All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Balrogofmorgoth

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

I can’t believe the Horntail will be that small. That’s extremely disappointing, I know I can’t be the only one to think so. I can’t pass final judgment until I’ve seen it, I know that, but from everything we’ve heard, it sounds like it will be a pretty big downgrade from the old version
  3. LB2341

Potential LEGO Scooby-Doo comeback in 2020?

The image was revealed by the director in a teaser for a French film event happening in June. The Annecy festival. https://www.annecy.org/programme:en/index:rdv-200001501265?fbclid=IwAR2lqg0T1hifsteDAyZSEp0xef5rVOF3jN83yYxWF07CIqlSM2L2uhHT4mY This link may not work for everyone.
  4. ninjagoyax555

LEGO Ninjago 2019

is there hope for fire snake pyramid ?
  5. Digger of Bricks

Wait a minute, how could I have missed that! Do you have an article link to such? Nothing for it comes up in a general news search for me.
  6. The Hoth diorama is neat but the lack of an exclusive fig is really disappointing considering every other gwp like this has had one so far. I'll still get it if it's convenient but I'm not looking forward to it as much as the Avengers tower gwp.
  7. LB2341

I think I herd somewhere that Warner is going to publicise this film as much as Harry Potter and DC which both have strong ongoing LEGO themes. So it's not outside the realm of possibility. I for one would love to see Scoob back in LEGO from and having the other Hanna-Barbera characters would be an awesome extra. Yesterday we got our first look at how Scooby is going to look in the film. And here's a plot synopsis. “In its first (animated) feature destined for the big screen, Scooby-Doo is the hero of his own story. This adventure reveals how he and his best friend Shaggy became two of the world’s most appreciated crime solvers. It brings us back to the time where everything began, when Scooby and Shaggy, still young at the time, met up and got together with Daphne, Velma and Fred to inaugurate the Mystery Incorporated”
  8. Digger of Bricks

Knowing Lego, I feel they'd likely end up doing direct tie-in sets for the upcoming theatrical movie this time around in lieu of a return to the classic TV show-based playtheme (that is, if we were to presume they'd touch upon the property at all when the time rolls around). But yes, for myself personally, I'd rather wish to see something very much like what you'd suggested: A Hanna-Barbera Umbrella Theme, based upon all the classic TV shows.
  9. Toastie

Powered Up - A tear down...

So just assume I am rather old and a little slow. I have a few questions: The lastest LPF2 documentation is the "LEGO Wireless Protocol 3.0.00 Doc v3.0.00 r17 documentation" (Dec 2018) right? I am trying to follow the LPF2 stuff on EB, but the Boost this and Move that, along with Spike here and Prime there, Hubs, PoweredUp and whatnot is (for me) getting tough. I don't have all these devices, just plain vanilla "Hub.No4s". TrainTech has several threads on that, Mindstorms as well, and there is Cosmik, who just fixes things over night when he is travelling and some of you guys were getting nervous. Is there a way to update Hub.No4's firmware (what is this box called correctly?) without using the stupid LEGO app? Reason: I don't have a smartphone (believe it or not, but the world is still spinning, I can read printed maps, Google maps, know what time it is, can do SMS on my steam-operated cell phone, know the protocol of TCP/IP, somehow managed to work with BLE … and frequently use Skype for Business to to talk to people quite far away). If not, then I'll ask my wife to download the stupid app, but this is not as it should be; I believe none of you guys are running your fantastic automated layouts from your cell phone ... Thanks for your help!!! Best wishes, Thorsten
  10. Guyon2002

The Ice Dragon cannot be compared to the Horntail, they're 2 completely different creatures with different sizes, shapes and scale. And judging the sets size we already know the Horntail will be much smaller than this
  11. HalfBloodPrince

They are using a head that looks nothing like a dragon instead.
  12. Today
  13. Digger of Bricks

Lego Overwatch 2019 - Rumors & Discussion

By the way, has anyone here yet seen @The Brick King's latest CMF Draft?
  14. chezzymann

LEGO Ninjago 2019

Lloyds mech is a day 1 for me. Looks awesome. Might be one of my favorite mechs from lego, rivaling the ninjago movie fire mech and Voltron. So good.
  15. Digger of Bricks

LEGO Ninjago 2019

The Brick Fan - LEGO Ninjago Summer 2019 Official Set Images
  16. RandomSniper109

If anyone has seen the ninjago ice dragon thing, do you think the Horntail will look similar to this with a moulded head, or are the wings definitely moulded because i think fabric or thin plastic sheet would work well for curling the Horntail round a tower
  17. Good idea. Just downloaded the zip file and extracted everything and put in the location of the previous version. Thanks!
  18. Yeah, been online since 2 this morning waiting to complete my purchase :( Refreshing my browser every 30 minutes or so to see when it is resolved. Don't care much for the poster. On a side note, only 126 hours until I see Endgame :)
  19. Peppermint_M

LEGO Ninjago 2019

Okay, time to set aside some moolah for this wave. I am loving the designs Ah, a theme such as this is something to appreciate and enjoy!
  20. Kristel

MOC : Super-Dad is Coming to Save the Day!

This is nuts, but in a good way! My favourite details are also the bent streetlamps, the hinged fence palings and the balustrade for the front steps. Nice use of the taps on the lamp fixtures on the house and the kid running for his/her life is priceless, too.
  21. Avengers Tower promo is now live. But AUS & NZ version has a slight glitch at the moment =(
  22. Altair1

[MOC] UCS Tantive IV - CR-90 Corvette

What do you think of the new upcoming one?
  23. Pchan1983

Lego Overwatch 2019 - Rumors & Discussion

deleted. post in wrong forum =(
  24. Alright, so there will be a new animated Scooby-Doo theatrical film next year in 2020. Here are some updates on it. https://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/tracy-morgan-will-forte-linked-to-new-scooby-doo-film-1.4358910 https://variety.com/2019/film/news/zac-efron-amanda-seyfried-scooby-doo-fred-daphne-1203170485/ I feel that LEGO could bring back Scooby-Doo (potentially under a Hanna-Barbera evergreen theme) to coincide with this upcoming movie. What are your thoughts on this?
  25. Cool! Great to hear! Let me know if you spot any bugs or issues.
  1. Load more activity