All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Looks to me like a passable-enough comic variant, so I'm quite content with it to be honest.
  3. Pdaitabird

Crane Locomotive MOC in 7777 style

Nice design, it would look right at home in 7777!
  4. Only a little more than two weeks after the release i found the y-wing, priced 75€ here in Belgium, for 54€ on amazon.de It more than 20% off..
  5. grey beard

Help with identifying parts/sets!

Hi everyone This is my first post, so please be gentle, I hope I'm posting in the right place. I have a part I'd like help with. It is a 1x6 Technic brick (with holes) in a shade of Tan. But it stands out as significant paler than my other Tan pieces. There is no Pale Tan in Bricklink. But on top of that, there is no 1x6 Technic brick in Tan, or indeed anything similar. I'm sure it isn't just a yellowed White, as the colour is consistent as far as visible into the recesses underneath. (I also have exemplars of older colours like Pale Yellow - it isn't any of those, and they weren't used for this brick anyway.) Each of the recessed studs is marked "Lego", so it isn't from a copy company. Is it a deliberate fraud, or is it something missing from Bricklink? Any comments would be welcome.
  6. Digger of Bricks

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours & Discussion

I can also see Garrick is sporting something of a Rocketeer-esque jacket rather than just a pull-over shirt...
  7. Guyon2002

It wouldn't surprise me if FA Supes gets shoehorned into a future DVD release
  8. Have you tried one of the latest LPub3D versions? There is now a native renderer, which not only is MUCH faster, but also attempts to scale the model to fit it on page. This may not be the behaviour you would like, but it's a solution (I'd prefer to be able to zoom in on a part of the model...).
  9. Yup, pricing for lego sets is pretty damn stupid here. A 100$ set should cost ~90 euro, not ~110/120 euro. At least we Europeans got lucky with the new pricehike of the CMF Series
  10. Hello everybody! I am planning to start an AMRCA towards the Great Alliance States, starting with the pretext of a ship blocked in the ice in the Northern Seas and so moving South by land looking for survivors. I wouldn't like to find any striking geographical information from eventual survivors or ship-logs, but I think that the best story would be looking for lost explorers. The problem is… what do you think it will be better for BoBS, a lost ship that has (possibly) circumnavigated the World, the Western continent or that was simply looking for a North-West passage towards the archipelago? Let me know what do you think!
  11. Digger of Bricks

The future of Back to the Future?

Exactly!
  12. Lego-Freak

Guilty as charged I think these four are solid choices. Too bad it‘s not the classic version of Supes, but we could still get that one further down the road in order to complete the trinity. The one I‘m looking forward to the most out of the three that haven‘t leaked yet is definitely Bat-mite. I hope he looks like he did in LB3
  13. Digger of Bricks

That's quite disappointing to be honest, as not only has Lego had plenty of opportunities to shoehorn such a variant into any past playset, this figure won't even have dual-molded legs for red boots (since he lacks such). Well, the only way I'd probably be interested in this CMF is if he were Earth Blue rather than traditional Bright Blue. Interesting to hear that you're interested in this part... ...I suppose you have particular designs for it in mind, perhaps for a custom Roman god Mercury CMF? Or maybe an Art Deco automobile hood ornament? It's a bit bulky-looking, but it's just so DECO...
  14. Guyon2002

Love the Jay Garrick figure! Also interesting to see this fig leak in the same week his tv counterpart returns!
  15. LOTR34

HIDDEN SIDE - 2019

So we're actually getting physical ghosts??Huh,color me suprised but I wont get too excited untill I see how they look like. About the sets themeselves the portal and the lighthouse sets sound the most promising.
  16. Thank you very much for your comment, I agree 100% with you. Your models are an inspiration source for me, so I appreciate very much your comments! And yes, I will go on with my own design freedom too, this a game and I'll always have fun. By the way, chromed wheels are on my to do list! Next models... coming soon!
  17. Lucarex

HIDDEN SIDE - 2019

Anyone(‘s kids) found any of the Halloween ghosts shown in the recent update?
  18. toastergrl

[MOC] Another perfect day in space

A Classic Space vignette by yours truly. I had a *lot* of fun making this, for sure - it's my first ever serious display scene, and I'm quite proud of it. What do you think? Check the album for more angles and detail shots, and check my signature for a more general-purpose Classic Space collection. Thanks for looking! ^u^
  19. Wesley D

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

After months of unsuccessfull tries I just tried to finish an order again. This time started again problematic. I couldn't proceed with the cart I had selected this week, something went wrong each time I tried to continue. So I emptied my shopping cart and made a small selection of parts I wanted the most and tried again, just to test. It finally succeeded! Such a fine feeling!
  20. Valkyx

42110 - Land Rover Defender

Ordered the missing one and this one also: My luck is bad... When its together with the rest of roof it is almost straight.
  21. Today
  22. You're welcome, glad to know it worked out for you. Best wishes on your LEGO project!
  23. Freekysch

Your Best Technic Bargains

After two years without any LEGO purchase, I managed to get the 42083 - Bugatti Chiron for 200 euro. Me happy
  24. I don't think it will have an impact at all. The sets from Rebels sold poorly but that didn't affect the Lego Star Wars brand as a whole. They simply phased the show out from the toy line up and focused their attention on other areas of the Star Wars universe.
  25. Thanks, starting from scratch and ensure each stage works before moving on. Changed the Title to Transfer Crane. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The build continues, Gantry crane idea discarded and instead re-building as a Traversing Crane GBC based more on the Akiyuki design. New build - gear racks along with16T gears eliminated and reversers no longer required. LEGO Straight Rail (3228) used with Rim Narrow Ø18 x 7 and Pin Hole with Shallow Spokes (13971 / 56902) for carriage wheels. Stage 1:- Base support structure built along with travelling carriage for the profile beam Traverse is by Large Lego Chain for moving the profile beam back and forth and arranged to give a short dwell time at each end. Extra support beam added to prevent any parts snagging on the chain. Prolonged testing done to ensure no moving parts snag and working smoothly The mounting of the profile beam is now much more secure. Much more reliable than when using small chain links. Stage 2:- Added track beams for upper trolley along with the traversing carriage base for mounting the lifting frame for the train ball hopper.
  26. While Disney has failed to attract new audiences and lost many old fans, it is not like the fans are gone. Lego can still count on them and would focus even more on classics. ...or the new Star Wars content that is coming and might to better than the ST. Of course nobody will admit it officially, but cancelling Resistance, reviving Clone Wars, and bringing back the Obi Wan-series are clearly course corrections by Disney. With a new wave of Clone Wars (which has a considerable fanbase), the Mandalorian (which has been well received so far, even hyped), and Obi Wan (which fans wanted for years) Star Wars could regain old strength. And even if it does not, OT and PT provide ample fallback for Lego. Just think about all the classic TIEs that have not been released in years (Bomber, Interceptor, Defender). And what if that fails to sell? Lego will just negotiate new, better licensing fees. In fact, I would not be surprised if the current weakness of Star Wars and the repeated failure of Disney to provide accurate information for the development of Lego sets had not led to renegotiations already. But unless Disney is completely unreasonable, Lego Star Wars will stay.
  27. Sariel

KV-1/KV-2 Tank

No, I'm not overly happy with this chassis. Going with the standard PF batbox created plenty of problems.
  1. Load more activity