All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Maaboo35

Instructions: Paper vs. Digital

Don't tempt me with false hope!
  3. Zerobricks

[WIP] Ute supercar

Mine will carry the whole weight directly without any levers. I made the first physical gearbox test model: It works very smooth. The idea is to have each of the car's modules (gearbox, engine, axles, etc..) built seperately and to have them removeable.
  4. sandtrooper

[MOC/INSTRUCTION] ISD Monarch

Monarch This is an official link for getting the instructions for the model. It you click on the "Inventory" tab you will see an inventory of all the pieces needed for the model. I didn't click on the link you provided, but you will have to order the pieces from Lego or Bricklink. You can contact Onecase either here on Eurobricks after you have made 10 posts or through Rebrickable.
  5. paupadros

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

I love cars and, for some reason, have xero interest in seeing them in modulars PR is almost as deep as DD and doesn't have a car. From personal experience, I can tell you that it's very easy to go over the 2200-2500 piece range, even as much as 4000 pieces in a single 32x32 just in adding small detailing. Nice to see you back!! As always, teasing with us. My first thought was promo for the Creator Expert large vehicle. But if like this year with the Mustang, it's in March, that's also unlikely. Maybe for 2021 modular? Honestly, it sounds like that flower cart polybag they did for DO in 2015. A complement that works well in any modular.
  6. Exetrius

[MOC] EVA Unit 02 & Tokyo-3

Yeah, kind of quiet here, isn't it? Anyway, I'm glad you like it, thanks for your compliments!
  7. Not a new fig, but likely will be included in the 4+/Juniors Snowspeeder.
  8. KotZ

Heroica RPG 2.0

The fact that it's on a background like the old game brings back a lot of memories. We really should play test.
  9. Kai NRG

Ye Olde BoBS Drinking Hole

gedren has it, although you're right too, I'm 'Murican originally but now I live in upside-down land. I went to the beach once there in December. Nice and warm but it got dark earlier than I was counting on. You know y'all might be the upside-down ones. Maybe south is up and north is down. That would be a real tragedy because then all our globes, maps, etc are all upside-down.
  10. I_Igor

Generic machinery

Something like that I plan for my Fastrac RC v2; or is it better to use XL motor? Something like that I plan for my Fastrac RC v2; or is it better to use XL motor? IMHO optimal will be one L-MOTOR for drive, one m-motor for steering, one m-motor for compressor and one servo for valve.
  11. Is that xwing pilot who I saw on Instagram who looks like Wedge new...?
  12. gedren_y

Kai also lists Chile in the country section of her profile. That's South America. I actually live where you're describing. Florida is still warm enough that I have to use the air conditioning in the afternoon.
  13. Yeah, it's like new mold or nothing.
  14. Shame that we won’t be getting classic comic AIM soldiers, but this sounds pretty cool too
  15. Yes, I will do customs. The only stipulation is that if you want a custom shape, you have to provide a vector based file. I can handle the art or mixing and matching the colors.
  16. jorgeopesi

Generic machinery

It uses 1 L motor, 1 servo and another L motor for the pumps but I think with 1 S motor would be enough. The L motor is going to a 8 gear and then to a 40 one.
  17. Mandalorianknight

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

True, (though I still think the old republic trooper figures had the best heavy blasters), The stud shooter has it's uses, but at the very least lego could throw in accurate weapons too. They can't be THAT expensive to produce, and lego keeps the stud shooters in as play features. he does, I really like the damaged robes on these variants and the faceprint is great too.
  18. I already did ;) http://forum.bricklink.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2986&sid=7696d83f36f7fca78cdce4c67bbafc60
  19. Ankoku

The Sun (GBC) Instructions

I've had my first instance of hot linking. Not entirely surprised to find that it was China. It was linked to via: bd.pan.baidu.com/v1/od/queryrapidinfo?type=0&appid=offlinedl&scode=offlinedownload&source_url=http%3A%2F%2Fkanatta.com%2FGBC%2FTheSun%2Fdownload.asp Will be interesting to see if it occurs again, or they realise that hot linking isn't going to be a thing.
  20. I think we've known that for a bit as he would've had to be a big enough build to be part of the leaked set descriptions, but it's nice to have it confirmed. sp//Dr would be a very interestin build though. Thanks. It makes it much less likely. If you mean the aviator cap, that's incredibly disappointing. It'd almost be better for them to have no helmet.
  21. Roadmonkeytj

Well it was 85 last week... Thus far this week its been in the 60s ... Fall is here leaves are changing but not dropping ... Yet. @Mesabi what part of the Midwest are you? im NE corner of indiana and 55 is the lowest we have seen (at night)
  22. Today
  23. dragnalyn

[MOC/INSTRUCTION] ISD Monarch

I'm new on this forum and I signed in just for this model! First, you did a wonderful job! This model is amazing! I saw it on a website and after some searched, I think that this is a fake: https://www.welightbrick.com/collections/top-moc/products/star-wars-imperial-star-destroyer Do you know this site? Is this your model? The price seems very low ! Is this even possible?
  24. Meatcan

[MOC WIP LDD] Psycho Zaku from Gundam Thunderbolt

WOw this is amazing!! Any chance I could get the LDD file? I am trying to make a Gouf custom, and this would be a perfect starting point.
  25. Kim-Kwang-Seok

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

I really don't get certain things. Sure kids won't care all thaaat much. But does it hurt to reuse a NEW hairpiece and maybe make it in a new colour? These factors can fix the decision for many ALOF's as well as some kids, to buy a set or not. Can someone somewhere ask a Lego employee WHY they are always doing this? Seriously; I'm just curious to understand! Since like 3-4 years Lego has started to creat new hairpieces like crazy. Ninjago movie Zane, Cole, Jay, Nya's hairpieces - Batman movie hairpieces - scobie doo hairpieces - non of them get reused or recoloured and we get the same old lame hairpieces in the same colours over and over again. Why?! Especially when there are movie characters for which we have so much more accurate pieces available now?
  26. mpj

Liebherr R 918 Litronic

Hello! Very well done, very compact. Maybe the only part I would change a little is the counterweight, maybe it should be a little more curved
  1. Load more activity