All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. vectormatic

42108 - Mobile Crane

Yes, but that doesnt excuse lego from providing a set with all the base features somewhat complete. Every technic set i buy ends up either used for parts or modded in some way, but i still expect sets to be worthy of the technic brand.
  3. LOTR34

Future Pirates Speculation

Well I wouldn't be against a Pirate/Space theme with a Treasure Planet aesthestic.
  4. Karalora

Ideas for a CMF Advent Calendar

That's much better than the printed tile. The lollipop is something we've been needing for a while; round tiles on traffic paddles just aren't cutting it these days.
  5. Does anyone have a large (like at least 200 px high) version of the Eslandola and/or Sea Rat sigil? Even a link to the high-res version of the flags would do, I could get it from there. Trying to size up my banner and I can't get either of those big enough. P.S. Hold it where on earth did that new tag of mine come from?? I see someone decided the pirate in my life needed some recognition...
  6. Karalora

Masquerade Advent Calendar 2019 - LDD MOC

"Grarrrhhhh!"
  7. Mechbuilds

DNR Shifter Issue

You could swap one of the 3 long beams into a 5 long beam and attach it to the chassis.
  8. TeriXeri

Land Bounty was as recent as 2019 , and even if it had a more pirateship shape/design ,a ship on wheels just doesn't appeal to me. Not that I am wishing for a Space Pirates theme over regular Pirates but here's how I see it: Hopefully a more classic approach based on late 80s / early 90s space themes/designs, angled shapes, and not so much rounded. Of course there could be 1-2 larger spaceship sets , with those new triangle plates seen in the new Star Wars Tie Triangle ship, some interesting shapes can certainly be made. Pirates would be one faction, Space Police or Traders/Researchers could be other factions, theme would not be based on a team of "heroes". As for designs, what to expect ? Pirate Ships with tech-sails and rocket engines? Space Shark Monsters? The thing with Nexo Knights was that it had so few actual Castles, it was more a of fantasy monster/vehicle theme with a team of "hero characters", but it wasn't space either.
  9. Gnukan

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

I think he meant ”leak it already!” rather than ”there’s already a leak!”
  10. Hippocampe

We’re a little jumpy... I’m wondering if the strategy to unreveal the set so late before the commercial releasing is a good idea Apart from the industrial espionnage reason, a little earlier would allow buyers some time for the budget, ideas of customizing, daydreaming... Also, some time to get acquainted to: for the last 2-3 years, the models didn’t grew on me right away, but after reading the forum here, and seeing the modular again and again before availability, I just couldn’t resist ! right now, it’s just a little frustrating... Bravo for the secrecy Lego
  11. Digger of Bricks

LEGO in Film & TV: Index of Appearances

Apparently JANGBRiCKS built this for Xfinity's ET-themed Holiday short film... Jang's build appears at the 2:47 mark...
  12. Captain Pirate Man

My pirates/medieval collection

I HOPE we see an entire wave of sets, I'll find room in my display to make them happen (especially if they are red or blues). Greens I would have to do some reconfiguring, but that's ok. Heck I even hope for 2 more ships (Pirate and Soldiers). Even though the ships are harder to find sufficient room for in the display, I'm at the point that "lesser" vessels just get retired aka given to my son to play with. Or if that doesnt seem plausible, I'll just make a shipwreck island or something similar out of one. So I for one WELCOME a full wave of 2 large sets (pirate and soldiers), 2 ships (same), and plenty of smaller sets. As for rumors... Only what I've heard on this forum, sorry to get your hope's up.
  13. LEGO Historian

LEGO history, to the Moon... and back

It is a 2800 page computer desktop (666MB) download (10 minutes to download), with 73 chapters (expanding to about 150 chapters (free to current owners) in 2020). Follow my post link below..I use Paypal,. (last link). I used to sell it as a DVD as well, but shipping worldwide has gotten to expensive, and getting it as a download eliminates Customs and $8 shipping (I email download instructions within hours or less).
  14. I like the specialty hand piece they use for Aquaman. A proper lantern piece for Green Lantern and Sinestro is also nice. I'd need a better look at the prints to make a decision on some of the other figs. It's all about usefulness for me.
  15. Belarus. My country called Belarus!
  16. StudWorks

DNR Shifter Issue

I appreciate the helpful posts and I tried many options suggested. This illustration below (as per multiple recommendations) is my favorite. Far better than what I originally had. I yanked out the old one and put the new one in according to LDD design illustration provided by @aeh5040 and I’m finding ways to put it in the drivetrain and reinforce it properly. The red pin is input and the yellow pin is output When fitting it into the chassis, I would like to have the entire setup be 5 studs wide to fit in my MOC, as shown with the blue beams above. This is my first time building a custom gearbox and it seems quite challenging to do so, any tips on how I should "case" the gearbox (reinforce it with tough pieces) and place it into my build? Thank you.
  17. Roebuck

Are you trying to be funny?!
  18. AVCampos

42108 - Mobile Crane

One of the first mods that I'll be certain to see pop up is to link the front and rear outriggers.
  19. BrickJohn

You shouldn't be. https://www.facebook.com/LEGOSingapore/photos/a.471587642912145/3274615942609287
  20. keymaker

42108 - Mobile Crane

I really like this set and also I plan to buy it. Then most propably I will try to improve it by myself and also using ideas which I find in topic related to modding 42108, because I am pretty sure such one will be here :)
  21. Shiva

[MOC] FS ALn668 Ceva-Ormea in 1:38 scale

Nice train :) I guess it will cost quite a lot. Englis wikipedia page about the route: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceva–Ormea_railway Italian page has more info, sadly my italian language skill is close to zero.
  22. Today
  23. Digger of Bricks

Well, I think a true Space Pirates theme wouldn't miff Pirate fans as much in the same way Nexo Knights had done for Castle fans, as it'd pretty much be a straight-up Space theme rather than something in between.
  24. Roebuck

Nexoknights gave me one fig I could use, so I expect anything pirates other than classic is in the same category
  25. Digger of Bricks

LEGO City 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

Also, 60258 Tuning Workshop has two new Earth Green torso designs of its own (seen on the left)...
  1. Load more activity