what else to get (we already got the hospital, helicopter, and ambulance in one set), but I just like this subtheme so much. Wish there was more to it.
  13. Reaper

Imperial Class Corvette WIP

Looks great! I like it!
  14. Ser Kamzak reporting for duty! Hear ye, hear ye, hearken unto me! Ser Kamzak the not so chaste, bastard prince of the vanquished Falcon realm and heir unapparent to the Vale of Estoria. Gather round and hear the tale of Estoria, realm forgotten and just recently re-discovered. The Vale of Estoria lies on the south west border of the coast of Mitgardia. While close to Avalonia, the culture runs deep and the inhabitants blood, bleed green and yellow. During the early courses of the great war, many Estorian's valiantly fought for Mitgardia. But at the wars darkest hour, many bridges and passes where destroyed by the evil forces seeking to destroy our fair realm. Cut off from the rest of Mitgardia, and with most of their men lost. The vale descended back into the dark times. Old factions arose again. The Lion standard and Falcon standard once again blew in the breeze. The Wolfpack raided at their pleasure. The Forestmen fought for whom-ever payed them in cups and gold bricks. The aged right handed Lion King waged war upon the left handed Falcon warriors. (I mean can you blame him? Have you ever tried using left handed sizzors? I mean seriously!) This is the world that our Hero Ser Kamzak was born into. Not knowing anything other than pillaging and plundering. No idea that a whole huge world existed past the insurmountable mountains that surrounded his homeland. But lo and behold. A group of traveling druids stumbled upon the valley seeking haven from a vicious storm. And Ser Kamzak happened to meet them while chasing a shepherdess with loose morals. Then and there, Kamzak learned of the greater world from the stewards of the earth. Will Ser Kamzak be the one to unite the factions and bring the Vale of Estoria back into the fold of Mitgardia? Is he the chosen one? His tale will be told with a series of free builds for the betterment of Mitgardia! IMG_3347 by Aaron Kutzner, on Flickr
  15. Thanks a lot,Attika,11 beam in the picture still needs improvement,you can see it in video,in the end,it’s broken.
  16. I just checked his blog where he explains the downtime. It's really is a period of the year when all sets are reviewed but nothing has been officially announced (except for the Batmobile) and I think he is working on his city + doing some commission work.
  17. Today
  18. Hi all. New poster, long time reader. I'm currently building a fairly large moc to display all my beloved sets as a kid. I'm building an escarpment, that will travel over 10 32x32 tiles. This is what i have so far. Is it to busy? My thinking is, since rocks dont look the same, i did some variance of color, but im wondering if it is to busy. Any advice is welcome! Thank you IMG_3348 by Aaron Kutzner, on Flickr
  19. Probably the closest match would be 850617, but it's from the "Elite Police" SWAT-style subtheme and it's 6 years old. Better just to buy minifigs on Bricklink.
  20. 3x3 technic disks are what I use but if you switch to studio you can use the BBB wheel LDraw models.
  21. Just a quick question. For the purposes of LDD, is there a part that can stand-in for Big Ben's mediums to assist with figuring out positioning? Thanks in advance.
  22. Is there any Police minifigure set (no matter box or polybag etc) without too much other bricks?? (I want to collect Police minifigure while I don't want to buy used) So far i've found 60136 but it also contains 2 minifig which are not policemen. Any value set that contains mostly policemen while without too much other bricks?
  23. Mandalorianknight

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

I agree, it has to be at least republic gunship sized in-universe, so it should be pretty bi as a set.
  24. Vindicare

[REVIEW] 10266 Apollo Lander - The Hoax

The best review I’ve read. I love the approach you took & the way you told the story. I also really love when minifigs build sets, so that’s a huge plus. Great job!
  25. Classic_Spaceman

A Safari set is both too specific and out-of-place with other sets to just be a GV, and a Safari/wildlife-conservationists subtheme would fit with LEGO's other recent research/exploration-based subthemes (Arctic, Jungle, Volcano Explorers, etc).
  26. pooda

Yes. It was.
  1. Load more activity