All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. bootz

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Same, I have it on my shelf in the living room and I just havent been in a rush to put it into my layout. I'm even tempted to put Brick Bank up with it as an opposite corner. CG may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I think it's a lovely set. I enjoyed the build and new techniques, and I like looking at it.
  3. Yes I am nitpicking what he said. What else should I be doing? He can assume all he likes. But that's not what he said. What he said was what earnt my vote. h-I will confine my speech h-impediment to fluffy statements to save h-your small brain. Sure. Intercouse discussion. Objection sustained. I withdraw my statement. The jury is to disregard.
  4. LEGO Historian

Lego Stores...

Thanks for the heads up! Very interesting! I'm doing something similar, but with other LEGO Retailer items as well... I have expanding my LEGO computer desktop guide chapter on LEGO Retailers, retailer shop windows, retailer glued display items, LEGO display stands and signage, and LEGO retailer documentation... from the years 1949 to the present. This is for my Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide (2800 pages). Here are some of the interesting older LEGO retailer displays (before the time LEGO company stores came out)... 1955 Swedish (first year of LEGO in Sweden) sales kiosk in a department store in Göteburg Sweden... Copenhagen Goldschmidt & Chrome Departments Store LEGO window, December 1959.... USA Samsonite LEGO Window... Detroit J. L. Hudsons Department Store... 1961. LEGO display stand... from a LEGO retailer catalog page.... 1959. Samsonite LEGO model shop Detroit... 1962. USA LEGO Retailer promotion 1975... USA LEGO display... 1967... 1960 Odense Denmark LEGO display window....
  5. Waterbrick Down

Heroica RPG 2.0

I don't know if tying mechanics to faction alliances is a great thing to carry over from Heroica 1.0. While it helped to develop some character interaction with factions due to their faction accessibility, as a whole it seemed to more arbitrarily limit players or force their characters to go in a certain direction just because that was the only way someone could get a dragon. Sure factions can have perks, but tying important mechanics like classes or proficiencies, I think might be a little too much. I like the idea of a percentile system, the hard part is allowing for enough granularity so that there's enough of a spectrum for success, but not so much that the math becomes tedious.
  6. Vote Tally Braxton Bear: 1 (Haydn Hippo) Haydn Hippo: 1 (Braxton Bear) Cleo Cow: 1 (Brewer Bunny) Caldwell Crocodile: 1 (Ember Elephant) Brewer Bunny: 1 (Pierot Parrot) With 15 players, it takes 8 votes to lynch.
  7. Lord Insanity

The Future of Lego Space. (opinions, ideas, discussion)

Well I have to say from a Sci-Fi fan perspective this is the best Town and/or City Space(port) theme Lego has done. While I would love a follow up to Benny's Space Squad with the red, black, green, and undamaged blue classic space figs, that City Space figure pack is one awesome consolation prize. The orbital station is better than I would have ever guessed it could be too. I wish they would have just used the classic space logo recolored like they did in Mars Mission though. The new one has the curve going the wrong direction. Overall I am really looking forward to adding to my city spaceport. Because why have mere airplanes when you can have Spaceships!
  8. Henjin_Quilones

Book III - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

You are welcome! It seems, from my almost three years here, that there are really only five or so members truly active at any one time; who those five are will change, but most of the people on the Guild member list are either already gone from the guilds, are busy with other building, or just check back in every once in a while due to the busyness of life (*cough cough* @TitusV). Sad but true! At least Avalonia has been more active of late than the other guilds, I guess, if that is a positive. The next challenge should help. And summer probably will bring out some more builds, as people gear up with the Summer Joust and find ways to incorporate them into the guilds, or spend time back home from school, back with their collection of bricks. But who knows? I look forward to seeing those MOCs!
  9. Today
  10. Henjin_Quilones

Avalonia Mini-Challenge: Game of Thrones

Emphasis on "old"!
  11. BAWK! Objection, Your Honour hold up, I'm the Honour around here. This Hippo is quite sneakily putting words into my mouth, so I shall find him in contempt of court! Or perhaps the mechanics of intercourse discussion? Why would Haydn be so touchy about a possible third party before someone confidently asserted the existence of such party? You folded fairly quickly there. Caldwell took a long time to come out and say "yeah I guess what Cleo said was a bit weird" after several other people (including this ~fabulous~ magistrate-about-town) had already commented on her statement. Per the terms of AFC3, I shall Vote: Brewer Bunny. BAWK!
  12. Eoin Wallace

Mitgardian snowball fight

Thanks!
  13. AFOLegofan66

[MOC] Combine Harvester- 42055 C model [INSTRUCTIONS]

Thanks for all the hard work creating instructions!!
  14. dr_spock

Why the upper age limit???

They are there to provide guidance to the purchaser of what age range the product is suitable for. It is no different than juvenile and young adult books that have age ranges listed in the publisher's product catalogue. As per the LEGO Movie age limits on the box are merely a suggestion. As an adult you are free to ignore it at your own risk. They are probably there to cover any liability to the company.
  15. Clone OPatra

Star Wars mainly ships

I can't totally suss out the intention of this topic, but yes, please check out the Star Wars section: https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/forum/86-lego-star-wars/ I'll lock this now.
  16. The Brick King

Custom CMF Drafts by Me

My last draft for awhile, Young Justice Season 2:
  17. Yup, definitely missing a red 16T gear there on the left of the dark bluish gray changeover catch, as well as a tan half-bevel 12T gear in the red differential casing.
  18. Can I ask about this? Does it relate to the intercourse discussion or the mechanics discussion? Cause this was right before Braxton Bear seemingly talked so confidently about the existence of a neutral party so I almost feel like your just touchy about the subject.
  19. UTAustinBL

[MOC] Candy Store

Thanks Overcold, :) its great to hear extensive feedback and am happy to hear that the furniture looks realistic!
  20. We've only seen parts of 4 figures at this point. Imagine if it turned out to be another Bricktober pack.
  21. It'd probably never happen, but I'd love to see a Bricktober pack with the first Batsuit, Harvey Bullock and maybe some others like The Phantasm.
  22. Do you have anything to offer now? Do you still think Braxton is a funny one? Whats your thoughts on the cow? Lots of discussion has taken place and I would love to hear your thoughts on it all. Cadwell Crocodile: *blocks* Cadwell Crocodile *immediately falls into Brewer Bunny's shade* Ok so you did comment on the cow while I was writing. Thank you for giving us some thoughts.
  23. x105Black

LEGO 2019 Stranger Things Rumours Discussion

If true, this is exciting. Great show, and great fit for the brand. Looking forward to it.
  24. TechnicRCRacer

Why the upper age limit???

I am not sure how the “age limit” matters because I think it is a suggestion for people looking to get a gift for a kid and seeing if it would be fitting for them. The only real age limit is 3+ due to choking hazards.
  25. Yesterday
  26. At the time, that's all I had to offer. Ember Elephant: *casts shade* Cadwell Crocodile: *blocks* Yeah that was a weird statement.
  27. Maple

2019 Friends Sets - Rumors and Discussion

That Restaurant is stunning. I love cool yellow buildings. The Friends cool yellow beach house was super awesome too from years ago. (No idea if that's the color, it's just what I call it.) The coral piece is neat but kind of useless in the grand scheme of LEGO.
  28. KotZ

Heroica RPG 2.0

I'm definitely agreeing with that idea. I could maybe have a small test adventure for three or four people on Sunday at the earliest. I've been working on various ideas for the combat over the past few days.
  1. Load more activity