All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Whitby Walrus

The Forest 3 Mafia Confirmation Thread

This is Whitby Walrus here at your service! Indeed, as that’s is my job. What can I get everyone today for dinner?
  3. Wardancer

Best LEGO heraldry?

1. CMF Elf Stag 2.CMF Forest Maiden golden Tree 3. Friends Goblin King golden eye
  4. Raptor of Vengeance

JurassicVerse 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

Nedry didn’t take a tour vehicle, he took a Jeep. The Malcolm figure we’re getting does have a scared face for the rex chase scene but that outfit is well known for his pose in the visitor center. I think they’re going to save Rexy’s breakout as the one JP set for next year, that scene is way too iconic to not make into its own detailed set. The ford explorers alone would be a huge draw.
  5. THELEGOBATMAN

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

This set is truly perfect! You get 4 minifigures, new big animal mould and a big great build! It's amazing. I'm still trying to figure out how is the build looking so big with only 100 pieces! I'm looking forward to see all the sets, I feel like they can be even better.
  6. Basiliscus

GoH Book III

Thanks for the update Kevin. Look forward to it!
  7. Today
  8. Perhaps you could make new topic "LEGO set 8285 improvements and modifications". Looks COOL
  9. As @Moon_Knight said, Nedry with the tour car he took when he is killed, as that’s the figure we’re getting. Ian with the jeep as he’s got his shirt open. we don’t really have to assume anything. With big sets the price to part ratio is often good. I could see rexy being in it
  10. Atlas, THANK YOU! I need to thank you three times for this: First for showing me the correct model - with great diagrams and absolute proof that the '77 and '15 is the intended version. This isn't the first time different Star Wars movies have different representation of key ship parts (e.g. the no. of struts on the Millennium Falcon landing gear) Second, for showing me that what bugged me from my memory about the rear fuselage was my memory actually being correct. That makes me overjoyed. It also kinda embarrasses me because I have a physical plastic X-Wing model near me that also shows this angle. Not sure how I overlooked it. And last but not least - thank you for giving me a new challenge to improve upon! I wasn't in love with my rear fuselage, and now I have a reason to change it :) I did intend all along to model after the 1977 version. Funny how changes in the movie can trick your memory. But I do know one memory that is 100% FACT no matter the subsequent versions. Han shot Greedo first! I love the great feedback, the absolute attention to detail, and the friendly striving for accuracy of this Lego and Star Wars community!
  11. Interesting that you brought up the special edition. I hadn't noticed this specifically until you posted this photo but it's worth pointing out. When I was doing my research I tried to ignore later models made year after the original miniatures, because they're basically secondary sources, so by their nature there are higher chances of mistakes, missing details, etc. My main reference was images of the miniatures from the theatrical release. Looking at that photo, it seems that the guys who translated the models into digital ones for the special edition 'simplified' some of the geometry for some reason. I'm guessing so that it would be easier to render. But you can see that they've basically changed the rear fuselage from being 9 sided to 7 sided. So you're right, you have modelled it very well, the only 'problem' is that it's the wrong reference to use for your purpose. I believe for rogue one and other digital representations made since the disney purchase that they corrected this and built new digital models.Hopefully this ms paint collage can show my point better.
  12. KDog

Lego: Space - The Comic

Drag Kings (Part 53): http://spacethecomic.com/comic/drag-kings-part-53/
  13. Lego Lad

The set is honestly amazing, but yeah I noticed the exact same thing, there is something above the Dementor's head on the tree furthest away, does kind of look like a brown owl but it could just be a thicker branch from the tree - maybe a hidden play feature? But if there is a play feature in this set what would it be, maybe its a switch to move a part of the leaves to launch a Dementor into the air? I don't know.
  14. Roebuck

Yes I agree, just compared it to 10-25$ sets now, remove 1 dementor and both trees and then it is a normal 15$ licensed set It looks amazing and I am happy to see Lego keep making excellent WW sets with at least the same quality as last year if not better What is that round piece sticking out of the tree, just over the dementor head? Could it be a brown owl on a branch?! If so Lego are answering my prayers to put more owls in the sets like earlier years sets had
  15. DwalinF

[MOC] Iron

Unfortunately it hasn't. The construction of some elements, such as portholes takes a lot of inner space and there is too small space left for interior. So I decided not to do it.
  16. Thanks for the ldd! Your blog was very helpful!
  17. @Aegis2000 - sweet! ordered mine this weekend hoping to score the Avengers Tower. Would love another superhero Bricktober pack, but hard to call if it would be DC or Marvel. Hoping for another MCU one as we got a fantastic set last year
  18. Accio Lego

I agree, it’s got to be $20, and compared the $20 price point set from last year’s Wizarding World wave it’s still an amazing value. (Double the minifigures and what looks to be a larger build) It’s kind of interesting that both had new large animal molds though, not something I’d expect, but if Lego wants to put amazing new large molds in low price point sets I’m not going to complain.
  19. brickbuilder711

PAB Cups: What Did You Get?

I saw most of the selection at the Dadeland Mall LEGO store in Miami today. Just in time for 4/20! JK For me though, I prioritized the white 1x2 brick, 1x2 plate, 1x4 plate, and LBG 1x4 plate. I desperately needed those in quantity so I spent a good two hours filling away at the wall. P/P ratio should be very good as a result. I also got a hold of some cabbage, flowers in LRB and dark pink, and some leftover 1x1 plates in some trippy colors. (Vice colors if a hint is needed). Of course I snagged some VC pieces too. I ignored anything in yellow, orange, and those ugly MdAzure petals. Sadly no baguettes. The recently popular idea of mixing is a double edge sword. You end up with a lot of white elephants if you fill quickly, but if you're patient enough, you have a great chance of getting what you really would like to have. A number of parts I wouldn't have expected to fill appeared today.
  20. what are the odds of either another end game set or a bricktober pack for end game, im dying for some non qrs avengers especially Cap, Ronin, Professor Hulk, Thor, and War Machine
  21. Huxley Horse

The Forest 3 Mafia Confirmation Thread

*neeeeigh* Huxley Horse of course at your service
  22. @BenderBrau with the open shirt Ian Malcolm, I think the Jeep would be more accurate too. Malcolm is rescued in the Jeep: http://www.jurassicjeep.com/reference/the-jeeps-of-jurassic-park/attachment/10-3/
  23. Feng-huang0296

LEGO Ninjago 2019

Well, that hairpiece only appears in one set other than this. But you're right, that is not exclusive.
  24. nerdsforprez

Technic General Discussion

I think so as well. Im surprised!
  25. JJ Tong  (zfogshooterz)

[BSBA] Cat A - Benny's SpaceMiningTruckShip

Whoa! That's an awesome and solid ship. I really dig the heavy-duty vibes there!
  26. The 80103 Dragon Boat Race will be released very soon, check out my video for all the details:
  27. blueshift12

[BSBA] Cat A - Lighthouse, Lighthouse, Lighthouse!

Everything about this is great. I love how you even went through the trouble of making the location for the lighthouse look more realistic.
  1. Load more activity